Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020: The officials of the Government Of Karnataka Forest Department have announced 339 vacancies under KFD Guard Recruitments 2020. All the interested and eligible candidates apply for Karnataka Forest Department Guards Recruitment 2020 till
15th April 2020 15th May 2020.
In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information regarding Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 – vacancy details, eligibility, how to fill KFD Forest Guard Application Form, etc. Read on to find out.
Due to the Coronavirus Outbreak, the KFD Recruitment has been extended. Interested candidates can apply till 15th May 2020 and process the application fee till 18th May 2020.
Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020
Before getting into the details of Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020, let’s have an overview of the exam:
|Exam Name||Karnataka Forest Department Guards Recruitment 2019-20|
|Conducting Authority||Karnataka Forest Department|
|No of Vacancies||339|
|Application Start Date||16th March 2020|
|Application End Date|
Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment Vacancy Details
The KFD Guard vacancy details as released by the Karnataka Forest Department are tabulated below:
|Name of the Circle||No of Vacancies Announced|
|Chamarajanagar||35 + 3 (Backlog)|
|Kanara(Sirsi)||82 + 2 (Backlog)|
|Mangaluru||15 + 2 (Backlog)|
|Mysuru||19 + 1 (Backlog)|
|Shivamogga||52 + 4 (Backlog)|
Karnataka Forest Guard Eligibility Criteria
Before filling out the application form, candidates must check their KFD Guard eligibility criteria. As per the Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment Notification 2020, the KFD Guard eligibility criteria are tabulated below:
|General||Minimum Age Criteria to Apply (Age in years)||18 (Born on or Before 02-03-2002)|
|For SC / ST / CAT1||Maximum Age Criteria to Apply (Age in years)||32 (Born on or After 02-03-1988)|
|For 2A / 2B / 3A / 3B||Maximum Age Criteria to Apply (Age in years)||30 (Born on or After 02-03-1990)|
|For General Category||Maximum Age Criteria to Apply (Age in years)||27 (Born on or After 02-03-1993)|
How To Fill Up Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment Application Form 2020?
Follow the steps as listed below to fill up the KFD Guard Application Form 2020:
- 1st Step: Visit the official website of KFD Recruitment – kfdrecruitment.in.
- 2nd Step: On the homepage, click on the link “339 Forest Guard Online Application 2019-20“.
- 3rd Step: A new page will open. Now read all the instructions carefully and click on the “Registration” button.
- 4th Step: Now enter all the necessary details carefully.
- 5th Step: Now click on “I agree” and “Submit“.
- 6th Step: Now you will receive the login credentials to your “Email ID” or “Mobile Number“.
- 7th Step: Login with the help of those credentials and enter all your “Education Details” in the required fields.
- 8th Step: Now upload your “Photograph” and “Signature” in the specified format.
- 9th Step: Review your Karnataka Forest Guard Application Form and click on “Final Submit“.
- 10th Step: Your Post Office challan will be generated. Now print the Challan and pay the Prescribed fees as mentioned, in the nearest E-Post Office.
- 11th Step: Finally click on “Application Preview” to take the print-out of the online application.
Note: Only DD, Postal Order, Money Orders will not be accepted. Applications for which fees are not paid within the last date will be summarily rejected.
Karnataka Forest Guard Application Fee
The KFD Guard application fee 2020 is tabulated below:
|SC/ ST/ Cat-I/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen Category||Rs. 45/-|
Karnataka Forest Guard Selection Process
The selection process of KFD Forest Guard involves the following stages:
- Written Test: The KFD Guard Written Test will have 2 sections – Mathematics and General Knowledge. The difficulty level of Mathematics will be equivalent to Class 12. Section 2 will have questions from the topics of Indian civilization, History, the Indian Independence Movement, Indian Constitution, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Geography & Natural Resources
- Medical Fitness Test (Selection Process to be released)
- Physical Test (Selection Process to be released)
Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment Salary
Candidates who are selected under Karnataka Forest Guard Department Recruitment will be paid between Rs. 21,400 to Rs.42,000/- per month.
Now you are provided with all the necessary information regarding Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020. We hope this detailed article helps you.
Since the syllabus of KFD Guard Exam 2020 is almost the same as that of bank exams, candidates are advised to practice as many Bank Mock Test Series. Embibe provides these mock tests for free. Taking these mock tests will defiantly help candidates to crack the exam with flying colors.
If you have any queries regarding this article on KFD Forest Guard Recruitment 2020, please ping us through the comment box below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.1650 Views