NEKRTC Recruitment 2020: North Eastern Karnataka Road Transport Corporation (NEKRTC) has released the NEKRTC Recruitment Notification 2020 to fill up 1619 vacancies for posts of Driver and Driver cum Administrator. Interested candidates must meet the NEKRTC eligibility criteria to apply for the post. It is also important for aspirants to be aware of the NEKRTC important dates, age limit, and steps to apply. All these important details about NEKRTC Recruitment 2020 will be provided in this article. You will also find the direct link for the official NEKRTC notification 2020 in this article.
NEKRTC Recruitment 2020
Before getting into the details of NEKRTC 2020, let us have an overview of the recruitment drive:
|Examination Conducting Body||North Eastern Karnataka Road Transport Corporation (NEKRTC)|
|Number of Vacancies||1619|
|Job Location||Belgaum, Dharwad, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Bengaluru/ Bangalore|
NEKRTC Recruitment Important Dates
Let us look at the NEKRTC important dates 2020:
|Release of NEKRTC Recruitment Notification||6th January 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of NEKRTC Application Form||5th February 2020|
NEKRTC Driver Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for the NEKRTC Driver jobs should meet the NEKRTC eligibility criteria required for the post:
- The candidate should have passed Class 10 exam
- He/she should also have SSLC Certificate along with a valid Driving Licence.
- The NEKRTC age criteria for different categories are as under:
|Category||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|General||24 years||35 years|
|OBC||24 years||38 years|
|SC/ ST||24 years||40 years|
How To Apply For NEKRTC Recruitment 2020?
Eligible candidates can follow the steps as under to apply for NEKRTC 2020:
- Visit the NEKRTC official website: nekrtcjobs.karnataka.gov.in.
- Click on ‘New Application‘.
- Select the post for which you want to apply.
- Fill up the NEKRTC application form carefully with details as per your Matriculation Certificate. Also, make sure to enter a valid mobile number.
- Upload the scanned images of your Photograph and Signature. The scanned copies should be of 10kb to 30kb.
- Preview the NEKRTC application form to see if you have entered all the details correctly.
- After checking all the details, make the payment of the NEKRTC application fee. The payment can only be made in the online mode (i.e. Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking).
- After the final submission, take the print out of the NEKRTC application form for future reference.
If you have already applied for the NETRTC Driver Job 2020, then you can follow the steps below:
- Visit the Official Website nekrtcjobs.karnataka.gov.in
- Click ‘Already Applied’.
- Now you can Enter ‘Login ID’ and ‘Password’ you have received at the time of submitting the Karnataka Road Transport Driver Job Application Form.
- Click on ‘Login’.
- Take the print-out of the application form for future reference.
Now we have provided you with all the necessary details about the NEKRTC Driver Recruitment 2020. Apply for NEKRTC 2020 at the earliest if you are eligible. Do not wait for the last moment.
Embibe wishes you all the best!
Follow this page to get further updates regarding the NEKRTC Recruitment. We hope the detailed article has helped you with the information you need regarding the NEKRTC Driver Job 2020. If you have any doubt regarding the Karnataka Driver Recruitment 2020 Exam, drop your comments below. We will get back to you at the earliest.