National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced NEET 2020 exam date. As per the notification released on July 4 by NTA, NEET 2020 is scheduled for September 13, between 2 and 5 pm. Further, there has been a constant hue and cry from the exam aspirant community to postpone NEET due to the increasing cases of COVID19 across the country. Notwithstanding this, MHRD has issued NEET 2020 guidelines to be followed during COVID19 times while conducting the coveted medical entrance examination for the health measures of test-takers.
NEET 2020 admit card will be released by NTA at least 15 days prior to the exam date. Therefore in case if there is a change in the exam schedule, the admit card release date will also get postponed and will be announced anytime soon.
However, stepping aside from any such case, NTA decides that they will continue with the current schedule, the test takers to be ready for the exam and they should also trust the authority that every precaution will be taken to ensure their health and well being in the exam centre.
MHRD Guidelines on NEET 2020 During COVID19
The Department of Education under MHRD has laid out detailed guidelines on standard operating procedures to conduct major examinations such as NEET. The guidelines are comprehensive and cover all the stakeholders of the exam, the conducting body, Examination staff and the exam aspirants.
General Guidelines by MHRD on NEET 2020
- Social distancing will be ensured everywhere inside the exam venue. The candiates will be allowed phased entry and exist to maintain social distancing.
- There will be adequate thermal scanner, face mask, sanitizer as per the requirement in the exam centre. All the candidates and staff will be provided with fresh mask if possible at the exam centre.
- The sitting arrangement will be planned considering the social distancing between test takers.
|Column 1||Column 2||Column 3||Column 4|
|Roll No 1||Roll No 4||Roll No 7||Roll No 10|
|Roll No 2||Roll No 5||Roll No 8||Roll No 11|
|Roll No 3||Roll No 6||Roll No 9||Roll No 12|
Guidelines on Exam Venue by MHRD on NEET 2020
- The examination venue will be thoroughly sanitized before every session of the exam. The examination centre floor and walls, doors, gates will be sprayed with disinfectant.
- Sanitizer bottles will be arranged at the entry gate, examination rooms, staff room, etc. and will be replenished regularly.
- Candidates’ seating area will be thoroughly sanitized (desk and chair) after every session.
- All the washrooms will be cleaned and disinfected.
- All door handles, staircase railing, lift buttons etc. will be disinfected.
Guidelines for Exam Staff by MHRD on NEET 2020
- Exam functionary must submit self-declaration about their health status.
- Thermo gun temperature check will be done at the staff entrance point.
- If any Examination functionary fails to meet the self – declaration criteria or thermo-gun check he/she will be asked to leave the centre immediately.
- Exam functionary needs to wear the mask and gloves at all time during the exam.
Guidelines for test-takers by MHRD on NEET 2020
- All the candidates will have to undergo mandatory thermal screening at the entrance of the exam venue.
- They have to sanitize their hands and wear face masks all the time during the examination.
- The candidates will be asked to sanitize their hand before and after signing the attendance sheet.
The guidelines provided by MHRD on NEET 2020 are comprehensive and improves confidence that NEET 2020 exam will be conducted in a safe environment and candidates can over shed their fear. However, candidates’ concern regarding rising COVID19 cases and risk during the exam is valid.
We hope that this information on MHRD Guidelines on NEET 2020 During COVID19 has helped you. If you have any queries then you can ask us and we will answer you. Use the comment section below for any queries and comments.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for latest news and updates on MHRD Guidelines on NEET 2020 During COVID19459 Views