OJEE PG 2020 – The application correction window is available from June 8 to June 12, 2020. Candidates can verify their details and make necessary corrections in the application form wherever required. Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board has released the application form for OJEE PG 2020 on February 6. The last date to apply was June 7, 2020 and last date for fee payment up to June 10, 2020. It is advisable to all the candidates to go through the eligibility criteria defined by the conducting body before registering for the exam. The OJEE PG entrance exam has been postponed due to extension of Lockdown till further notices. The revised dates will be announced soon.
If failing to satisfy the eligibility criteria, the candidature of the candidates will be cancelled by the authorities. OJEEB will release the admit card in online mode on the official website. For preparing for the exams, the aspirants can also have access to the official mock tests to be released by the conducting authorities.
After the declaration of the result, on the basis of the merit list and cutoff, the authorities will conduct the counselling and seat allotment process. Read the complete article to get all details regarding the OJEE PG 2020 exam.
Latest – To Correction in OJEE PG 2020 Application Form – Click here
Notification regarding OJEE PG 2020
OJEE PG 2020 – Overview
|Name of the exam||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination for Post Graduate|
|Also known as||OJEE PG|
|Conducting authority||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board|
|Application Fee||Rs. 1000|
|Level of exam||Post Graduate (PG)|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|Mode of exam||Online mode (Computer-Based Test)|
Important Dates of OJEE PG 2020
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board (OJEEB) has announced the official dates for OJEE PG 2020. Below the candidates can go through the dates to know which event will fall on which date.
OJEE PG Important Dates 2020
|Application process begins||February 6, 2020|
|Last date to fill and submit the application form||June 7, 2020|
|Last date for payment of fee||June 10, 2020|
|Correction window opens||June 8 to 12, 2020|
|Availability of admit card||To be notified|
|OJEE PG 2020 exam||To be notified|
|Declaration of result||To be notified|
|OJEE PG 2020 Counselling Dates (tentative)|
|Counselling registration begins||To be notified|
|Last date for registration||To be notified|
|Mock allotment begins||To be notified|
|Locking of choices begins||To be notified|
|Round 1 of mock allotment||To be notified|
|Document verification process for Round 1||To be notified|
|Round 2 of mock allotment||To be notified|
|Document verification process for Round 2||To be notified|
|Final round of seat allotment||To be notified|
|Document verification for final round||To be notified|
Eligibility Criteria of OJEE PG 2020
Aspirants willing to apply for the OJEE PG exam will need to satisfy certain eligibility parameters defined by the conducting authority. If found ineligible, the authority holds all the right to cancel the candidature and take an action against the concerned candidates, at any given point of time. The OJEE PG eligibility criteria 2020 states that-
- There is no age limit for OJEE PG, thus the candidates belonging to any age group can apply for the exam.
- Candidates applying must have qualified or appearing in the qualifying exam of B.Tech or M.Sc in any relevant field from any University of Odisha or from any AICTE approved Institute or from any recognized University as defined by UGC.
- Candidates belonging to general category must have qualified their Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% if candidate belongs to SC/ST category).
OJEE PG 2020 Application Form
The Application correction window for OJEE PG has been opened on June 8, 2020. Candidates can make changes/modify in the application form till June 12, 2020. The application forms for OJEE PG 2020 has been released on February 6, 2020 by the conducting body. Aspirants willing to apply for the exam can register them till June 7, 2020. The last date to pay the application fee is June 10, 2020. Application submitted after the last date of submission will not be considered valid. To fill the OJEE PG application form 2020, the candidates will be required to follow the steps given below-
- Registration – In order to access the application form, the candidates will be required to register them on the official website. After giving in all the required details, a registration number will be generated.
- Filling of details – Candidates will now need to login to their account using the credentials generated, and fill in required personal and academic details.
- Uploading scanned images – Now the candidates will be required to upload the scanned images of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Payment of application form – The application process will be considered concluded after the payment of the application fee. The candidates will be required to make a payment of INR 1000, which can be paid in both online or offline mode.
- Printout of the confirmation page – Upon successful payment of the application form, a confirmation page will be generated which can be then downloaded by the candidates.
Documents to be uploaded
|Photograph of the candidate||JPEG/ JPG format||4KB to 100KB||3.5cm x 4.5cm|
|Signature of the candidate||JPEG/ JPG format||1KB to 30KB||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
|Thumb impression of the candidate||JPEG/ JPG format||1KB to 30KB||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
OJEE PG 2020 Exam Centres
The OJEEB will conduct the OJEE PG 2020 exam in around 21 exam cities. While filling the application form, the candidates will be able to choose the exam cities as per their preference and convenience. Below we have given the list of the OJEE PG exam centres 2020.
OJEE PG Test Centres
OJEE PG 2020 Exam Pattern
Before starting preparing for the exam, the candidates must get well acquainted with the exam pattern for OJEE PG 2020. The conducting body has a defined set of exam pattern, which is given below for the reference of the aspiring candidates.
OJEE PG Exam Pattern 2020
|Duration of the exam||120 minutes (2 Hours)|
|Mode of exam||Online mode (Computer Based Test)|
|Mode of language||English|
|Sections||Branch Specializations (60 questions)|
Engineering Mathematics (20 questions)
Arithmetic and Logical Reasoning (10 questions)
|Total number of questions||90 questions|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
OJEE PG 2020 Syllabus
Along with the exam pattern for the exam, the candidates must also go through the syllabus described by the conducting body before proceeding with their preparations for the exam.
OJEE PG Syllabus 2020
|Subject||Unit||Topics||Total Number of Questions|
|Mathematics||Ordinary Differential Equations||First order differential equations, separable equations, exact differential equations||20|
|Linear differential equations of second and higher order, homogeneous equation with constant coefficient. Euler Cauchy equations, solution by undetermined coefficients, solution by variation of parameters|
|Linear algebra||matrices, vectors, determinants and linear system of equations, matrices and linear system of equations, matrix eigenvalue problems, symmetric, skew symmetric and orthogonal matrices.|
|Four series||Fourier series, Expansions functions of any period, even and odd functions, half range expansion.|
|Laplace transformation and its use in solving differential equations. Convolution integral|
|Analytics & Logical Reasoning||–||–||10|
OJEE PG 2020 Mock Test
The authorities will release the mock tests for the exam on the official website. Using the mock tests the candidates can get acquainted with the pattern and syllabus of the exam thoroughly. Also, making mock tests a part of their preparations will help them evaluate them for the exam.
OJEE PG Admit Card 2020
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board will release the admit card in online mode only. Aspirants who would have filled their application forms successfully will be able to access their OJEE PG 2020 admit card on the official website in online mode. The candidate will be required to login to the admit card portal on the official website and download their admit card. No candidates will be allowed inside the examination hall without their hall tickets.
OJEE PG 2020 Result
After the successful conduction of the exam, OJEEB will announce the result for OJEE PG 2020. The OJEE PG result 2020 will be announced online on the official website- ojee.nic.in. It must be noted that he authority will not communicate the result via post or mail to any candidate.
If a candidate wants to know subject wise scores secured by them, they will be required to make a written request enclosing a demand draft of Rs. 400 in favor of OJEE drawn on any Nationalized Bank at Bhubaneswar, such as it reaches the OJEE office within 10 days of the publication of results.
Also, the candidates can request for re-totaling of marks by requesting it with a fee of Rs. 500. The fee can be paid through demand draft in favor of OJEE-2020 drawn on any nationalized bank in Bhubaneswar such as it reaches the OJEE office within seven calendar days of the publication of the OJEE result.
OJEE PG 2020 Merit List
The authorities will prepare and release the OJEE PG merit list 2020 on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates on the official website. The merit lists will contain of the names of the candidates qualifying the OJEE PG 2020 exam. These candidates will be then called for counselling and seat allotment process.
OJEE PG Cutoff 2020
The cut off for OJEE PG 2020 will be released by the concerned authorities in online mode. OJEE PG cutoff 2020 will be determined keeping in certain factors in mind. The factors affecting the cutoff will be as follows-
- Availability of seats
- Difficulty level of OJEE PG exam
- Number of applicants applying for the exam
- Number of applicants qualifying the exam
OJEE PG Previous year cutoff trends
|OJEE PG 2014 Cutoff||Click here to download|
|OJEE PG 2015 Cutoff||Click here to download|
|OJEE PG 2016 Cutoff||Click here to download|
OJEE PG 2020 Counselling
The counselling of OJEE PG 2020 will commence from the last week of June. The process of counselling will be concluded after registration, filling of details, choice filling, and document verification rounds. After each round of counselling, the seats will be allotted to the qualified candidates by the authorities. To participate in the OJEE PG counselling 2020, the candidates will be required to follow the steps given below-
- Registration – Candidates will be required to visit the official website and go to the new registration link for registering for counselling process. The link will redirect the candidates to the agreement page, where after reading all the given guidelines the candidates will have to click on the “I Agree” button to precede further. After this, the candidates can select the desired course and enter their application number (only GATE candidates) and roll number (for other candidates), and their date of birth.
- Filling of details – The candidates will be required to enter all the required details such as their contact number, email id, and valid bank details.
- Payment of counselling fee – After filling in all the required details, the candidates will now require paying INR 450 as the counselling registration fee. The candidates can now fill in their preferred choices of respective participating institutes and branches. It is advisable to all the candidates to select maximum choices to increase their chances for admissions.
- Allotment and payment of admission fee – Once the candidates submit the choices, the authorities will allot seats to the qualified candidates. Aspirants satisfied with the seats allotted to them can proceed with paying the admission fee to ensure their admissions. Other aspiurants can participate in the other rounds of the counselling if they wish to look for upgrade in the seats.
- Document verification – The counselling and seat allotment process will be concluded after the document verification round. Along with the original documents, candidates must also carry photocopies of the required documents on the day of counselling.
In case of any discrepancy, the candidates can contact the concerned authorities through the following contact details –
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination-2020
JEE Cell, Gandamunda, Khandagiri,
DIST – Khordha. Bhubaneswar – 751030
FAQs on OJEE PG 2020
Q1. When will Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board conduct the OJEE PG 2020 exam?
A1. The OJEE PG 2020 exam has been postponed till further notice.
Q2. What is the minimum age limit to apply for OJEE PG exam?
A2. There is no age limit to apply for the exam. The candidates of any age group can apply for the exam.
Q3. What is the last day to apply for OJEE PG 2020 exam?
A3. The last date to apply for the exam is June 7, 2020. Applications submitted after the last day of submission will not be considered valid or entertained by the concerned authorities.
We hope that this information on OJEE PG 2020 has helped you. If you have any queries then you can ask us and we will answer you. Use the comment section below for any queries and comments.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for latest updates on OJEE PG 2020446 Views