Patna University Admit Card 2020: Patna University on 9th July 2020 postponed all its university examinations in the light of COVID-19. With the new guidelines from UGC, the university will conduct the examinations any time soon. As of now the exam date for Bachelor in Mass Communication, Industrial Microbiology, BA/BSc (Hons) exam date has been released and the exam will be conducted on 21st September 2020. The university will soon release the exam dates for other courses as well. After this, the university will issue the Patna University Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card to students that filled the exam form.
Here, in this article, we will provide you with the steps to download your Patna University Entrance Exam Admit Card, the list of important documents you are required to carry to the exam hall and other general guidelines related to Patna University Hall Ticket. Read on to find out.
Patna University Admit Card 2020
Before getting into the details of Patna University Admit Card 2020, let us have an overview of the university:
|Name of the University||Patna University, Patna, Bihar|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, PG Diploma, Ph.D, D.Lit/ D.Sc, UG Advanced Diploma/ Diploma/ Certificate|
How To Download Patna University Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card?
Patna University will release the Patna University Semester Exam Admit Card on the official website. The link for different courses will only be active when the University releases the admit card for the particular course. Once released, candidates can follow the steps as under to download their Patna University Hall Ticket:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website of Patna University: patnauniversity.ac.in.
- – 2nd Step: On the university homepage, click on the ‘Examinations‘ tab from the left menu.
- – 3rd Step: Examinations window will open on the same page with different options. Select ” Notifications Programme”.
- – 4th Step: A new window with various notification links will appear. Click the link “Admit Card Download”.
- – 5th Step: Fill in the details like ‘Application ID’, ‘Mobile Number’, ‘Captcha Code’.
- – 6th Step: Click on ‘Login‘.
- – 7th Step: Your Patna University hall ticket for the semester exam will appear on the screen. Download the hall ticket. Take out at least 2 copies of the admit card. You will have to carry the hall ticket to the exam center.
Details Mentioned On Patna University Admit Card
The following details will be mentioned on your Patna University hall ticket 2020:
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the exam
- Conducting authority
- Registration number
- Date & time of examination
- Name of exam center
- Details of exam center
- Form Number
- General guidelines
General Guidelines For Students
Candidates are advised to read the following guidelines carefully:
- Students are directed to present one and half hour before at the centre.
- All Candidates are directed to take preventive and precautionary measures to combat COVID – 19.
- Download the Patna University Hall Ticket 2020 from the official website. The exam conducting body will not send the admit card via post.
- Candidates need to keep the copy of Patna University Hall Ticket safe till the result declaration.
- Candidates should review and check the information mentioned on Patna University Hall Ticket. In case of any discrepancy, candidates must report the spelling errors or missed information to the official authority to get it rectified.
- It is mandatory to carry Patna University Hall Ticket at the time of examination as no aspirant will be allowed to appear in the exam without it.
- Date of Practical/Project/Viva-voce/Dissertation Examination will be notified by the Head of the Departments/Principal of the Colleges/Director of the institute’s concern.
We hope this article helped you. If you have any queries related to Patna University Hall Ticket or Patna University Admission, feel free to drop your queries in the comment box below. We will get back to you at the earliest.3188 Views