Karnataka Bank PO Admit card 2019: Karnataka Bank has released the official Karnataka Bank PO notification for recruitment of Probationary Officers in Scale-1. Karnataka Bank is a private sector bank with pan India footprint. Qualified candidates will be posted the bank’s offices across India. The examination will be conducted tentatively on 24 January 2019 as per the official notification.
The bank will soon release the admit card for candidates who have successfully applied for the exam. Candidates will have to download their Karnataka Bank PO admit card or call letter from the official website. It is very crucial for the candidates to download their Karnataka Bank PO call letter at the earliest to avoid any unnecessary problems while downloading. Another important reason for you to download the admit card at the earliest is that you can get the wrong information, if any, rectified.
In this article, we have provided you with all the information regarding Karnataka Bank PO admit card 2019. Read on to find out.
Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2019
Before getting into the details of the Karnataka Bank PO hall ticket, let us take a look at the overview of the examination:
|Name of the Exam||Karnataka Bank PO Officers Scale 1 Exam 2019|
|Conducting Body||Karnataka Bank Limited|
|Date of Exam||24 Jan 2019 (tentative)|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
|Mode of the examination||Online|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
Information Required To Download Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card
Candidates are required to use the details mentioned below to download their admit card from the official website:
- Registration Number or Roll Number
- Date of Birth or Password
How To Download Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card
As mentioned earlier, candidates who applied successfully can download their admit card only from the official website of Karnataka Bank. Applicants will receive a notification to download the admit card or hall ticket via SMS or email.
Follow the steps as under to download the admit card with ease:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Karnataka Bank Limited at karnatakabank.com.
- Step 2: Search for the link to download “Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card”.
- Step 3: You will be redirected to a page where you will have to enter the necessary details in the specified fields like Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Step 4: Click on the “Submit” button.
- Step 5: Your admit card will appear on the screen. Verify the details on the admit card and then download it.
- Step 6: Take a printout of the Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card.
Details Mentioned On Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card
The following details will be mentioned on your Karnataka Bank PO Hall Ticket:
- a. Full Name of the Candidate
- b. Roll Number or Registration Number
- c. Date of Birth
- d. Hall Ticket Number
- e. Category (SC/ST/BC/General)
- f. Gender
- g. Exam Center Code
- h. Address of the Exam Center
- h. Duration of the Exam
- i. Reporting Time
- j. Guidelines for the Candidate
- k. Space for the Invigilator’s Signature
- l. Photograph and Signature of the Candidate
Documents To Be Carried Along With Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card
While the most important document is the Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card without which candidates won’t be allowed to enter the exam hall, it is also important to carry any one of the following photo IDs for the purpose of verification:
- a. PAN Card
- b. Passport
- c. Driving Licence
- d. Voter ID
- e. Bank Passbook with a Photograph
- f. Photo Identity Proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on Official Letterhead along with a Photograph
- g. Photo Identity Proof issued by a People’s Representative on Official Letterhead along with a Photograph
- h. Valid Recent Identity Card issued by a Recognized College or University
- i. Aadhar Card with a Photograph
- j. Employee ID
Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2018-19: Important Points
Keep the following points in mind regarding your Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card:
- a. Read and follow the instructions mentioned on the admit card carefully.
- b. Applicants must carry the admit card along with the proof of identification to the exam centre. It is advised that candidates carry the original and a photocopy of the valid photo identity as well.
- c. The signature used at the time of the registration must match with the signature on the Karnataka Bank PO admit card. If not, the candidate will be disqualified.
- d. E- Aadhar card or ration card are not considered as valid identity proofs.
- e. Name and date of birth mentioned on the admit card must match with the ID that you are carrying to the exam centre.
- f. Candidates who have changed their name will be allowed to appear only if they produce original Gazette notification.
- g. Candidates must reach the examination hall in the specified time mentioned on the Karnataka Bank PO admit card. Failing to report on time can lead to cancellation.
Karnataka Bank is one of the leading banks with its branches all over India. The bank offers employment with attractive salary package and ample opportunities to grow. With proper motivation and dedication, you can secure your dream bank job. With the Karnataka Bank PO exam approaching, we advise you to stay calm and focus on your preparation. Follow the current affairs on daily basis and take mock tests to analyze your performance. You can also take the bank mock tests series of Embibe and boost your confidence to face the actual exam.
We hope this article on Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card/Hall ticket 2018-19 helps you. Keep an eye here on this article for more recent updates. If you have any doubt regarding Karnataka Bank PO exam 2019, feel free to comment below. We will get back to you at the earliest.
Embibe wishes you all the very best for your exams.