Karnataka TET Admit Card 2020: The Department of Public Education, Karnataka has released the KARTET Admit Card. Candidates who applied for the Karnataka TET 2019-20 examination can download the Karnataka TET admit card from the official website – schooleducation.kar.nic.in. They will have to enter their ‘Application Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’ to download their Karnataka TET Admit Card. The Karnataka TET is scheduled on October 04, 2020.
Candidates will have to carry a hardcopy of the KARTET Hall Ticket on the exam day. The admit card released on March 07, 2020 will not be valid and candidates will have to carry the fresh admit card as released on September 25. Go through the article to download the hall ticket and get all the relevant information on KARTET Admit Card 2020.
Karnataka TET Admit Card released! Know about the important exam day guidelines, official notification and the list of nodal officers from the links given below.
|Check Admit Card Official Notice||Check List of Nodal Officers|
|Exam Day Instructions & Covid 19 Guidlines||Download KARTET Hall Ticket|
Karnataka TET Admit Card 2020
Before getting into the details, let’s go through the of Karnataka TET 2020 important dates:
|KARTET Registrations||January 25 to February 25, 2020|
|Release of Admit Card||September 25, 2020|
|KARTET 2020||October 04, 2020|
|Release of Answer Key||To be Announced|
|Declaration of KARTET Result||To be Announced|
The Department of Public Education, Government of Karnataka conducts the KARTET for the recruitment of teachers in various schools of Karnataka State. The Karnataka TET Admit Card is an essential document without which no candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam.
How To Download KARTET Admit Card?
Candidates who have applied for KARTET exam can download the Karnataka TET hall ticket from the official website. The steps to download the Karnataka TET Admit Card 2019-20 are given below:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website – schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- – 2nd Step: Click on “Generate Admission Ticket of KARTET-2019 Scheduled on 04/10/2020”.
- – 3rd Step: A new page will open. Enter your ‘Application Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’. Then click on the ‘Submit’ button (refer to the image below).
- – 4th Step: The admit card will open on the screen. Check the details. Download the Hall Ticket of Karnataka TET 2019-20 and take a few printouts of the same.
Details Mentioned On Karnataka TET Admit Card
Candidates must check the details mentioned on KARTET admit card to ensure that all the details are correct. The details on Karanataka TET admit card must match with the details mentioned in the application form. Let’s go through the list of details mentioned on the admit card.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll/ Registration Number
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Date of Birth
- Name & Address of Exam Centre
- Examination Date
- Reporting Time
- General Instructions
In case of any discrepancy, the candidate should reach out to the authorities for help.
Karnataka TET 2019-20: Contact Details
The basic details (name, photo, date of birth, etc) mentioned on the admit card must be the same as that mentioned in the application form. In case of a discrepancy in the details on the admit card or in case of any doubt regarding KARTET 2019-20, candidates need to contact the officials. A list of district-wise nodal officers and their contact numbers is made available to help candidates in resolving their issue. The list of nodal officers and contact numbers is available in the PDF provided above in this article.
Documents To Be Carried To The Karnataka TET Examination Hall
Candidates must compulsorily carry the hardcopy of the Karnataka TET Admit Card along with a valid photo ID proof. Let’s go through the documents which can be carried on the exam day as proof of identity.
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card, etc
Karnataka TET Admit Card 2020: Key Points
Here are a few important points regarding Karnataka TET Admit Card 2020 and the exam in general:
- Download their KARTET Admit Card well in time. Do not wait for the last date.
- Cross verify the details mentioned on the admit card. In case of any discrepancy, candidates must contact the official authority to get it resolved.
- It is mandatory to carry the admit card to the examination hall along with a photo ID proof. Candidates cannot appear for the examination without the admit card.
- Arrive at the exam center 45 minutes prior to the commencement of the exam and sign the admit card in front of the invigilator only.
- The entry of candidates into the exam hall will be stopped 30 minutes prior to the exam.
- Mobile phones, calculators, or any other electronic gadgets will not be allowed in the examination hall.
- Candidates cannot leave the examination hall before the time duration of the exam.
- If a candidate is cheating, he/she will be disqualified from taking the examination.
- Candidates must read the instructions on the KARTET Admit Card carefully.
- Candidate should keep their admit card safe till the KARTET result is out.
- Follow all the COVID 19 precautionary measures as mentioned on the guidelines released by the officials.
We have now provided you with all the details on KARTET Admit Card 2020. As the exam is just around the corner, this is the time for candidates to give their best. During the last few days before exams, candidates must focus on revision and practice. You can also check the KARTET syllabus to ensure that you have finished everything.
Wishing you the Best of Luck for the upcoming exam.
We hope this detailed article on Karnataka TET Admit Card helps you. If you have any queries regarding KARTET Admit Card or the exam in general, please feel free to comment below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.1183 Views