Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Admit Card 2019: Lakshmi Vilas Bank (LVB) is a private sector bank, which has announced the recruitment of qualified candidates for the position of Probationary Officers (PO) across its branches in India. Lakshmi Vilas Bank (LVB) released the official notification on its website: careers.lvbank.com. The bank has released the PO Admit card on its official website. Candidates can now download their admit card directly from the link given below.
The last date to apply for the Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO exam was on December 30, 2018. Successful applicants must download the admit card at the earliest instead of waiting till the last date. This will give the candidate an opportunity to get the mistakes rectified on their admit card (if any).
This article will give you all the details about Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO admit card. Read on to find out.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Admit Card 2019
Let us look at the exam overview before getting into the details of Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO admit card.
|Name of Exam||Lakshmi Vilas Bank Probationary Officer exam 2019|
|Board of Organization||Lakshmi Vilas Bank (LVB)|
|Date of Exam (Tentative)||January 20, 2019.|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
How To Download Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Admit Card
It is mandatory for candidates to carry the admit card to the exam centre failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the exam. So, without any delay let’s look at the steps involved in downloading the Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Admit Card:
- Step 1: Visit the official website and log on to the career page of Lakshmi Vilas Bank: careers.lvbank.com.
- Step 2: Search for the direct link to download Lakshmi Vilas Bank Admit Card or Call Letter, and click on it.
- Step 3: Enter the required information such as Registration Number and Date of Birth/Password in respective fields.
- Step 4: Click on the “Submit” button once you have filled the data.
- Step 5: The admit card will be displayed on your screen. Download the Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO admit card and take a printout for future use.
Details Mentioned On Lakshmi Vilas Bank Admit Card 2019
The following details will be mentioned on the admit card. Check for any error, spelling mistake or missing information after downloading your admit card.
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Registration ID/Roll Number
- Exam Timing
- Exam Venue
- Address in Detail
- Instructions for the Candidates
Important Points Regarding Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Admit Card
Keep the following points in mind regarding Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Call Letter:
- a. Ensure that you are entering the right information while logging in to download your Lakshmi Vilas Bank Hall Ticket.
- b. Candidates must carry the printed admit card to the exam centre.
- c. Validate all the information on the admit card and report to the official authorities if there is any error or missing details.
- d. Go through the instructions on the admit card thoroughly.
- e. Note the date, time and venue of the examination and report to the centre at the specified time.
- f. Admit card must be kept safe by the candidate till the end of the selection process.
- g. If any wrong information is found on the admit card, then candidates must contact the Lakshmi Vilas Bank officials and get it corrected in time.
We hope this article cleared all of your doubts regarding Lakshmi Vilas Bank Admit Card. This is a very crucial time for you considering there are only a few days left for the examination. Do not waste your time. Brush up all the sections evenly to perform well. Take the free bank mock test series of Embibe and take your preparation to the next level. The syllabus of Lakshmi Vilas Bank is pretty much same as the syllabus of bank mock tests on Embibe and practising them will identify where you are standing. You can then focus on the topics you are lagging behind and improve.
We wish you all the very best for your Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO exam. We hope this article helps you in downloading the Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Admit Card from the official website. If you have any query, please do drop your questions in the comment section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.