LIC HFL Recruitment 2019: The LIC Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL) has recently released the LIC HFL Recruitment Notification for the recruitment in the post of Assistant, Associate, and Assistant Manager all across the country. Candidates can start filling the application form from 8th August 2019. A total of 300 vacancies have been announced for all three posts. LIC, being one of the top government organizations in the country, is a great place to work. The online registration for the exam has already started and if you are eligible, you can apply for the exam till 26th August 2019. Before applying for the exam, you must go through the official LIC HFL Recruitment Notification thoroughly. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information regarding LIC HFL Recruitment 2019 – state-wise vacancies, eligibility criteria, how to apply, exam pattern, important dates, etc. Read on to find out.
LIC HFL Recruitment 2019
Let us have an overview of the exam:
|Name of the Exam||LIC HFL Exam 2019|
|Organizing Body||LIC Housing Finance Limited|
|Name of Posts||Assistant, Associate & Assistant Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||300|
|Type of Job||Government Job|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
Note that the Recruitment for the post of Assistant and Associate is based on region-wise merit and the recruitment for the post of Assistant Manager is based on All-India merit.
LIC HFL Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
|Online Registration and Payment of Application Fees||8th August 2019|
|Last Date for registration and fee payment||26th August 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||9th September 2019|
|LIC HFL Assistant Online Exam||9th or 10th October 2019|
|LIC HFL Associate Online Exam||9th or 10th October 2019|
|LIC HFL Assistant Manager Online Exam||9th or 10th October 2019|
LIC HFL Recruitment 2019: Region-Wise Vacancies
As mentioned above, LIC HFL has openings for the posts of Assistant, Associates and Assistant Managers. The region and state-wise vacancies for all three posts are tabulated below:
As you can see, there are 125 vacancies for Assistants and 75 vacancies for Associates in various branches of LIC HFL across the country. In addition to that, there are 100 vacancies for the post of Assistant Managers, thus, making a total of 300 vacancies.
LIC HFL Recruitment 2019: LIC HFL Eligibility Criteria
Aspiring candidates must check the LIC HFL eligibility criteria for the three posts before applying for the exam. For all three posts, candidates must:
- Have Indian nationality
- Have a minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of 28 years as on 1st January 2019 (born on or after 2nd January 1991 and not after 1st January 1998)
- Have Computer Skills
The required educational qualification for the three different posts are tabulated below:
|Assistant||Graduate (minimum aggregate 55% marks)|
|Associate||Graduate (minimum aggregate 60% marks) and CA-Inter|
|Assistant Manager||Graduate (minimum aggregate 60% marks) and Two years full time MBA/ Two years full time MMS/ Two years full time PGDBA/ PGDBM/PGPM/PGDM in any discipline from a recognized university/ institute/ board (minimum aggregate 60% marks). Course completed through correspondence/part-time are not eligible.|
LIC HFL Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For LIC HFL Recruitment 2019
For whichever post you are eligible for, you can follow the steps as under to register and apply for the exam:
- Logon to lichousing.com.
- Go to the “Careers” tab.
- Under “Job Opportunities”, you will see “Recruitment of Assistants, Associates and Assistant Managers”. Click on the link provided to apply online.
- Click on “Click Here for New Registration”.
- Read the instructions and click on “Continue”.
- Enter your Name, valid Email ID, valid Mobile Number, and Security Code and click on “Save & Next”. A Registration Number and Password will be generated for you and will appear on the screen; the same will be sent to you through the registered mobile number and email ID. You can use these to login later and finish filling up the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of your Photograph and Signature and click on “Save & Next”.
- Enter your Personal, Academic and other details, like the post you are applying for and click on “Save & Next”.
- Check if you have entered the correct details and click on “Save & Next”.
- Upload your hand-written declaration.
- Go to the “Payment” tab and make payment of LIC HFL application fee.
- Click on “Submit” and take a print out of your online application form for future reference.
LIC HFL Application Fees
The LIC HFL application form fee for the three different posts are tabulated below:
|Assistant Manager||Rs 500|
In addition, 18 percent of GST will be charged. Application Fee can be paid only in the online mode, through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
Requirements of Photograph, Signature, Left Thumb Impression & Hand-Written Declaration
The description and requirements of Photograph, Signature, Left Thumb Impression & Hand-Written Declaration to be uploaded during registration are as under:
- Photograph should be a recent, passport size photo.
- Preferred dimension of the photograph is 200 x 230 pixels.
- Size of the photo should be 20 to 50 kb.
- Signature should be with black ink pen on a white paper.
- Preferred dimension of the signature should be 140 x 60 pixels.
- Size of the signature should be 10 to 20 kb.
- Signature should not be in ALL CAPITAL letters.
Left Thumb Impression
- Left Thumb Impression should be with black or blue ink on white paper.
- Preferred dimension is 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (3 cm X 3 cm).
- Size of the left thumb impression should be 20 to 50 kb.
- Hand-Written declaration should be with black or blue ink on a white paper.
- Preferred dimension is 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (10 cm x 5 cm).
- Size of the hand-written declaration should be 50 to 100 kb.
- Hand-Written Declaration shouldn’t be in ALL CAPITAL letters.
LIC HFL Recruitment 2019: LIC HFL Exam Pattern
Recruitment process of all three posts – Assistants, Associates, and Assistant Managers involve two stages:
- Online Examination
LIC HFL Exam Pattern For Online Examination
The different sections, number of questions, and maximum marks for each section are tabulated below:
|Sections||Number of Questions / Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||50/50||35 mins|
|Logical Reasoning||50/50||35 mins|
(For Assistant & Associate)Quantitative Aptitude
(For Assistant Manager)
|General Awareness||50/50||15 mins|
The exam will be in English language only. Each of these sections is timed separately and there is negative marking for wrong answers – 0.25 marks to be deducted for every wrong answer. No marks will be deducted for unanswered question. The exam will be different for the three different posts.
LIC HFL Interview
The selected candidates, who score high enough in the online examination, will be called in for Interview. It also depends upon the number of vacancies. Candidates need to report to the interview center with the documents, the document verification process will also be done during the interview procedure. If a candidate is not found to be fulfilling the eligibility criteria at the time of document verification then he/she will be rejected.
LIC HFL Final Selection
Final merit list and selection of candidates will be separate for Assistant, Associate, and Assistant Manager. Final selection of candidates will be based on the combined score of the candidates in Online Exam and Interview. After that, Medical Examination will be conducted and then the candidates will be recruited in the respective posts.
LIC HFL Recruitment 2019: LIC HFL Admit Card
Separate LIC HFL Admit card/ hall ticket/ call letter will be issued separately for each stage of the exam. Candidates will have to log in using their Registration Number and Date of Birth to download the admit card. The admit card will contain all the necessary information regarding the candidate and the exam (like exam center, address, etc.) as well as other guidelines.
If you fulfill the LIC HFL eligibility criteria, you must apply for the exam as early as possible and start your preparation. It is a very competitive exam with lakhs of candidates appearing for it. You must be extremely good at all the topics in the syllabus of LIC HFL exam in order to crack the Online Exam with a high score.
Also, you must take a sufficient number of LIC HFL mock tests to identify your weaknesses and improve your test-taking skills. Mock tests at Embibe will help you identify your weaker areas so that you can focus on the ones that need your attention.
As the syllabus and exam pattern of LIC HFL exam 2019 is almost similar to that of other exams for government jobs, you can take mock tests for any of those exams, like SBI PO, SBI Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, etc. At Embibe, we also provide free bank PO mock tests that will be extremely helpful during your LIC HFL preparation. Make the best use of these mock tests and ace the exam.
We hope this detailed article on LIC HFL Recruitment helps you. If you have any query regarding LIC HFL Recruitment, feel free to comment below. We will definitely help you out. All the best!1019 Views