NEET PG Result 2019: NEET PG (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post-Graduation) is conducted by the National Board of Exam (NBE) annually for admission to PG or PG Diploma medical courses. It is a national level exam. NEET PG exam 2019 is scheduled to be conducted on 6th January 2019. NEET PG will be conducted in the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode across 41 Indian cities. After the exam is conducted, the NEET PG Result will be declared, by 31st January 2019 as per the official notification.
After the declaration of the NEET PG Result, qualified students will have to appear for NEET PG Counselling process. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information regarding NEET PG Result 2019. Read on to find out.
NEET PG Result 2019
Let us first look at the important dates for NEET PG 2019:
|Registration for NBE NEET PG||8th November 2018 to 22nd November 2018|
|NEET PG 2019 Admit Card Releasing Date||30th December 2018|
|Examination Date||6th January 2019|
|Declaration of NEET PG Result 2019||31st January 2019|
How To Check NEET PG Result 2019?
NEET PG Result 2019 will be made available on the official website itself. Students will have to use their Login ID and Date of Birth to check their results.
- Go on the official website nbe.edu.in.
- Click on the link provided to check NBE NEET PG Results.
- Enter your Login ID / Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on “Login”.
- NEET PG Result will be displayed on the screen. Download it for future reference.
Students, who qualify in NEET PG 2019 exam will be eligible to appear for NEET PG Counselling process. After the counselling, seats will be allotted to the students as per their rank, preference and availability of seat.
Details Provided On the NEET PG Result (Scorecard)
NEET PG Scorecard will have the following information mentioned on it:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Reservation Category
- Date of Birth
- Total Score Out of 1200
- All India NEET PG 2019 Rank
- Status of Result (Qualified/ Unqualified)
NEET PG Result 2019: NEET Cutoff Percentile
Candidates attempting NEET PG 2019 will be considered as eligible if they secure the minimum qualifying score for the category they belong to.
|SC/ ST/ OBC (Including PH Of SC/ST/OBC)||40 percentile|
|UR PH (Unreserved Physically Handicapped)||45 percentile|
NEET PG Result 2019: NEET PG Tie Breaker Criteria
If two or more candidates secure the same score, the following tie-breaking criteria will be considered to determine the rank of the candidates:
- Candidate with lesser number of negative responses in the whole paper will be given preference.
- If the tie still persists, candidate with higher marks in Part C will be given preference.
- If the tie still persists, candidate with lesser number of negative responses in Part C will be given preference.
- If the tie still persists, candidate with higher marks in Part B will be given preference.
- Next, candidate with lesser negative responses in Part B will be given preference.
- In case the tie still persists, candidate with higher marks in Part A will be given higher position in the merit list.
- Next, candidate having lesser negative responses in Part A will be considered.
- If the tie still persists, candidate older in age will be given preference.
NEET PG 2019 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1: How many were there under NEET PG in 2018?
Ans: In 2018, NEET PG exam was conducted to provide admissions to 30,000 seats for various courses like MS/ MD/ PG or PG Diploma courses.
Q2: Is there any negative marking in NEET PG 2019?
Ans: Yes, one mark is deducted for every wrong answer. Also, the number of wrong responses are considered to break ties.
Q3: How can I contact NBE authorities?
Ans: You can contact NBE official authorities through various modes like phone, fax or mail. The contact details are as under:
- Helpline Number: 0123-6771700/ 1800 11 1700 (Toll Free)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: nbe.edu.in
Q4: How many questions will be asked in NEET PG 2019 Exam?
Ans: NEET PG 2019 will have a total of 300 MCQs.
NEET PG 2019: An Overview
Lastly, let us have a look at the overview of the exam:
|Name of the Exam||NEET PG (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post-Graduation)|
|Name of the Conducting Body||NBE (National Board of Examination)|
|Level of the Exam||National Level|
|Mode of the Exam||CBT (Computer Based Test)|
|Number of Questions||300 MCQs|
|Marking Scheme||+4 for Right Answers, -1 for Wrong Answers, and No marks for unattempted questions.|
|Duration of the Exam||3 Hours 30 Minutes|
Now you have all the necessary information regarding NEET PG Result 2019. We hope you clear the exam with flying colors and get to your desired college.
If you have any query regarding NEET PG Result 2019, feel free to drop your queries in the comment section below and we will get back to you at the earliest.
All the best!