Odisha +2 Result 2019: Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE) regulates the Class 12 exams in the state of Orissa and has announced Odisha Class 12 Result for Science stream on June 3, 2019, at 12 noon. CHSE has conducted Odisha Class 12 exams for Arts, Science, Commerce and Vocational subjects between March 7 to March 30, 2019. As per earlier online sources, CHSE is expected to release Odisha +2 Arts & Commerce results on June 7, 2019, on the official website of the board at orissaresults.nic.in or chseodisha.nic.in.
Around 8 lakh candidates appeared for Odisha Plus Two 2019 exams and test takers must use their Registration Number and Roll Number to check their Odisha 12th results online. Similar to past trends (Odisha 12th Result 2018), Odisha +2 Result 2019 links for Arts/Commerce and Science streams will be released separately on two different days. Council has confirmed Odisha 12th Results declaration dates that are June 3 (Monday) for Science stream and June 7 (Friday) for Arts and Commerce Stream.
Odisha +2 Result for Science Link 1: Click here to download your Odisha CHSE Result directly @chseodisha.nic.in
Odisha Class 12 Result for Science Link 2: Click here to download Orissa 12th Results for Science @ orissaresults.nic.in.
Odisha 12th Results Latest Updates
- – June 12, 2019: As per online sources, Odisha +2 Result 2019 will be declared in the upcoming week at orissaresults.nic.in and chseodisha.nic.in.
- – June 7, 2019: CHSE has not confirmed any fixed date yet regarding Odisha 12th result 2019 for Arts and Commerce. It is expected anytime soon.
- – June 6, 2019: CHSE to announce Odisha 12th Result for Arts and Commerce soon. Around 2,30,000 students appeared for Odisha +2 exam in the month of March 2019. Even though CHSE has not announced any fixed date, according to the initial reports Odisha +2 Result for arts and commerce will be released tentatively on June 7, 2019.
- – June 6, 2019: CHSE Odisha 12th Result will be also available at third-party websites such as indiaresults.com.
- – June 3, 2019: CHSE Odisha 12th Result 2019 for science stream has been released on June 3, 2019, at 12 noon. Odisha CHSE results were declared through a press conference on the official websites at chseodisha.nic.in and orissaresults.nic.in. Around 1 lakh candidates appeared for Odisha Plus Two science exam between March 3rd and March 30, 2019.
- – June 3, 2019: CHSE Odisha 12th Results for Science stream have been announced and the pass percentage for 2019 is 72.33%. Among all, 20,806 candidates have scored 1st division. And Bhaleshawar has the highest pass percentage of 86.56%.
- – June 1, 2019: Odisha +2 2019 results for Arts and Commerce will be declared for around 3 lakh students on the official websites on June 7, 2019 (Friday).
Meanwhile, Odisha Board Class 10 results have been declared with a pass percentage of 70.78. Check Odisha 10th Result 2019 @bseodisha.nic.in
This article will provide you with all the details regarding Odisha +2 Result 2019 along with the steps to download it from the official website. Read on to find more.
Odisha +2 Result 2019 for Science stream Declared
Candidates can check their Orissa Class 12 result in the online mode and download their CHSE Odisha Plus Two(+2) Result from the official website. Odisha +2 Arts/Science/Commerce and Vocational Result 2019 is expected to be released shortly.
Let us first have an overview of Odisha Board Class 12 Exam:
|Exam Name||Odisha +2 Examination or Odisha CHSE 2019 exam|
|Conducting Body||Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE)|
|Odisha +2 Result Date||Science Stream: June 3, 2019 at 12 pm
Arts and Commerce stream: June 7, 2019
How To Check Odisha CHSE Result 2019
Follow the steps as under to check your Odisha Class 12 result with ease:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Odisha Board Result: orissaresults.nic.in.
- Step 2: Search for “Odisha +2 Result 2019” and click on the link.
- Step 3: You will be redirected to a page where you will have to enter your Roll Number and Registration Number as per your admit card.
- Step 4: Click on ‘Submit’.
- Step 5: The result will be displayed on the screen. Download and keep your result safe for future references.
Check Odisha Plus Two Results through SMS
Apart from chseodisha.nic.in or orissaresults.nic.in, candidates can also check Odisha +2 results through SMS by typing RESULT<space>OR12<space>ROLL NUMBER and sending it to 56263.
Details Mentioned On Odisha CHSE Result 2019
The following details will be mentioned on the Odisha +2 Result 2019:
- a. Candidate’s Roll Number
- b. Registration Number
- c. Name of the Candidate
- d. Date of Birth
- e. Father’s Name
- f. Mother’s Name
- g. Subject Code
- h. Name of the Subjects
- i. Subject-wise Marks Obtained by the Candidate
- j. Total Marks
- k. Status of Result
- l. Percentage
- m. Other Necessary Details
Odisha +2 Result 2019: Previous Year Statistics
The Odisha CHSE result previous year data will help you get an idea regarding how students have performed in the exam in previous years. Take a look at the table below:
|Year||Number of Student Appeared||Overall Pass Percentage|
Class 12 exam result plays a very important role in a student’s life since the result obtained will decide your entire future ahead. So, with the exam dates approaching, we advise you to spend plenty of time in your preparation. Students of Science stream, who are also preparing for engineering entrance exams, like JEE and NEET can solve Class 12 PCMB practice questions on Embibe for free.
We hope this detailed article on Odisha +2 Result helps you. If you have any doubt regarding Odisha CHSE Class 12 Result, drop your comments below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
All the best for your Orissa 12th results!!
Stay tuned to Embibe.com to receive more updates on time!!