Kanpur University Admit Card 2020 Released: Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj University (CSJMU), Kanpur has released the Kanpur University Admit Card 2020 on February 20, 2020. The university has released the CSJM Admit Card for BA, BSc, BCom, BBA, BCA, MA, MSc, MCom at its official website i.e. kanpuruniversity.org.
All the Regular and Private students who are eligible can download the CSJM Kanpur Admit Card from here. They need to have their Registration number ready in order to download. We have provided the direct link to download CSJM University Admit Card 2020.
In this article, we have provided you with all the necessary information regarding the Kanpur University Admit Card 2020. Read on to find out everything about how to download the CSJM Admit Card 2020.
Latest: The CSJM has released the admit card for Private Examination 2020 on February 20, 2020. Download from the above link.
Kanpur University Admit Card 2020
Here is the overview of Kanpur University:
|University||Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (CSJMU)|
|Courses||BA, BSC, BCom, BBA, BCA, LLB, B.Ed, MA, MSc, MCom|
|Type of Exam||Annual & Semester|
|Year||1st, 2nd, 3rd Year|
|CSJM Admit Card Date||February 20, 2020|
|CSJM Exam Date||February 25 to April 15, 2020|
Kanpur University Admit Card 2020 Date
The CSJM Admit Card has been released on February 20, 2020. CSJM University Admit card is usually made available 1 week before the examination by the officials. The exam is scheduled to be conducted from February 25, 2020.
How To Download CSJM Admit Card 2020?
Candidates can follow the below steps in order to download the Kanpur University Admit Card from the official website:
- 1st Step: Go to the official website of Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj University i.e. kanpuruniversity.org.
- 2nd Step: Under the Activities section, there will be a link for CSJM Admit Card for Regular / Private / Single Subject Exam 2020 upon its release. Click on it, a new page will appear.
- 3rd Step: Select the Course Name, Class and enter Registration Number. Click on Submit.
- 4th Step: The CSJMU Admit Card will appear on the screen. Download it and take the print out.
If you are unable to download the admit card then please contact the Controller of Examination from the email ID- email@example.com.
Forgot Registration Number?
In case if the candidate does not remember the registration number then he or she can
- 1st Step: Go to the official page of downloading the Kanpur University Admit Card by following the above steps.
- 2nd Step: Click on the Click Here for Search Registration No.
- 3rd Step: Upon clicking on it a new page will open where you need to select the Exam Type, Class and enter the Student First Name.
- 4th Step: After entering click on the Search button. Your Registration Number will be displayed.
Details Mentioned On CSJM Admit Card
Here are the details that will be mentioned on Kanpur University Admit Card:
- a) Roll Number
- b) Enrollment Number
- c) Gender
- d) Exam
- e) Name
- f) Father’s Name
- g) Mother’s Name
- h) Exam Centre
- i) Registration Number
- j) Address
- k) Subjects / Papers
- l) Student’s Photo
- m) Signature of Candidate
- n) Signature of Controller of Examination
- o) Important Instructions
Discrepancy In CSJM Admit Card: If candidates find any mistake in the details of the CSJM Admit Card then they need to contact the Controller of Examination.
We hope that this information on Kanpur University Admit Card 2020 has helped you. If you have any queries then you can ask us and we will answer you. Use the comment section below for any CSJMU-related queries and comments.
Stay tuned to this article to get the latest updates about CSJM Admit Card 2020.32871 Views