NHM MP Admit Card 2019 – The officials of National Health Mission (NHM), Madhya Pradesh will release the NHM MP Admit Card for various posts such as Ayush Medical Officer, Dental Surgeon, Senior TB Laboratory Supervisor (STLS) & Lab Technician and Feeding Demonstrator etc., The NHM MP Admit Card will be available from 17th October 2019 at the official website of nhmmp.gov.in.
Candidates who have applied for NHM MP Recruitment can visit the official website of NHM to download the NHM MP Hall Ticket. In order to download the NHM MP Admit Card for Ayush Medical Officer, Dental Surgeon and various other posts, candidates must enter their login details. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information regarding NHM MP Admit Card 2019. Read on to find everything about NHM Madhya Pradesh Hall Ticket.
NHM MP Admit Card Date 2019
Before getting into the details of NHM MP Admit Card, let’s have an overview of NHM MP Admit Card dates:
NHM MP Dates
|NHRM MP Exam Date||2nd November 2019|
|NHRM MP Admit Card Release Date||17th October 2019|
|NHRM MP Admit Card Last Date||19th November 2019|
NHM Admit Card Date Post-Wise
The NHM Admit Card Post wise is tabulated below:
|Admit Card Date||
|NHM Dental Surgeon Admit Card||17th October to 2nd November 2019||2nd November 2019|
|NHM STLS & Lab Technician Admit Card||18th October to 2nd November 2019||2nd November 2019|
|NHM Feeding Demonstrator Admit Card||25th October to 19th November 2019||19th November 2019|
|NHM Ayush Medical Officer (Ayurvedic) Admit Card||25th October to 19th November 2019||19th November 2019|
|NHM Ayush Medical Officer (Homoeopathic) Admit Card||25th October to 19th November 2019||19th November 2019|
|NHM Ayush Medical Officer (Unani) Admit Card||25th October to 19th November 2019||19th November 2019|
How To Download NHM MP Admit Card?
Follow the steps as listed below to download the NHM MP Admit Card:
- 1st Step – Visit the official website of nhmmp.gov.in.
- 2nd Step – In the home page, click on “Job Vacancies (नौकरी की रिक्तियां)” which is displayed towards the left side of the screen.
- 3rd Step – Now Select “Job Vacancies or नौकरी की रिक्तियां” from the drop-down menu.
- 4th Step – A new page opens. Now under “विज्ञप्ति लिंक” check for the link NHM MP Admit Card.
- 5th Step – Click on the link “Staff Nurse, ANM, Dental, Ayush MO, FD and STLS Admit Card“.
- 6th Step – Enter your “Registration Number” followed by “Date of Birth“.
- 7th Step – Click on the “Submit” button.
- 8th Step – Your NHM MP Admit Card or Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- 9th Step – Download your NHRM MP Admit Card future reference.
Details Mentioned On NHM MP Admit Card
The following details will be mentioned On NHM MP Admit Card:
- Candidates Name
- Registration Number
- Candidates Date of Birth
- Post Applied For
- Exam Name
- Conducting Authority
- Exam Date
- Reporting Time
- Exam Center Name
- Exam Center Code & Address
- Duration of the Exam
- Candidates Signature
- Candidates Photograph
- Space for Invigilator Signature
- Space for Candidates Signature
- Exam Instructions
Documents To Be Carried Along With NHM MP Admit Card
Candidates must carry any of the following documents along with the NHM MP Admit Card:
- Aadhar Card
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- Applicant’s Driving License
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Employee Id of A Recognized Organization
- Individual Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized College/ University
Instructions Mentioned On NHM MP Admit Card
The following instructions will be mentioned on NHM MP Admit Card:
- Candidates must carry their NHM MP Admit Card to the examination hall.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the exam centre until the examination concludes.
- Candidates must not carry any communication devices to the exam centre.
- Aspirants are advised to reach the exam centre at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Candiadtes must sign the hall ticket in front of the invigilator only.
NHM MP Admit Card – Objection Calling Dates
Objection Calling Dates
|Dental Surgeon||5th to 7th November 2019|
|STLS & Lab Technician||5th to 7th November 2019|
|Feeding Demonstrator||22nd to 24th November 2019|
|Ayush Medical Officer (Ayurvedic)||22nd to 24th November 2019|
|Ayush Medical Officer (Homoeopathic)||22nd to 24th November 2019|
|Ayush Medical Officer (Unani)||22nd to 24th November 2019|
Now that you are provided with all the necessary information regarding NHM MP Admit Card and we hope this detailed article is helpful. If you have any query regarding this article or NHM Madhya Pradesh Hall Ticket, leave your comments in the comment box below and we will get back to you as soon as possible
Embibe wishes you all the best for your exam 🙂722 Views