NEET MBBS Counselling Maharashtra 2019: The Commissioner, State CET (Common Entrance Test) CELL, Mumbai will conduct the Maharashtra NEET MBBS Counselling 2019 to facilitate admissions for 85% state quota medical and private seats. NEET UG Maharashtra Counselling will be conducted online in two or three rounds depending on the seat availability for admissions to all state government, private & minority colleges. It is mandatory for the candidates to fill in an application form in order to participate in NEET MBBS Maharashtra admission procedure. Primarily, candidates must register and then submit their NEET All India Rank by visiting the official website of Maharashtra CET at cetcell.mahacet.org. The last date to register for NEET MBBS Counselling Maharashtra 2019 was 5th July till 6 pm. Based on the information provided in the application form, Maharashtra NEET provisional Merit list will be prepared by CET comprising the names of the candidates eligible for the further Counselling procedure. NEET MBBS Counselling Maharashtra will provide admissions for eligible candidates to around 5130 medical seats and 2560 dental seats.
NEET MBBS Counselling Maharashtra: Latest Update
- – Provisional NEET MBBS Maharashtra Merit List 2019 has been released.
- – The choice filling window for NEET MBBS Counselling Maharashtra is open from 7th July 2019 to 11th July 2019 till 6 pm.
In this article, we have elaborated every detail of the NEET MBBS Counselling Maharashtra 2019 such as steps to fill an application form, document verification, choice filling, seat allotment procedure and more. Read on to find out.
NEET MBBS Counselling Maharashtra 2019
Let us start by looking at the important dates of NEET MBBS Counselling Maharashtra 2019 from the table below:
|Online Registration/ Application form and payment through Online gateway||June 22 to July 05, 2019, up to 5 pm|
|Publication of registered candidates||July 05, 2019, after 06:00 PM|
|Declaration of MBBS/BD Course seat matrix||July 06, 2019|
|Physical Document Verification||June 29 to July 4, 2019|
|Publication of provisional merit list||July 7, 2019|
|Online Preference (Choices) Filling Process for MBBS/BDS Course.||July 07 to July 11, 2019|
|Release of first seat allotment list||July 12, 2019 (after 8:00 PM)|
|Last date of reporting at the allotted college||July 19, 2019|
|Commencement of Academic Session for MBBS/BDS Course||August 01, 2019|
NEET MBBS Counselling Maharashtra 2019: Eligibility
Below are the eligibility criteria set by State CET Cell, that must be met by each candidate to participate in the NEET MBBS Maharashtra admission procedure 2019:
- The foremost criterion is to be an Indian citizen/OCI/NRI with a valid certificate.
- The candidates must be a domicile of Maharashtra except under certain conditions.
- Candidate must have been born on or before 31st December 2002.
- Candidate must submit a medically fit certificate at the time of document verification.
- Candidate should have passed SSC (Class 10) and Higher Secondary class in the state of Maharashtra. For candidates belonging to open or general category, the pass percentage would be 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and 40% for candidates belonging under constitutional reservation.
NEET MBBS Counselling Maharashtra 2019: Steps to register
The online Maharashtra NEET application form is available to candidates between 22nd June to 27th June 2019. Candidates will be able to choose their document verification center during this step. In order to register for NEET MBBS Counselling Maharashtra 2019, candidates must make a payment of Rs.1000/- towards application form through online. The following steps are to be used to fill in an application form for Maharashtra state MBBS Counselling through NEET:
- 1st Step: Visit the official website of Maharashtra CET at mahacet.org.
- 2nd Step: Search for “NEET -UG” under Medical Education section on the homepage and click on it.
- 3rd Step: Click on the link “NEW REGISTRATION OR LOGIN FOR ALREADY REGISTERED CANDIDATES”.
- 4th Step: Carefully read out the instructions on the page and click NEXT button.
- 5th Step: You will have to fill in all details as requested including a valid mobile number to receive further notifications from CET.
- 6th step: Login username and password will be generated. Use these details to log in.
- 7th step: Start filling in the application form with details such as personal, academic, category, etc.
- 8th Step: Before submission of Application Form, you should carefully read the conditions given under “Declaration by the Candidate.”
- 9th Step: Once you have gone through the conditions click on “I agree and proceed by typing your password when asked.
- 10th Step: Click on “submit” button. (Once submitted, an application form cannot be modified)
- 11th step: After submitting the application form, you will be redirected to a payment page where you must pay a nonrefundable Rs 1000/- online using Debit/credit/net banking.
- 12th Step: Once the payment is successful, take a printout of the payment receipt for further references.
- 13th Step: Post payment of application fee, you should upload the documents by logging in on the website.
- 14th Step: Once you have uploaded the documents, download the NEET MBBS Counselling Maharashtra Application form and take a printout for future.
NEET MBBS Counselling Maharashtra 2019: Document Verification
The documents uploaded during the application process must be submitted during the document verification at the reporting center. Following original and attested certificate copies must be produced at the time of physical document verification, as well as at the time of admission.
- Admit Card and Mark sheet of NEET UG 2019 Examination
- A valid nationality certificate
- Domicile Certificate issued by District Magistrate/Metropolitan Magistrate/ Addl. District Magistrate or Competent Authority
- 10th Standard certificate with the date of birth on it
- HSC or 12th Standard marks sheet
- Medical fitness certificate
- Online filled Application Form
- Aadhar Card
- Caste reservation certificate
- Minority certificate
NEET MBBS Counselling Maharashtra 2019: Provisional State Merit list
Once the documents are verified at respective nodal centers, the competent authority will release the NEET MBBS Maharashtra Merit list that is provisional with names of the candidates eligible for the further choice filling process.
NEET MBBS Counselling Maharashtra 2019: Preference filling
Candidates with names in the Provisional NEET Maharashtra Rank list will be able to choose their preferences for seat allotment procedure. In order to do so, candidates must log in back on the official website. Candidates can fill in the preferences form multiple times before clicking on the submit button. Once submitted, there is no provision to make any changes in the preferences list. The preferences chosen by the candidates will be used for seat allotment round 1 & 2.
NEET MBBS Counselling Maharashtra 2019: Seat Allotment procedure
Candidates who submitted their choices will be called for the first and second round of NEET MBBS Maharashtra Seat allotment procedure. The Maharashtra CET will release the seat allotment list for the first round on 6th July 2019 based on the choices filled by the candidate. During this time, candidates will have four choices to make from. Take a look at the choices available for the candidate:
- Candidates who are satisfied with the seat allotment and decides to not participate in further rounds will have to submit a “Status retention form”.
- Candidates who are satisfied but still want to explore their options will have to report to the allotted college and pay the fees. As the status retention form is not filled, the candidate will be considered for another round of counselling. If the candidate is allotted with a higher option, then he/she can decide the admission into that particular college.
- Candidates who are not satisfied must with the seat allotment must cancel the allotted seat and reorder by entering the options once again.
- Candidates who do not wish to proceed with NEET MBBS Counselling Maharashtra can cancel the allotted seats.
Based on the above choices, candidates will have to report at the college/ university with documents produced at the time of the verification process. Failing to report might result in the cancellation of admission for that particular candidate. The selection made by CET Authority is final and will be binding on the candidate. Mutual transfer request is not permissible and such requests will not be entertained.
NEET MBBS Counselling Maharashtra 2019: Reservation Policy
The 85% state quota seats are further divided into 70% overall state and 30% regional quota seats. Under these quotas, the reservation for various categories is as follows:
|Caste||Reservation in Government Colleges||Reservation in Private Unaided Institutions/Colleges|
|Nomadic Tribes (NT-1) NT-B||2.50%||1.25%|
|Nomadic Tribes (NT-2) NT-C||3.50%||1.75%|
|Nomadic Tribes (NT-3) NT-D||2%||1.00%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC) including Special Backward Class (SBC)||19%||9.5|
|Person with Disability||5%*||5%*|
|Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Caste converts to Buddhism (SC)||13%||6.50%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7%||3.50%|
|Vimukta Jati (VJ) DT-A||3%||1.50%|
NEET MBBS Counselling Maharashtra 2019: Government MBBS colleges
|Name of College||Seats|
|B. J. Govt. Medical College, Pune||200|
|Dr. Shankarrao Chavan Govt. Medical College, Nanded||100|
|Dr. Vaishampayan Memorial Medical College, Solapur||150|
|Government Medical College, Akola||150|
|Government Medical College, Aurangabad||150|
|Government Medical College, Chandrapur||100|
|Government Medical College, Gondia||100|
|Government Medical College, Jalgaon||100|
|Government Medical College, Latur||150|
|Government Medical College, Miraj||150|
|Government Medical College, Nagpur||200|
|Grant Medical College, Mumbai||200|
|HBT Medical College & Dr. RN Cooper Municipal General Hospital, Juhu, Mumbai||150|
|Indira Gandhi Medical College & Hospital, Nagpur||150|
|Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Sion, Mumbai||150|
|Rajashree Chatrapati Shahu Maharaj Government Medical College, Kolhapur||150|
|Rajiv Gandhi Medical College and Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Hospital, Thane||60|
|Seth GS Medical College, Mumbai||180|
|Shri Bhausaheb Hire Government Medical College, Dhule||100|
|Shri Vasant Rao Naik Govt. Medical College, Yavatmal||150|
|SRTR Medical College, Ambajogai||100|
|Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai||120|
NEET MBBS Counselling Maharashtra 2019: Private MBBS colleges
|Name of College||Total Seats|
|ACPM Medical College, Dhule||–|
|Ashwini Rural Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Solapur||100|
|B.K.L. Walawalkar Rural Medical College, Ratnagiri||100|
|Dr Vitthalrao Vikhe Patil Foundation’s Medical College and Hospital, Ahmednagar||150|
|Dr. Panjabrao Alias Bhausaheb Deshmukh Memorial Medical College, Amravati||100|
|Dr. Ulhas Patil Medical College & Hospital, Jalgaon||100|
|Dr. Vasantrao Pawar Med. Col. Hosp. & Research Centre, Nasik (Prev. NDMVP Samaj Medical College)||120|
|Indian Institute of Medical Science & Research, Jalna||100|
|Institute of Medical Science and Research, Vidyagiri, Satara||–|
|KJ Somaiyya Medical College & Research Centre, Mumbai||50|
|Maharashtra Institute of Medical Education & Research, Talegaon, Pune||100|
|Maharashtra Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Latur||100|
|N. K. P. Salve Instt. of Medical Sciences and Research Centre and Lata Mangeshkar Hospital, Nagpur||150|
|Padmashri Dr. Vithalrao Vikhe Patil Foundations Medical College, Ahmednagar||150|
|Prakash Institute of Medical Sciences & Research||150|
|SMBT Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Nandihills, Nashik||150|
|Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College and General Hospital, Pune||150|
|Terna Medical College, Navi Mumbai||150|
|Vedantaa Institute of Medical Sciences, Palghar*||–|
NEET MBBS Counselling Maharashtra 2019: Government BDS colleges
|Name of College||Total Seats|
|Government Dental College & Hospital, Aurangabad||50|
|Government Dental College & Hospital, Mumbai||100|
|Government Dental College & Hospital, Nagpur||50|
|Nair Hospital Dental College||60|
NEET MBBS Counselling Maharashtra 2019: Private BDS colleges
|Name of College||Total seats|
|Aditya Dental College||100|
|C.S.M.S.S.’s Dental College & Hospital||100|
|D.Y. Patil Dental School||100|
|Dr. G. D. Pol Foundation, Y.M.T. Dental College & Hospital, Khargar||100|
|Dr. Hedgewar Smruti Rugna Seva Mandal’s Dental College & Hospital||100|
|Dr. Rajesh Ramdasji Kambe Dental College & Hospital||100|
|JMF’s A. C. P. M. Dental College||100|
|Late Shri. YCM Dental College & Hospital||100|
|M. A. Rangoonwala College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre||100|
|M. G. M.’s Dental College & Hospital||100|
|Maharashtra Institute of Dental Sciences & Research||100|
|MGVM’s KBH, Dental College & Hospital||100|
|Nanded Rural Dental College & Research Centre||100|
|P.D.U. Dental College||100|
|Saraswati Dhanwantari Dental College & Hospital||100|
|Sau. Mathurabai Bhausaheb Thorat Dental College & Hospital||100|
|Shan Edu.Society’s Guardian College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre||–|
|Sinhgad Dental College & Hospital||100|
|SMBT Institute of Dental Sciences & Research||100|
|Swargiya Dadasaheb Kalmegh Smruti Dental College & Hospital||100|
|T.P.C. T.’s Terna Dental College & Hospital||100|
|Tatyasaheb Kore Dental College & Research Centre||60|
|V. Y. W. S. Dental College & Hospital||50|
|Vasantdada Patil Dental College & Hospital||40|
|VSPM’s Dental College||100|
|Yogita Dental College & Hospital||100|
We hope this article on NEET MBBS Counselling Maharashtra helps you. If you have any doubt regarding this article on NEET Counselling, kindly drop queries in the comment section below and we will get back to you at the earliest.
Till then stay tuned to embibe.com for more latest updates and news on NEET MBBS Counselling Maharashtra!!