Olympiad Books For Class 2: Olympiads are a great way to check the progress of a child. They help in developing a competitive spirit in the children. Olympiad examinations help children, their teachers as well as their parents to identify the learning gaps. So, children must be encouraged and guided to prepare for these exams. One of the things that parents and teachers must do is provide children with the right kind of resources to prepare for these exams. So, here is the article providing you with the complete list of Olympiad books for Class 2.
Read further to know about the best books to prepare for NSO, NCO, NSTSE, IMO, IGKO and other Olympiad Exams for Class 2. These books followed by top students are referred by top academic experts at Embibe.
List Olympiad Books For Class 2
The following table includes the names of the various Olympiad examinations for Class 2 along with the list of best books for them:
|Name of the Examination||Best Books to be Followed|
|National Science Olympiad (NSO)||1. National Science Olympiad (NSO) Workbook – Class- 2 by Anil Ahlawat|
2. Reasoning Workbook 2 by Pallavi Aggarwal
3. Science Practice-cum-Workbook Class 2 by MTG Publication
4. Learning Science for Smarter Life – Class 2 by Surachita Roy Choudhury
5. Science Practice cum Workbook Solution – Class 2 by MTG Editorial Board
|National Cyber Olympiad (NCO)||1. Reasoning Workbook 2 by Pallavi Aggarwal|
2. MTG NCO Olympiad Workbook Class 2
3. Cyber Olympiad Resource Book for Class 2 by Brain Mapping Academy
|National Level Science Talent Search Examination (NSTSE)||1. BMA’s Talent & Olympiad Exams Resource Book for Class 2 (EVS)|
2. BMA’s Talent & Olympiad Exams Resource Book for Class 2 (Maths)
|International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO)||1. International Mathematics Olympiad Workbook(IMO)- Class 2 by Mahabir Singh|
2. Reasoning Workbook 2 by Pallavi Aggarwal
3. Learning Mathematics for Smarter Life – Class 2 by Indu Jain4.
4. Know your IQ Maths Class – 2 by MTG Editorial Board
5. Maths Practise cum Workbook by MTG Editorial Board
|Unified Cyber Olympiad (UCO)||1. Cyber Olympiad Workbook – Class 2 by Swastick Book Box|
2. Olympiad Champs Cyber Class 2 with Past Olympiad Questions by Disha Experts
3. Reasoning Olympiad Workbook – Class 2 by Swastick Book Box
4. Reasoning Olympiad Class 2nd by Arihant Publications
5. S. Chand’s Mental Mathematics for Class 2 by Dr RS Aggarwal
6. Olympiad Champs English Class 2 with Past Olympiad Questions by Disha Publication
|Unified International English Olympiad (UIEO)||1. Develop Reading and Writing Skills of Kids, Longman Reading Comprehension and Composition Book, 7 – 8 Years (Class 2), By Pearson|
2. Essentials of English Grammar and Composition – Class 2 by S.Chand
|International General Knowledge Olympiad (IGKO)||1. International General Knowledge Olympiad (IGKO) Workbook – Class 2 by Raghav Singh |
2. International Mathematics Olympiad Workbook(IMO)- Class 2 by Mahabir Singh
3. Learning Science for Smarter Life – Class 2 by Surachita Roy Choudhury
|International English Olympiad (IEO)||1. International English Olympiad (IEO) Workbook – Class 2 by Khan Zarrin Ali|
2. Class 2: Learning English for Smarter Life by Debjani Chatterjee and Vani Khanna
3. Olympiad Champs English Class 2 with Past Olympiad Questions by Disha Publication
How To Prepare for Olympiad Exams For Class 2?
Olympiad exams are conducted from the subjects taught in the school. However, questions asked in the Olympiad examinations are different from the questions asked in the school examination. The child needs some extra help books to prepare for such tests. The paper pattern also varies from one exam to another.
To score well, a child needs to have a clear knowledge of the concepts. They need to practise previous year questions and mock tests as well. Here are some preparation tips which are applicable for all Olympiad Exams for Class 2:
- Go through the Olympiad syllabus before starting the preparation.
- Create a proper schedule before starting your Olympiad preparation.
- Read the examination structure, the pattern of the paper, the type of questions asked, and the section-wise marks distribution.
- Clear the concepts from the NCERT book.
- Use the reference books for further practise.
- Practise the previous year papers.
- Work on your time management and overall test-taking strategy.
Now we have provided you with the complete list of the best reference books and practise books to prepare well for Olympiad Exams for Class 2. Once students have finished their textbooks, they should refer to the above-mentioned books. You can also bookmark this page to get regular updates about more Reference Books for the Class 2 Olympiads.
We hope this detailed article about the Olympiad Books for Class 2 has helped you. If you have any doubt, drop your comments below. We will get back to you at the earliest.1299 Views