NEET PG Result 2019: NEET-PG (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post-Graduation) is a national level exam conducted by the National Board of Exam (NBE) annually for admission to PG or PG Diploma medical courses in India. NEET PG exam 2019 is conducted on 6th January 2019. The exam was conducted into the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode across 41 Indian cities. After the conduction of the exam, the NEET PG Result was declared on 31st January 2019 by authorities.
Post declaration of the NEET-PG Result, candidates must download their scorecard from the official website and save it for further preferences. Qualified students of the NEET PG Exam will have to appear for NEET PG Counselling process. Moreover, to shortlist for the same, NEET PG authorities have also released the category- wise cutoff percentile scores.
In this article, we have provided you with all the necessary information regarding NEET PG Result 2019 along with the steps to download your scorecard from the official website. Read on to find more.
NEET PG Result 2019 | Important Dates
|Registration for NBE NEET PG||8th November 2018 to 22nd November 2018|
|NEET PG 2019 Admit Card Releasing Date||30th December 2018|
|Examination Date||6th January 2019|
|Declaration of NEET PG Result 2019||31st January 2019|
How To Check NEET PG Result 2019?
NEET PG Result 2019 is available on the official website itself. Students have to use their Login ID and Date of Birth to check their results.
- Go on the official website nbe.edu.in.
- Click on the link provided to check NBE NEET PG Results.
- Enter your Login ID / Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on “Login”.
- NEET PG Result will be displayed on the screen. Download it for future reference.
Students, who qualified in NEET PG 2019 exam are eligible to appear for NEET PG Counselling process. After the counselling, seats will be allotted to the students as per their rank, preference, and availability of seat.
Details Provided On the NEET PG Result (Scorecard)
NEET PG Scorecard had following information mentioned on it:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Reservation Category
- Date of Birth
- Total Score Out of 1200
- All India NEET PG 2019 Rank
- Status of Result (Qualified/ Unqualified)
NEET PG Result 2019: NEET Cutoff Percentile
Candidates attempting NEET PG 2019 will be considered as eligible if they secure the minimum qualifying score for the category they belong to.
|SC/ ST/ OBC (Including PH Of SC/ST/OBC)||40 percentile|
|UR PH (Unreserved Physically Handicapped)||45 percentile|
NEET PG Result 2019: NEET PG Tie Breaker Criteria
If two or more candidates secure the same score, the following tie-breaking criteria will be considered to determine the rank of the candidates:
- Candidate with a lesser number of negative responses in the whole paper will be given preference.
- If the tie still persists, the candidate with higher marks in Part C will be given preference.
- If the tie still persists, the candidate with a lesser number of negative responses in Part C will be given preference.
- If the tie still persists, the candidate with higher marks in Part B will be given preference.
- Next, the candidate with lesser negative responses in Part B will be given preference.
- In case the tie still persists, the candidate with higher marks in Part A will be given a higher position in the merit list.
- Next, the candidate having lesser negative responses in Part A will be considered.
- If the tie still persists, candidate older in age will be given preference.
NEET PG 2019 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1: How many were there under NEET PG in 2018?
Ans: In 2018, NEET PG exam was conducted to provide admissions to 30,000 seats for various courses like MS/ MD/ PG or PG Diploma courses.
Q2: Is there any negative marking in NEET PG 2019?
Ans: Yes, one mark is deducted for every wrong answer. Also, the number of wrong responses are considered to break ties.
Q3: How can I contact NBE authorities?
Ans: You can contact NBE official authorities through various modes like phone, fax or mail. The contact details are as under:
- Helpline Number: 0123-6771700/ 1800 11 1700 (Toll Free)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: nbe.edu.in
Q4: How many questions will be asked in NEET PG 2019 Exam?
Ans: NEET PG 2019 will have a total of 300 MCQs.
Now you have all the necessary information regarding NEET PG Result 2019. We hope you clear the exam with flying colors and get to your desired college.
If you have any query regarding NEET PG Result 2019, feel free to drop your queries in the comment section below and we will get back to you at the earliest.
All the best!