AIMA MAT Result 2020 Declared for December Exam: All India Management Association (AIMA) has released MAT December session result for PBT, IBT and CBT in online mode today (5th January 2021). Also, AIMA MAT Scorecard for IBT session for the last five sessions has been declared (September 2019 – September 2020). Candidates can download MAT Result cum Scorecard for December from the official website i.e. at mat.aima.in by entering their registration number and roll number.
MAT Result December 2020 is available in the form of AIMA MAT Scorecard. To get a good MBA College and course, a candidate must score above 90 percentile. Note that MAT Cut Off Score is not released by AIMA but by the colleges offering management programs to MAT aspirants.
In this article, we have provided all the necessary details of MAT 2020 Result along with steps to download MAT Result cum Scorecard for December from the official website. Read on to find more.
Download MAT Result Cum Scorecard For December
MAT scorecard issued by AIMA will be valid for one year. With the help of MAT scorecard, candidates can take admission into postgraduate courses of study in management. You can use the score for selection of applicants for financial aid based on academic potential or for guidance and counselling. Here some important dates regarding MAT Results.
PBT Exam Schedule for December
|PBT Test Date||MAT Result Date|
|December 6, 2020||Available Now (5 January 2021)|
IBT Exam Schedule for December
|IBT Test Date||MAT Result Date|
|November 21 to December 24, 2020||Available Now (5 January 2021)|
MAT CBT December Schedule
|CBT Test Date||MAT Result Date|
|December 28, 2020||Available Now (5 January 2021)|
|MAT Syllabus||MAT Question Papers|
|MAT Exam Pattern||MAT Cutoff|
How Can I Check My MAT Score card & Result?
Follow the steps as under to download MAT scorecard for December 2020:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website of MAT – mat.aima.in.
- – 2nd Step: Go to the “DOWNLOAD/VIEW” tab and click on “MAT RESULTS”.
- – 3rd Step: Select session, enter your “Roll Number” and “Registration Number”.
- – 4th Step: After entering the necessary details, click on the “Submit” button below.
- – 5th Step: MAT December results will be displayed on the screen. Download the PDF and save it for future purposes.
MAT 2020 Result Through SMS
|Enter MAT Form Number and Date Of Birth, type the prefix MATS before like this MATS<Your Form Number><Date Of Birth> and send it to 54242.|
Forgot Login Details?
In case the candidate has forgotten his/her roll number, then they can retrieve it by following the below process:
- – 1st Step: At the login section, click on the Forget roll number link.
- – 2nd Step: A new page will appear where you need to enter the registered email ID.
- – 3rd Step: After entering, the roll number will be sent to your email ID
Details Mentioned On AIMA MAT Result
MAT scorecard will contain section-wise marks along with the percentile. The following details will be mentioned on MAT Scorecard 2020:
- a. Test Month and Year
- b. Registration Number
- c. Roll Number
- d. Name of the Candidate
- e. Gender
- f. Degree
- g. Father’s Name
- h. Date of Birth
- i. Category
- j. Work Experience
- k. Mother’s Name
- l. Scaled Scores with Marks and Percentile
- m. Composite Score
- n. Score Validity
How To Get A Duplicate MAT 2020 Scorecard?
Candidates should take 2 to 3 copies of MAT scorecard when it is available. However, if the candidate has lost the scorecard and is no longer able to download the scorecard from the official website. Then candidates can follow the below process:
- – Ist step: Write an application on plain paper to AIMA telling them to provide a copy of MAT 2020 scorecard.
- – IInd step: Also, attach the photocopy of the lower half of the MAT 2020 admit card.
- – IIIrd step: The candidates are required to submit the application of size 24 cm x 12 cm (approximate), mentioned the address in capital letters and a postage stamp of Rs 40 affixed and send it through the speed post.
Send the application to the following address:
|All India Management Association,|
14, Institutional Area
Lodhi Road, Delhi – 110 003
MAT Marking Scheme
|Every correct answer rewards||4 marks|
|Every wrong answer leads to the negative marking of||0.25 marks|
MAT Exam is conducted n both pen and paper-based mode as well as in Internet-based mode. Thus it is important that MAT IBT and PBT score is normalized for the fair comparison.
The sections included in MAT are:
- Language Comprehension
- Mathematical Skills
- Data Analysis & Sufficiency
- Intelligence & Critical Reasoning
- Composite Score
- Indian & Global Environment
Important Points & Score Calculation MAT Result 2020
On MAT scorecard candidates will be able to find three types of scores namely scaled scores, composite and percentile scores. It is very important to understand these three scores to devise your preparation strategy since the admissions in top b-schools will be made based on the percentile from MAT result 2020.
- – The scaled score is the score received in each section of MAT 2020. The scaled score is obtained by converting raw marks obtained in each section to 100 marks.
- – A composite score is an overall number derived from the scaled scores of the first four sections for a total of 800.
- – Percentile scores are the important ones as they are considered by most Management Institutes (MI’s). And they are calculated from the scaled and composite scores to normalize or equalize the difficulty level of the tests in PBT and CBT modes.
- – The scores from the Indian and Global Environment section in MAT results are not used for percentile calculation or merit position.
- – The percentile below indicates the percentage of the candidates achieved in either that particular section or overall sections (except Indian and Global environment).
What Happens After MAT Result?
Now that you have all the information regarding MAT result 2020, we hope you do not feel any difficulty checking it from the official website. Now that the results are out the admission process for various MBA courses will begin. Check the points below to get insights:
- i) MAT December session result will help you predict the colleges you are likely to get with your score.
- ii) Admission to various colleges will be provided based on the choices filled during the registration process.
- iii) Post declaration of the result, the institutes will be notified with the marks you received by AIMA.
- iv) Candidate must meet that respective cutoff set by the institute in order to participate in the further procedure. But remember that the cutoff and the selection procedure for each participating institute in MAT is different.
- v) Qualified students will then have to attend other rounds such as Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI) and Written Ability Test (WAT) based on the institute’s procedures.
- vi) Candidates will get admission to a particular institute based on their selection criteria only.
Top B-Schools Accepting MAT Score
Below we have listed the top Management Institutes that offer admission through MAT Score:
|AIMA-Centre for Management Education (PGDM)||New Delhi|
|AIMA-Centre for Management Education (PGDITM)||New Delhi|
|EMPI Institutions||New Delhi|
|Fortune Institute of International Business||New Delhi|
|Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies-Technical Campus||New Delhi|
|Indian Institute of Finance||Greater Noida|
|NIILM Centre for Management Studies||Greater Noida|
|GL Bajaj Institute of Management & Research||Greater Noida|
|Greater Noida Institute of Technology||Greater Noida|
|Jaipuria Institute of Management||Noida|
|SRMS International Business School||Lucknow|
|GNIOT College of Management||Greater Noida|
|Jaipur National University||Jaipur|
|IILM Academy of Higher Learning||Jaipur|
|Jaipuria Institute of Management||Jaipur|
|Mody University of Science & Technology||Lakshmangarh|
|RNB Global University||Bikaner|
|Xavier Institute of Development Action & Studies||Jabalpur|
|Raipur Institute of Technology||Raipur|
|Dhruva College of Management||Hyderabad|
|Institute of Insurance and Risk Management||Hyderabad|
|Siva Sivani Institute of Management||Secunderabad|
|Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management||Hyderabad|
|ICBM School of Business Excellence||Hyderabad|
|Administrative Staff College of India||Hyderabad|
|Warangal Institute of Management||Warangal|
|GITAM School of International Business||Vishakhapatnam|
|GITAM Institute of Management||Vishakhapatnam|
|IFIM Business School||Bengaluru|
|KCT Business School||Coimbatore|
|Globsyn Business School||Kolkata|
|Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management||Kolkata|
|Institute of Engineering & Management||Kolkata|
|Indian Institute of Social Welfare & Business Management||Kolkata|
|Institute of Business Management||Kolkata|
|Institute of Management & Information Sciences||Bhubaneswar|
|Biju Patnaik Institute of Information Technology & Management Studies||Bhubaneswar|
|Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University||Bhubaneswar|
|Birla Global University||Bhubaneswar|
FAQS On MAT Result 2020
Here you can check the most relevant questions on the result.
A. Yes, candidates can check the results from the official website or via a direct link on this page.
A. Aspirants must have their Roll Number and Registration Number in order to check the result.
A. The result for Management Aptitude Test is made available on the official website. We have provided a direct link on this page as well.
A. MAT score is valid for 1 year.
A. You can get the results via SMS. The details have been provided on this page.
A. MAT score is valid in more than 600 colleges across India.
We hope this detailed article on MAT Result 2020 helps you. If you have any query drop it in the comment section below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Stay tuned to Embibe for more updates on MAT Result!121 Views