KEE 2020 – Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences is the conducting authority of KEE, which is a university level exam. The application process for KEE 2020 began from November 15, 2019. The aspirants who are eligible to appear for the exam can register online for admission in various UG courses of engineering. The KEE exam will be held on April 25, 2020. It is mandatory for the aspirants to check the eligibility criteria first and then apply for the exam. The KEE 2020 admit card will be issued to the candidates who complete the process of application. KEE 2020 result will be released by the university in the first week of May 2020. Those who are selected in the entrance exam will be invited by the authority for counselling process that will begin tentatively in the first week of May 2020. In this article, the aspirants will know about the KEE application process, important dates and events, process to download admit card online, exam pattern and syllabus, result declaration, counselling process, exam centres, preparation tips and much more.
Latest – KEE 2020 Application Form is available now.
Overview of KEE 2020
|Name of the Examination||Karunya University Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Commonly Known As||KEE|
|Exam Conducting Body||Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences|
|Category of Exam||Undergraduate|
|Level of exam||University Level|
|Mode of application||Online|
KEE Important Dates 2020
The candidates must know about the events and dates related to KEE 2020. The authority releases the important dates of KEE 2020 on its official website. The below given table contains the same:
Schedule of KEE 2020 Important Dates
|Release of KEE application form||November 15, 2019|
|Deadline to submit KEE application form||Third week of April 2020|
|KEE exam 2020||April 25, 2020 (10 AM to 12:30 PM and 2:30 PM to 5 PM)|
|Announcement of result||First week of May 2020|
|Beginning of counselling||First week of May 2020|
KEE Eligibility Criteria 2020
The university has set some conditions and requirements that an aspirant must meet to get admission in various engineering programmes. In case the applicant does not fulfill the KEE 2020 eligibility criteria decided by the authority, their candidature will be rejected. The detailed eligibility requirements for KEE 2020 are given below:
Eligibility Criteria of KEE 2020
|Educational qualification for B.Tech courses except Bio courses||The applicants must have passed class 12th with a minimum 55% aggregate marks in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.|
The candidates must have passed class 12th vocational stream with minimum 55 % aggregate marks in subjects General Machinist, Electronic Equipment, Electrical machines and Appliances and Textile Technology and any one of the subjects namely Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
|Educational qualification for Biotechnology, Bioinformatics and Food Processing and Engineering||The candidates must have passed class 12th with a minimum 55% aggregate marks in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.|
The applicants must have passed class 12th or any equivalent exam in the first attempt with minimum 55% aggregate marks in Chemistry, Physics and Biology/Botany/ Zoology/Computer Science
|Age criteria||The age of the aspirants must be less than 21 years as on 1st July 2020.|
KEE Application Form 2020
The application form of KEE 2020 is available in online mode only. To apply for the exam, the aspirants need to visit the website of the university and fill the application form as per the given schedule. Only those applicants can complete the application procedure who fulfill the eligibility criteria for KEE 2020. The authority has released the application form online on November 15, 2019 and the applicants must submit the same before the deadline.
Steps to Fill and Submit KEE 2020 Application Form
Follow the below given steps to download and submit KEE application form online:
- Visit the official website of the Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences and fill EOI or expression of interest. For this, the aspirants will have to provide certain details like name, email id, mobile number and also the course related information.
- One EOI is filled and submitted online, the candidates will get an acknowledgment SMS and Email from the authority that contains KEE 2020 application number and passcode.
- The next step will be filling up the form in which the candidates need to enter application number and passcode to open the application form of KEE 2020.
- The authority suggests the applicants to provide genuine details and fill the form completely without any error.
- There are certain documents that the candidates need to upload while submitting the application and these are latest colour photograph (4.5 cm X 3.5 cm), marksheet of class 10th or other equivalent document and scanned signature (black or dark blue ink)
KEE 2020 Application Fee
- The candidates need to make the payment of the KEE application fee through online mode.
- The fee amount for the candidates is Rs 1000/-.
- After fee payment, the applicants will get the notification on their registered email id and contact number.
KEE Exam Centres 2020
The list of KEE 2020 exam centres is released by the authority on its website. The applicants are supposed to select the test centre of their choice while filling the application form. The authority will allot the centres to the applicants on the basis of their preference and availability of seats. The information regarding the test venue is clearly mentioned in the admit card. The centres in Ahmedabad, Mettupalayam, Chengalpet, Patna, Virudhunagar , Pollachi and Warangal will not be there for KEE 2020.
KEE Exam Centres 2020
|Exam Centre||Exam Centre||Exam Centre|
|Coimbatore – Karunya Nagar||Pathanamthitta|
KEE Admit Card 2020
The candidates will be able to download the admit card of KEE 2020 once the process of application is completed. The authority will send the notification of admit card release online and the applicants need to visit the website to download the same. They need to enter application number and password to login the account. Some important details about KEE 2020 admit card are mentioned below:
- The details of the exam centre, timing, venue and instructions are given in the KEE admit card.
- The candidates are suggested to verify the details in the admit card before taking the print out and in case of any error, they must report the same to the authority.
- The admit card of KEE 2020 is a mandatory document to appear in the exam and those who fail to bring it will not be permitted to sit in the examination hall.
- The applicants must keep the hard copy of the admit card for further use.
KEE Exam Pattern 2020
The exam pattern of KEE 2020 will consist of the details regarding the examination such as a total number of questions, types of questions, duration of the examination, and medium of the exam. Candidates can check the KEE 2020 exam pattern in the table below.
KEE Exam pattern
|Mode of Examination||Online or Computer-Based|
|Type of questions||Objective|
|Number of Sections||MathematicsPhysicsChemistryGeneral Aptitude|
|Section-wise distribution of marks||Mathematics – 45 marksPhysics – 15 marksGeneral Aptitude – 15 marksChemistry – 15 marksGeneral Ethics or Christian Values – 10 marks|
|Total marks||100 marks|
|Time duration of exam||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Marking scheme||1 mark will be given for every right answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer|
Preparation Tips for KEE 2020
Go through the below given preparation tips for KEE 2020:
- Read the syllabus and exam pattern of KEE in detail.
- Sample papers are also available on the official website of the university.
- The candidates must solve the previous year papers and sample paper to get the insight of type of questions, level of difficulty etc.
- While preparing for the exam, time management is quite important and thus the applicants cannot overlook the same.
KEE Sample Papers 2020
The exam conducting authority will publish the sample paper of KEE 2020 for the candidates to prepare well. The sample papers will help the aspirants to know about the type of questions in the exam, difficulty level etc. Moreover, solving KEE 2020 sample papers will let them understand their preparation level and the weak points where they need to improvise.
KEE Result 2020
The result of KEE 2020 will be declared officially by the authorities in the first week of May on the official website. The applicants need to follow the below given steps to download KEE score card online:
- Visit the website of the exam conducting body that is Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences.
- Enter login credentials to go to the link KEE result.
- The KEE 2020 result will be displayed in the form of a scorecard and the applicants can download the same.
- It is also recommended to take the print of the result for further use.
- The candidates who qualify KEE exam will be able to take part in the counselling process.
KEE Counselling 2020
The selected candidates will be called by the authority for the process of KEE 2020 counselling that will start in the first week of May 2020. The details of counselling venue, date and time will be notified to the candidates on their registered contact number or email id. It is mandatory for the shortlisted applicants to appear at the venue on time without delay.
List of required documents for Verification
- KEE Admit card
- Valid ID proof (driving license, pan card, passport, etc.)
- Provisional enrollment letter
- Mark sheets of Class 10 and 12
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- Four latest Passport Size Photograph
- Community Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card as a address proof
- Proof of Jesus Calls Young Partner (if applicable)
- Christian Minority Certificate (if applicable)
- Attested community certificate issued by Tehsildar, Revenue Officer or Magistrate.
- Income Certificate or Form-16 of parent for financial year 2018-2019
- DD of Rs 50,000 as tuition fee in favour of “The Registrar, Karunya University” payable at Coimbatore.
Courses offered through KEE 2020
Below is the list of programmes offered by the university through KEE 2020:
|Computer Science and Engineering|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|Electronics and Media Technology|
|Robotics and Automation|
|Food Processing and Technology|
FAQ’s related to KEE 2020
Question: When will the KEE 2020 exam be held?
Answer: KEE exam will take place on April 25, 2020.
Question: Is there only online mode to check the result of KEE 2020?
Answer: There is only online mode to see KEE scorecard or result.
Question: When will the KEE application process start?
Answer: KEE 2030 application form will be released on November 15, 2019.
Question: Is there any provision of negative marking in the KEE exam?
Answer: 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer in the KEE exam paper.
Stay tuned to embibe.com to get the latest updates on KEE 2020.40 Views