NEET PG Counselling 2019 | National Entrance Cum Eligibility Test for Post Graduates is conducted by the National Board of Exam (NBE) on January 06, 2019. For the candidates who qualify written examination, Directorate General of Health Sciences (DGHS) on behalf of Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will conduct NEET PG Counselling 2019. The counselling process will be done in online mode. Aspirants with MBBS or equivalent qualification are eligible to apply for the exam. NEET PG Counselling process will be done for admissions into courses like MD/ MS or PG Diploma.
The official NEET PG Counselling dates are announced on mcc.nic.in. The NEET PG Counselling will be done into 2 rounds and 1 mop round for Central/ Deemed/ ESIC only. For the reference of the candidates, we are providing all the required information here only.
NEET PG Counselling | Exam Overview
|Name of the Exam||National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test for Post Graduates (NEET PG)|
|Conducting Body||National Board of Examination (NBE)|
|Counselling Conducting Body||Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
|Mode of Counselling||Online|
NEET PG Counselling | Important Dates
NEET PG Counselling 2019 dates released on the official website. MCC will be conducting the NEET PG Counselling in 2 rounds and 1 mop up round. Any official information will be updated here on this article. We are including the official NEET PG counselling details for all rounds here for the reference of the candidates.
|Registration & Payment For Round 1||
March 15 to March 24, 2019 (form & Payment till 05:00 pm & 12:00 Noon respectively)
|Choice Filling/ Locking||
March 19 to March 24, 2019 (Upto 05:00 PM only)
|Processing of Seat allotment||March 25 to March 26, 2019|
|Result||March 27, 2019|
|Reporting||March 27 to April 03, 2019|
|Registration & Payment For Round 2||
April 05 to April 09, 2019 (form & Payment till 05:00 pm & 12:00 Noon respectively)
|Choice Filling/ Locking||
April 06 to April 09, 2019 (Till 05:00 PM)
|Processing of Seat allotment||April 10 to April 11, 2019|
|Result||April 12, 2019|
|Reporting||April 13 to April 22, 2019|
|Trasnferring of Vacant Seats to State quota (Onlu 15% AIQ Seats)||April 22, 2019 (06:00 PM)|
|Display of Seat matrix for Mop- Up Round||May 10, 2019|
|Registration & Payment For Mop- Up Round||
May 13 to May 16, 2019 (form & Payment till 05:00 pm & 12:00 Noon respectively)
|Choice Filling/ Locking||May 14 to May 16, 2019|
|Processing of Seat allotment||May 17 to May 18, 2019|
|Result||May 19, 2019|
|Reporting||May 20 to May 26, 2019|
|Trasnfer of Vacant seats to Deemed/ Central Uni./ ESIC||May 27, 2019|
|Conduction of Stray vacancy round by Deemed/ Central Uni./ ESIC||May 27 to May 31, 2019|
Important Points to take into consideration regarding NEET PG Counselling process-
Medical Counselling Committee will conduct the NEET PG Counselling process to fill the seats under 50% All India Quota seats for all states except Jammu and Kashmir.
- To fill all PG seats of the Deemed Universities as per the NEET PG 2019 Merit.
- To fill 50% institutional seats of Delhi University, Banaras Hindu University and, Aligarh Muslim University.
- To fill seats under institutes of Armed Forces Medical Services.
- State governments will be responsible for filling their State quota seats by acounsellingprocess organized by themselves.
- Mop Up rounds will also be conducted if seats remain vacant even after the last NEET PG Counselling Round. But, only for Deemed and Private Universities.
NEET PG Counselling | Eligibility
It is mandatory for the candidates to possess MBBS qualification to attempt the written exam. Candidates who secure the minimum percentile as per the eligibility criteria of the counselling process will be allowed to register for NEET PG Counselling.
|SC/ SC (PWD)||40th Percentile|
|ST/ ST (PWD)||40th Percentile|
|OBC/ OBC (PWD)||40th Percentile|
|General (PWD)||45th Percentile|
NEET PG Counselling | Seat Allotment Procedure
- Step 1- Go on the official website of Medical Council Committee (MCC)- mcc.nic.in.
- Step 2– Click on the tab NEET PG Counselling Registration.
- Step 3– Register with the NEET PG Roll Number, Application Number, Date of Birth, Roll Number, and Name.
- Step 4- Click on I agree button to confirm that you have been through the instructions.
- Step 5– Click on the Submit Button to save your details.
- Step 6– A password will be generated, continue the process by clicking on the Candidate Login button from the Homepage.
- Step 7- Now, a form will be accessed. Fill personal details as per the requirement.
- Step 8- After filling all the details like Your Full Name, Father’s Name, and Mother’s Name.
- Step 9- Click on Submit button to secure the details.
- Step 10- After filling the form successfully, you will have to submit the Registration Fee.
- Step 11– Use Credit Card/ Debit Card or Netbank to submit the registration fee.
- Step 12– After submitting the Registration fee successfully, a registration slip will be generated.
- Step 14– Keep the Slip with confirmation of Registration secured for later references.
- Step 15– After the availability of Choice Filling, Select the preferences colleges given on the left side of the screen.
- Step 16– Review the choices made by you as you delete or change the choices until you do not lock them.
- Step 17– Now Lock the choices to submit the final submission of the form.
- Step 18- Take a print out of the final choices for later references.
- Step 19- After the selection of final choices, DGHS will assign the seats to the candidates as per their preferences and ranks.
- Step 20- At the time of the reporting at the institute or allotted university, candidates are supposed to take their required documents as well.
NEET PG Counselling | Documents Required
Once the seat allotment will be done through NEET PG Counselling process, candidates will have to take specified documents for the verification process at the time of the reporting. Following are the documents required for NEET PG Counselling process.
- NEET PG Admit Card issued by the National Board of Examination (NBE).
- The result of NEET PF 2019
- Marksheet of MBBS or equivalent qualification
- Provisional Registration Certificate.
- Class 10th Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- ID Proof- PAN Card/ Aadhar Card/ Driving License or Passport
- Caste/ Disability or Both Certificate (If Applicable)
NEET PG exam is not only known as one of the toughest exams in India but also as one of the top methods of securing a good career if cracked. To get the admission into a top Indian Medical college for post-graduation courses like MD/ MS or PG Diploma, any Indian, NRI or any foreign citizen will have to crack this exam. But, it should not be forgotten by the candidates that if they do not qualify the exam successfully, they should not lose hope and keep trying.
We hope that this detailed article on NEET PG Counselling 2019 serves your need. If you have any doubt or feedback to share, please feel free to drop a comment below. Helping you will be a great pleasure for us. Embibe wishes you all the very best for your future challenges.