MAT Registration 2018: Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardized national-level exam conducted by AIMA to facilitate admission for candidates into management courses such as MBA and PGDM in various participating colleges in India. More than 600 B-Schools participate in MAT exam to offer admissions. Aspirants of management courses should register on the online website of AIMA to appear in the MAT exam.
MAT is conducted 4 times a year, in the months of February, May, September and December. The exam is conducted in two different modes, paper-based mode (Offline) and Computer-based mode (Online). Last dates to register for MAT 2018 depend on the mode of the exam.
MAT December 2018 is scheduled to be conducted on 9th and 15th December 2018. MAT Registration for December 2018 is still open and eligible candidates can apply for the exam now.
This article will provide you with a detailed step by step procedure to register for MAT December 2018. Read on to find out.
MAT Registration Process 2018
Let us first look at the MAT schedule for December 2018:
|Last Date for Online Registration for Paper Based Test (PBT)||30th November 2018 (Friday)|
|Availability of Admit Card for Paper Based Test (PBT)||1st December 2018|
|Last Date for Online Registration for Computer Based Test (CBT)||7th December 2018 (Friday)|
|Paper Based Test (PBT) Date||9th December 2018 (Sunday)|
|Availability of Admit Card for Computer Based Test (CBT)||10th December 2018|
|Computer Based Test (CBT) Date||15th December 2018 (Saturday)|
MAT Registration 2018: MAT Eligibility Criteria
Graduate candidates having Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration from any recognized University can appear for the exam. Candidates in their final year of graduation can also apply for the exam.
MAT Registration 2018: How To Register For MAT 2018
Step 1: New Candidate Login
- Go to the official website: https://mat.aima.in/dec18.
- Click on “Register (New Log In)” button
- Fill up the necessary details. Make sure you have a valid Email ID.
- The OTP will be sent to the personal email address to verify. Click on “Verify.”
- Another email consisting of login confirmation will be sent.
Make sure you have the following things ready for the second step in the registration process such:
- Scanned image of a photograph (40 to 100 kb)
- Scanned image of signature (10 to 40 kb)
- Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card) or Net Banking details
Step 2: Logging Into Your Account
- Go to https://mat.aima.in/dec18.
- Click on “Login (To Complete the Registration Form)”.
- Enter your Email ID, Password and Date of Birth.
- Click on “Submit”.
Step 3: Fill Choices Of Management Institutes
Irrespective of the mode you choose to take MAT, you can opt for a total of 7 management institutes:
- Fill in the registration form with the names of management institutes of your choice.
- After making your input, click on the “Save”
- You can even edit the information later and click on “Save” after editing.
Step 4: Upload Photo And Signature
Upload scanned copy of your photo and signature:
Requirements for Photo:
- Size: passport size
- Nature: Colored photograph must be taken against light or white background
- Visibility: Face must be clear without any hats or dark glasses. There shouldn’t be any no reflection on the glasses if any.
- Format: JPEG OR jpg
- File size: Not more than 100kb and not less than 40 kb.
Requirements for Signature:
- Sign on the white paper with a black pen
- Make sure the file should be limited to 40kb and not less than 10kb in JPEG OR jpg format.
Step 5: Make Payment
Payment can be made using Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking.
Step 6: Review & Download Registration Form
Candidates can review their information and download the registration form just for your own record.
MAT Registration Fees 2018
MAT Registration fees for different modes are tabulated below:
|For Paper-Based Test (PBT)||1550/-|
|For Computer Based Test (CBT)||1550/-|
|Both PBT & CBT||2650/-|
Now you have detailed knowledge of MAT registration 2018. If you are eligible and want to pursue your Post Graduation in Business Management, apply for the exam and start your preparation right away. Go through the MAT exam pattern and MAT syllabus and finish each and every topic. Also, take MAT mock tests. Taking mock tests will help you understand where you stand and what scores you can expect. Start off by taking bank mock test series on Embibe and slowly, move on to mock tests of actual MAT level.
We hope this detailed article on MAT Registration 2018 helps you. If you have any query, drop your comments below. We will get back to you as early as possible.
All the best!345 Views