CHSE Odisha +2 Result 2020: CHSE Odisha +2 12th Arts Result is released on 5th September 2020 (Today) at the official website- orissaresults.nic.in and chseodisha.nic.in. Earlier the Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE) have released Odisha 12th Result 2020 for Science stream on 12th August 2020. To check the Odisha +2 result 2020, candidates have to enter their roll number and registration number.
Candidates need to score at least 33% to consider as qualified in the 12th exams. The officials will release the CHSE Odisha Plus Two Result 2020 for Arts, Commerce, and Vocational subjects separately. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information regarding Odisha Plus 2 Result 2020 Read on to find out more.
Odisha +2 Result 2020: Odisha 12th Result Links
Candidates can check CHSE Odisha +2 12th Commerce Result as well as Science from the following links:
- http://orissaresults.nic.in/CHSE/artsauth (Arts)
- http://orissaresults.nic.in/CHSE/commauth (Commerce)
- http://orissaresults.nic.in/CHSE (Science)
Highlights Of CHSE Odisha 12th Science Results 2020
- 70.21% of Science Stream students have cleared the Odisha Class 12 Board exams.
- Under the Mukhyamantri Medhabruti Puraskar Yojana, the Odisha government will award Rs 5,000 each to the top 100 students. The scholarships will be given to around 40,000 students.
- This year, 68,374 students have cleared the exam including 38,301 boys and 30,073 girls.
- Division Wise students’ data is as follows:
–1st division- 25,339 students
–2nd division- 24,121 students
–3rd division- 18,268 students
CHSE Odisha +2 Result Date 2020
Before getting into the details of how to check Odisha Plus Two (+2) Results, let’s have an overview of important dates:
|Odisha 12th Exam Date||3rd March to 23rd March|
|Declaration of Odisha Plus Two Science Result||12th August 2020 (12:30 pm)|
|Release of Odisha Plus Two Commerce Result||19th August 2020 (11:30 PM)|
|Declaration of Odisha + 2 Arts Result||5th September 2020|
How To Check CHSE Odisha +2 Result 2020?
Follow the steps as under to check your Odisha Class 12 result with ease:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website of Odisha Board Result: orissaresults.nic.in.
- – 2nd Step: Search for “Odisha +2 Result 2020” and click on the link.
- – 3rd Step: You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to enter your Roll Number and Registration Number as per your admit card.
- – 4th Step: Click on ‘Submit’.
- – 5th Step: The result will be displayed on the screen. Download and keep your results safe for future references.
How To Check CHSE Odisha Plus Two (+2) Results Through SMS?
Apart from chseodisha.nic.in or orissaresults.nic.in, candidates can also check Odisha +2 result through SMS by typing RESULT<space>OR12<space>ROLL NUMBER and sending it to 56263.
Details Mentioned On Odisha Plus Two (+2) Results 2020
The following details will be mentioned on Odisha +2 Result 2020:
- a. Candidate’s Roll Number
- b. Registration Number
- c. Name of the Candidate
- d. Date of Birth
- e. Father’s Name
- f. Mother’s Name
- g. Subject Code
- h. Name of the Subjects
- i. Subject-wise Marks Obtained by the Candidate
- j. Total Marks
- k. Status of Result
- l. Percentage
- m. Other Necessary Details
Odisha Board 12th Result 2020: Re-checking Marks
Students who are not satisfied with the Odisha +2 Results 2020 can apply for the Re-checking process. In order to apply for Re-checking, candidates will have to pay Rs.200 per subject.
Highlights of Odisha +2 Re-evaluation or Re-Checking
- Once the Odisha 12th Results are released, candidates can start applying for Rechecking.
- After applying for the Re-evaluation, the officials will send the scanned copies of the answer booklet and the marks statement via SMS.
- Candidates who did not receive the SMS must contact the regional offices.
|Start of Odisha 12th Result Re-evaluation||Soon|
|Last Date To Submit Odisha 12th Re-evaluation Form||Soon|
|Release of Odisha 12th Results 2020||Soon|
Odisha +2 Result 2020: Previous Year Statistics
The Odisha CHSE result previous year data will help you get an idea regarding how students have performed in the exam in previous years. Take a look at the table below:
|Year||Number of Student Appeared||Overall Pass Percentage|
Class 12 exam result plays a very important role in a student’s life since the result obtained will decide your entire future ahead.
Students of the Science stream can solve free Class 11-12 Practice Questions on Embibe for subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and Biology. You can also take Engineering Mock Tests and Medical Mock Tests which will help you in your entrance exam preparation.
FAQs Regarding Odisha Plus Two Result 2020
The frequently asked questions regarding Odisha 12th Result 2020 are listed below:
A. CHSE Odisha 12th Science Result was declared on August 12, 2020. For the Commerce stream, Odisha 12th Results was released on 19th August 2020.
A. Students need to score at least 33% marks to be considered as qualified in the examination.
A. Odisha Supplementary exams are expected to be held in the month of August 2020.
We hope this detailed article on Odisha +2 Result helps you. If you have any doubt regarding Odisha CHSE Class 12 Result, drop your comments below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
All the best for your Orissa Plus Two (+2) Results!!
Stay tuned to embibe.com to receive more updates on time!!3007 Views