MDU Result 2021: Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) has released the result for various courses under Undergraduate and Postgraduate on their official website. MDU is responsible for releasing the semester-wise result for all the courses. The candidates who have been appeared for the semester exams can check their semester exam results from the login window available in the official portal. To check the result the candidates will have to use their login credentials such as their registration number and password. MDU has announced the results for a few courses. MDU, Rohtak releases the MDU Result 2021 for various semester exams such as Commerce, Law, Humanities, Pharmaceutical Science, Management Science, Social Science, Visual Arts and Performing Arts.
The students who have appeared in the MDU BEd exam can download their merit list. MDU has announced the result for different courses i.e. Bachelor of Pharmacy, B.Com, B.Sc, BA, LLB Honors. On October 6, MDU has released the BSc results while on October 7, MDU has announced the BEd result. The candidates who have appeared for the exam must continue reading this article to get all the details related to MDU 2021 results.
– To access the direct link to check MDU Results of various courses –Click Here.
MDU Result 2021
MDU has declared the results for various courses. The University offers different courses in various UG and PG courses. Those who have appeared for the MDU 2021 exam can check their results either from the official website or through the direct link that has been provided below:
MDU Result 2021 Gazette
The candidates who have appeared for the tests can check the MDU Result Gazette 2021 from below provided links –
|B.A & B.Sc (Pass & Hons) 6th Sem Exam – Jul 2021||Download Here|
|Shastri 3rd Year Full & Re-Appear Catg Exam – Jul 2021||Download Here|
|MS Music/Sociology, 4th Sem Jul 2021||Download Here|
|MSc. Forensic Science/Traffic Management, 4th Sem Jul 2021||Download Here|
|BCA 6th Sem Full & Re-Appear Catg Exam, Jul 2021||Download Here|
How Can I Check My MDU Result List?
The applicants can check their semester-wise or year-wise results for MDU 2021 admissions from here. Usually, the University releases the results within a month or two. Let’s check the steps to download the MDU Result 2021 –
- – 1st Step: Open the official website of MDU i.e. Maharshi Dayanand University – mdu.ac.in
- – 2nd Step: Find the Examination section, click on Results
- – 3rd Step: Click on the link named as Result and the candidates can see the result section. Check whether the result of your respective course has been released or not. If it is, then click on the link.
- – 4th Step: Fill the Roll Number or Registration Number in the given box and click on Proceed Now.
- – 5th Step: Your marks for all the subjects will be shown. Download it.
Latest : NEET 2021 Result as been declared on November 01,2021
What is MDU Result Gazette?
The college provides an organized way of result gazette. The candidates can download them in PDF format as per their requirements. Those who want to check the MDU Result 2021 Gazette can follow the below provided steps or follow the links provided in the above sections
How To Download MDU Result Gazette 2021?
Candidates can follow the process given below to download the MDU Result Gazette:
- 1st step – Visit the official website.
- 2nd step – Find the Admission Section on the website. A dropbox will have appeared on the screen.
- 3rd step – Choose the Result Gazetter and a new page will be appeared where the candidates can see the results of the latest exams.
- 4th step – Click on the Download button against the course name. Result PDF will open.
- 5th step – Enter the candidate name or roll number.
- 6th step – Check the marks.
Details Mentioned on MDU 2021 Scorecard
The candidates must verify the details mentioned on the MDU 2021 Scorecard, which should match the information provided earlier in the registration form. In case of any discrepancy, candidates must contact the exam officials immediately. The MDU 2021 Scorecard will have the following details mentioned on it:
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Status and Marks
What To Do If There Is Discrepancy in Downloading MDU Result 2021?
Candidates must download the MDU Result 2021 by visiting the official website. If candidates find any discrepancy in the MDU result, candidate must then report to the MDU. The candidate can then request to the exam conducting authority for re-issuance of the same.
Also, check the related links –
MDU Marking & Grading Scheme
The candidates must have at least 65% attendance to appear for the MDU 2021 exam. Maharshi Dayanand University follows the CGPA rules for evaluation. And, the grading scheme is as follows for MDU 2021 –
|Percentage of Marks||Grade||Grade Point|
|65-75||A (Very Good)||8|
|50-55||B (Above Average)||6|
|Less than 40||F (Fail)||0|
- A relaxation of 20% attendance will be given with the approval of higher authorities under valid conditions.
- The marking scheme is divided into 20% internal and 80% marks of semester exams.
- It is mandatory to cover the 40% marks in internal assessment, final exams as well as practical exams.
- The passing marks for the end semester exams are 32 out of 80 marks.
MDU Re-Appear Exam 2021
Candidates who have failed in a specific subject or course can re-appear in the subsequent examination:
- The candidates are advised to read the instructions before re-appearing for any course.
- Open the official website and go to the Examination section.
- Select Online Reappear Form from the drop-down list.
- Make registration by using the registration number, password or name.
- Those who have already registered, enter the password and continue.
- There is no refund or correction option.
MDU Result 2021- Re-evaluation
Often it is observed that some student feels that they have obtained low marks in any of the subjects then they can apply for re-evaluation and re-checking. This is one-time opportunity that helps one in passing and asking to prove themselves. Students must avail the benefit of this opportunity by paying some fees. The candidate must submit the application form via the respective school. A grade will be assigned to candidate success in the course.
Frequently Asked Questions on MDU Result 2021
Here are some frequently asked questions and their answers:
|Q: How to check MDU results online? |
Ans: MDU results can be checked by visiting the official website. The candidate must enter the roll number and hall ticket details to check the result. Candidates can download the scorecard after checking the result.
|Q: Is it possible to get MDU results via offline mode? |
Ans: No, MDU results cannot be checked via offline mode.
|Q: What are the details that are mentioned in MDU result 2021? |
Ans: The details that are mentioned in the result include roll number, registration number, name of the candidate, father name, course name, semester details, and marks scored.
|Q: Can the candidate re-evaluate any paper in MDU results? |
Ans: Yes, the applicants can choose to go for revaluation if they are not okay with the result. However, candidates should pay the revaluation fees and submit the revaluation form within the given time period.
|Q: What is the revaluation fees charged by MDU? |
Ans: Depending on the subject or paper, MDU (Maharshi Dayanand University) charges Rs. 300 or Rs. 500 to re-evaluate a paper. Candidates should ensure that the revaluation fee and form are submitted within the given time period.
We hope that this article has helped you. If you have any queries, you can ask us, and we will get back to you. Use the comment section below for any MDU-related queries and comments.
Stay tuned to embibe.com to get the latest updates about MDU Result 2021!