Mumbai University Result 2020: UOM has released Mumbai University Online Result Event Second Half-2020 and Online Result Event First Half-2020 for various courses @mumresults.in. Students will be able to check the Results of University Of Mumbai from the official website. They need to enter their roll number and date of birth. Results for some of the courses have been released.
For the remaining courses, Mumbai University Results will be available soon. In this article, we have provided you with Results of University of Mumbai links for TYBA, TYBSc, FYBA, FYBCom, FYBSc, SYBA, SYBSc, SYBCom here. You can also find more information on the Mumbai University result date, how to check it, etc.
January 19: Mumbai University Result released for BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (FINANCIAL MARKETS)(SEM.VI)(CBSGS)(75:25-OLD TO 75:25-REV. COURSE).
January 19: UOM Result for BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (FINANCIAL MARKETS)(SEM.V)(CBSGS)(75:25-OLD TO 75:25-REV. COURSE) available.
January 19: MU Result available for MASTER IN COMPUTER APPLICATION (SEM.II) (CHOICE BASE).
January 19: Check UOM Result for B.Sc. (NAUTICAL SCIENCE) (SEM V) (CBCS)
Mumbai University Result Direct Links
From the below links you can view/check the latest released results:
Online Result Event Second Half-2020
|Program Code||Name of Examination||Result Date|
|1T00518||B.E. (CHEMICAL ENGINEERING) (SEM VIII) (CBSGS)||14/01/2021|
|1T01128||B.E. (ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING) (SEM VIII) (CHOICE BASED)||16/01/2021|
|1T01118||B.E. (ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING) (SEM VIII) (CBSGS)||18/01/2021|
|2C00335||BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (BANKING & INSURANCE)(SEM.V)(60:40 TO 75:25) (CBSGS)||18/01/2021|
|2C00336||BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (BANKING AND INSURANCE) (SEM.VI)(60:40 TO 75:25)(CBSGS)||18/01/2021|
|2C00445||BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE)(SEM-V)(CBSGS)(60:40 TO 75:25-REV)||19/01/2021|
|2C00446||BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE)(SEM-VI)(CBSGS)(60:40 TO 75:25-REV)||19/01/2021|
|2C00245||BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (FINANCIAL MARKETS)(SEM.V)(CBSGS)(75:25-OLD TO 75:25-REV. COURSE)||19/01/2021|
|2C00246||BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (FINANCIAL MARKETS)(SEM.VI)(CBSGS)(75:25-OLD TO 75:25-REV. COURSE)||19/01/2021|
Online Result Event First Half-2020
|Program Code||Name of Examination||Result Date|
|3A01212||M.A.(HONOURS) IN POLITICS (SEM-II)(CBCS)||18/01/2021|
|1T02212||M.E. CIVIL ENGINEERING (STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING SUBJECTS) (SEM-II) (CBCGS)||18/01/2021|
|1T01822||(LOT 1) FIRST YEAR ENGINEERING SEMESTER II (CHOICE BASED CREDIT GRADING SYSTEM )(CBCGS)|
(LOT 2) FIRST YEAR ENGINEERING SEMESTER II (CHOICE BASED CREDIT GRADING SYSTEM )(CBCGS)
|4O01401||FIRST YEAR MASTER OF THEATRE ARTS (M.T.A.)||19/01/2021|
|1T03311||M.E.(INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY) (SEM- I) (CBCGS)||19/01/2021|
|1S00915||B.Sc. (NAUTICAL SCIENCE) (SEM V) (CBCS)||19/01/2021|
|1T00142||MASTER IN COMPUTER APPLICATION (SEM.II) (CHOICE BASE)||19/01/2021|
How Can I Check My Mumbai University Result?
Students can follow the below process in order to download MUM Result PDF:
- Go to the official website of MUM Results i.e. mumresults.in.
- The latest result will be available at the bottom of the page.
- In order to quickly check your result, type Ctrl + F and enter the Program Code or name of the examination.
- After finding your examination, click on it and the Result PDF will appear.
- Download it and check your results.
Details Mentioned On Mumbai University TYBCOM Semester VI Result PDF
Here are the following details that will be present in the Mumbai University Results PDF:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Course Name
- Marks Scored in each course
- Final Marks
Students can apply for the revaluation if they are not happy with their marks. The authorities will activate the revaluation link after the announcement of MUM Result.
Mumbai University Result 2020 Statistics
- i) This year, a new record was set since 95% of students cleared the BCom third year exams while 86% of students cleared the LLB exams.
- ii) In BCom 3rd Year exams, 64,747 students registered for the exam while 64,182 appeared. Out of which 49,293 students have passed.
- iii) In BMM, 4,940 students had registered for the exam while 4,909 students appeared. Out of which 3,957 students have passed.
- iv) In LLB exams, 4 students at least have scored 400/ 400 in theory papers and around 600 students scored a perfect 100 in one/ two/ three papers. As many as 4,400 students took the final year LLB exams this year.
Generally, Mumbai University records a passing percentage of 70% range for BCom while for LLB it is in the 65-70% range. But this time, it was more. This could be due to the implementation of the online exam where only MCQs were asked and students attempted the paper from home.
UGC Guidelines Issued Regarding All University
According to UGC guidelines,
- a) Union Grants Commission or UGC has said that the final sem exams must be held in September 2020.
- b) For intermediate students, the exam has been cancelled.
- c) That means the 2nd year and 3rd year students (except for final sem students) will be given marks based on their performance in internal exams.
- d) Also if the students failed to attend the MUM exam in September then he or she will be given one more chance.
- e) Such students can appear for the special examination that will be conducted by the university when it is feasible.
- f) Even the intermediate semester students can apply for special exams if they are not happy with the marks given on the basis of internal assessment.
FAQs On MUM Results 2020
Here are some frequently asked questions and their answers regarding the Mumbai University Results:
|Q1. What is Mumbai University Evaluation Scheme? |
Ans: Mumbai university follows a Credit Based Evaluation Scheme of Examination according to which the total marks are divided into two categories: Internal Assessment (25%) and Semester end Assessment (75%). Internal Assessment is calculated through class tests, participation in activities, seminars, viva voce, etc. While Semester End Assessment is nothing but the written test of two and a half hours.
|Q2. How much is the minimum marks? |
Ans: Students will have to score a minimum of 40% aggregate for each subject (considering both internal and semester-end marks). So 10 out of 25 marks is required for internal assessment and 30 out of 75 marks is required for semester-end assessment.
|Q3. How can I get revaluation at Mumbai University? |
Ans: Students can get revaluation done from the official website i.e. mu.ac.in under rechecking form-fill option available on the homepage.
|Q4. How much is the MUM Revaluation fee? |
Ans: As per the last year, the Mumbai University Revaluation fee is generally Rs 450 to 500 per subject.
We hope this article has helped you. If you have any queries then you can ask us in the comment section below. You can also have a look at the latest Sarkari Naukri and check different government jobs that you can apply for. Knowing the upcoming government jobs will help you in your preparation plan.
Stay tuned to this article to get the latest updates about Mumbai University Result 2020!1978 Views