Bengaluru 23, 2021 – As per the official notification released by KEA (Karnataka Examinations Authority), the PGCET 2021 examination has been postponed till further announcement. The details have been announced to the official website i.e. cetonline.karnataka.gov.in. Earlier the Karnataka PGCET 2021 exam was scheduled to be held on October 22 and 23, 2021. The actual dates have not been announced yet but it is expected to be held in November 2021. To check the latest information about Karnataka PGCET 2021 exam, keep an eye on the official website.
Latest: Karnataka PGCET 2021 exam is expected to be held in November 2021. Click here to download the postponement notice.
Karnataka PGCET 2021: Exam Postponement Information
KEA has already postponed the exam date for PGCET 2021 up to November. Along with the PGCET exam date, KEA has also announced that the applicants who are appearing for the PGCET exam can apply for the same from September 27 to October 03. The last date to submit the PGCET application form fee is extended up to October 05, 2021.
Karnataka PGCET 2021 Other Details
- 1. The candidates who are up to take admission in the MBA/MTech/MCA programmes need to score the 50% marks as aggregate in the exam (for unreserved category) and those who belong to reserved category they have to score at least 45% marks as aggregate.
- 2. As per the exam pattern of PGCET, the exam will be of 75 queestions comprising of 100 marks. The total exam duration will be of 150 minutes.
- 3. Out of total questions of Karnataka PGCET exam, the 50 questions will be of 1 mark while the rest of 25 questsions will be of 2 marks.
- 4. Once the exam is over, the KEA will release the merit list and result of this exam. The candidates who secure their name in that list will get chance to go in further rounds of admission. Such candidates will be called for the document verification and other admission procedures and will be assigned to the respective colleges.
Karnataka PGCET 2021 Exam Day Instructions
The candidates who are appearing for the exam need to follow the below-provided instructions –
- 1. The candidate should reach at the exam centre before time.
- 2. The applicants who are going to appear in the exam should bring the hall ticket with them along with one original ID proof.
- 3. No candidates will be allowed to get entry inside the exam hall if they fail to provide the admit card for Karnataka PGCET 2021.
- 4. The candidates who are from outstation areas should reach the exam venue city a day before to avoid any last minute rush.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for the latest news on Karnataka PGCET Exam 2021.919 Views