NEET MBBS West Bengal Rank List 2019: The Department of Health & Family Welfare, Kolkata released NEET MBBS West Bengal Rank List of round 1 on July 3, 2019. There will be two rounds of NEET Counselling and hence, two rank lists will be published. The West Bengal MBBS 2019 Merit List for admission into 85% state quota is prepared on the basis of candidates’ NEET score. The West Bengal MBBS Merit List 2019 has been created only for those aspirants who fulfill the West Bengal NEET eligibility criteria.
Latest: Provisional Eligible Candidate List for West Bengal UG State Quota Seats 2019 – Click Here
NEET 2019 Counselling Schedule released now- Click Here
NEET MBBS West Bengal Rank List 2019 for 85% State Quota Seats
Let us first go through some of the important points regarding West Bengal NEET MBBS Merit List 2019:
- The NEET MBBS West Bengal Rank List 2019 will be published by the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Kolkata.
- The Department of Health & Family Welfare, Kolkata will publish West Bengal NEET Merit List in two stages i.e Merit list for Round I and Round II.
- West Bengal MBBS Merit List will be prepared using the NEET 2019 scores, NEET AIR, Domicile, etc.
- West Bengal MBBS 2019 Counselling will comprise two rounds and will be conducted in the online mode.
- Only those applicants whose name appear in the NEET MBBS West Bengal Rank List will be eligible to appear for the counselling process.
How To Download NEET MBBS West Bengal Rank List 2019?
The West Bengal MBBS Merit List 2019 was made available to you online in PDF form. The steps to download the NEET MBBS West Bengal Rank List 2019 is easy but you should know it in detail to avoid room for confusion:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website of the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Kolkata- wbmcc.nic.in.
- – 2nd Step: Click on the link given for NEET MBBS West Bengal Rank List 2019. Your West Bengal MBBS Merit List 2019 will open in PDF.
- – 3rd Step: Now, press the Ctrl+F key and look for your roll number/application number.
- – 4th Step: Download your NEET MBBS West Bengal Rank List and take out its print out for future reference.
Details Mentioned On NEET MBBS West Bengal Rank List
Your West Bengal NEET Merit List will have the below-mentioned details on it:
- Name of the Applicant
- Registration Number
- Score obtained in NEET
- West Bengal State Merit Rank
- Category of the Applicant
Once the rank list is released, you will be able to download the West Bengal MBBS Merit List 2019 for both the rounds from the table below:
West Bengal MBBS Merit List 2019
|State Quota||Click Here||To be updated|
|Private Management Quota||Click Here||To be updated|
NEET MBBS West Bengal Rank List 2018
|State Quota||Check Here||Check Here|
|Private Management Quota||Check Here||Check Here|
|Private Management Quota (Updated)||Not Available||Check Here|
|State and Private Quota- SC||Check Here||Not Available|
|State and Private Quota- ST||Check Here||Check Here|
|A list for State and Private Quota- OBC||Check Here||Check Here|
|B list for State and Private Quota- OBC||Check Here||Check Here|
|State and Private Quota- PH||Check Here||Check Here|
Eligibility Criteria For NEET MBBS West Bengal Rank List
It is necessary for you to meet the eligibility criteria laid down by the NTA so as to get your name on the NEET MBBS West Bengal Rank List. You should secure the minimum qualifying marks or the qualifying percentile in NEET UG 2019 in order to make it to the West Bengal MBBS Merit List.
NEET MBBS West Bengal Rank List: NEET MBBS Qualifying Percentile
In order to qualify in NEET 2019, it is essential for you to obtain the qualifying percentile in the exam. We get you the category-wise minimum percentile required to get through NEET 2019:
Minimum Qualifying Percentile
|General (Unreserved)||50 percentile|
|SC/SC- PH||40 percentile|
|ST/ST- PH||40 percentile|
|OBC/OBC- PH||40 percentile|
The marks corresponding to these percentiles will be declared by NTA along with the NEET result.
NEET MBBS West Bengal Rank List: Previous Year NEET Cutoff
The previous year NEET MBBS cutoffs are tabulated below:
|Category-wise Cutoff||NEET 2018 Cutoff Marks (out of 720)||NEET 2017 Cutoff Marks (out of 720)|
|General – 50 percentile||691-119||697-131|
|OBC – 40 percentile||118-96||130-107|
|SC – 40 percentile||118-96||130-107|
|ST – 40 percentile||118-96||130-107|
|General-PH – 45 percentile||118-107||130-118|
|OBC-PH – 40 percentile||106-96||130-107|
|SC-PH – 40 percentile||106-96||130-107|
|ST-PH – 40 percentile||106-96||130-107|
NEET MBBS West Bengal Rank List: NEET Tie-Breaking Situation
In an event when two or more candidates obtain a similar score in NEET, inter-se-merit method will be used to break the ties:
- Candidate with higher marks in Biology will be considered first.
- If the tie still remains, the candidate with higher marks in Chemistry will be given preference.
- Even after this, if the tie still persists, the aspirant with less number of incorrect answers will be taken into consideration.
- If the tie still remains even after following the above steps, then the aspirant older in age will be given the chance.
NEET MBBS West Bengal Rank List: NEET Counselling
The Department of Wealth and Family Welfare, Kolkata will release the NEET MBBS West Bengal rank list in two stages. Aspirants whose names are included in any of the NEET MBBS West Bengal Merit List will be entitled to appear for the NEET counselling process. Candidates who are selected for the counselling process will be required to fill the colleges and courses of their choice in online mode. Allotment of seats will be based on the availability of seats, choices filled, and reservation criteria.
NEET MBBS West Bengal Rank List: Important Dates
Check the important dates for the events below:
|Beginning of Online Application||Third Week of June 2019|
|Last Date to Register||Fourth Week of June 2019|
|Document Verification||Fourth Week of June 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||Fourth Week of June 2019|
|Release of NEET MBBS West Bengal Rank List – Round I||Fourth Week of June 2019|
|Publication of Seats Left Vacant||Second Week of July 2019|
|Release of West Bengal MBBS Merit List – Round II||First Week of August 2019|
Colleges In West Bengal Accepting NEET Score
You can check out the best medical colleges accepting NEET score in West Bengal from the below list:
- Medical College, Kolkata
- Nil Ratan Sircar Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata
- Burdwan Medical College, Burdwan
- College of Medicine and Sagore Dutta Hospital, Kolkata
- Malda Medical College and Hospital, Malda
- Calcutta National Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata
- KPC Medical College and Hospital, Jadavpur
- College of Medicine and JNM Hospital, Kalyani
- West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata
- Midnapore Medical College, Midnapore
We hope that this detailed article on West Bengal MBBS Merit List helps you.
You can also prepare for other medical competitive exams right away here on Embibe. If you are planning to appear for AIIMS or JIPMER, you can take the AIIMS Mock Test and JIPMER Mock Test on Embibe for free.
If you have any query regarding this article on NEET MBBS West Bengal Rank List 2019, do let us know about it in the comment section below and we will get back to you at the earliest.