PGIMER Application Form 2020 – Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh will release the application form of Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Entrance Exam (PGIMER) in online mode. PGIMER application form 2020 July session will likely be released in the third week of March on the official website. Before candidates fill the PGIMER 2020 application form, they are advised to go through the eligibility criteria of the entrance exam. The process of filling PGIMER application form 2020 is available only in online mode and the candidates will not have to send the form to the authorities. To fill the PGIMER application form candidates will have to follow these steps – registration, filling of application form, uploading photograph and signature and fee payment. Candidates can check below the detailed steps to fill the PGIMER application form 2020.
PGIMER Application Form Dates 2020
All the eligible candidates for the entrance exam can go through the important dates related to application form of PGIMER
Application Dates for PGIMER
|Starting date of Application form||Third week of March 2020|
|Last day to apply for PGIMER||Third week of April 2020|
|PGIMER Exam||Last week of May 2020|
Documents to be kept ready while filling the PGIMER Application form
Candidates must keep the following documents and information ready before filling the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research entrance exam form:
- Mobile and Email ID
- Required Marksheets
- Scanned Images (photograph and Signature)
- Card details for online payment of application fees
- One identity proof
PGIMER Application Form 2020 – Steps
Candidates can check below the steps that have to be followed while filling the PGIMER online form:
- Filling up the details
- Uploading of images
- Payment of application fees
- Printout of the PGIMER application form
PGIMER Application Form 2020 – Detailed Steps
All the eligible candidates can check below the detailed steps to fill the form of Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research entrance exam:
Candidates will have to register online by visiting the official website. They need to enter the following details – name, date of birth, gender, mobile number, email address and captcha code. After entering the above-mentioned details, candidates will have to click on the submit button and a confirmation message will be displayed on the screen. Candidates will also get mail on the registered email ID and sms on mobile number provided by them. They are advised to save the following information for future references. After activation of the User ID and password, candidates can proceed to the next step.
Filling up the details:
After registration, candidates will have to fill the PGIMER 2020 application form by providing the required details. They will have to fill in the following details:
- Personal Details – name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, category and email address
- Qualification Details – qualifying degree, month and year of admission and passing the exam, marks secured, name of the institute, medical registration number and date and working with Government organization or not
- Test Centre Details – After entering the above details, candidates will have select any city of their choice from the provided 13 centres. The exam conducting body will try to assign the same centre provided by them in the online form of PGIMER 2020
PGIMER Application Window will look like the image below:
Uploading of images:
After submitting the details in the form, candidates will have to upload the images – signature and photograph as per the prescribed size. They need to click on the upload button with the required specifications and upload the same. Candidates can check below the instructions required to upload the scanned images.
PGIMER Application Form – Instructions to upload images
- The photograph must be coloured and must not be blurred
- In the photograph candidate must be holding a placard having their name and date of clicking the photograph
- The format of the image must be in .jpg
Candidates are advised to go through the application form of PGIMER and ensure that there are no spelling errors or any other mistakes in any information. They can also make some important changes, if needed. After the preview, candidates can proceed to the payment of fees.
Payment of application fees:
After uploading the required images in PGIMER 2020 application form, candidates will have to go to pay the application fees to complete the process. Candidates will have to pay the application fees via debit card/credit card or net banking. Check below the category-wise application fees of PGIMER:
Application fees of PGIMER
|General/OCI/OBC/RA/FN/Sponsored Category||Rs.1500 and transaction charges|
|SC/ST||Rs.1200 and transaction charges|
Candidates belonging to the PwD category are exempted from the payment of fees.
Printout of the PGIMER application form
After completing all the steps, candidates must take a printout of the application form of PGIMER 2020 for future reference.
PGIMER Application form 2020 – Correction Window
The exam conducting body may or may not release any facility to correct the mistakes in PGIMER application form 2020. So, the candidates are advised to fill the form carefully and avoid any mistakes.
What after submission of the PGIMER Application Form 2020?
After successfully submitting the application form of the entrance exam, the exam conducting body will issue the admit card for the entrance exam. Candidates will have to download the admit card online from the official website by using the required credentials.
PGIMER Application Form 2020 – Points to Remember
While filling out the application form of PGIMER, candidates must keep the following points in mind:
- The application fees submitted by candidates will not be refunded under any circumstances
- Candidates are advised to ensure that the details mentioned on their ID card and mark sheet must match with the PGIMER MD/MS 2020 application form
- Candidates must note down that their application form of PGIMER is complete only if the confirmation page is displayed on the screen
- The images must be uploaded in the prescribed size or else candidates will not be able to submit the PGIMER form
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria of PGIMER before filling out the application form in order to avoid rejection at any later stage
- Candidates are advised to fill their PGIMER online application form using Google Chrome (50 to 69 version) Internet Explorer (version 11) or Mozilla Firefox (version 50 to 61)
FAQs related to PGIMER Application Form 2020
Question 1: How can I pay the application fee of PGIMER?
Answer: The application fee of PGIMER July session has to be paid in online mode by using credit/debit card or internet banking.
Question 2: Will there be any correction facility for PGIMER MD/MS application form 2020?
Answer: The exam conducting body may or may not release the correction facility. However in case there is any update in candidate’s photograph and signature then the exam conducting might provide the facility. But the candidates are advised to fill the application form of PGIMER MD/MS carefully.
Question 3: Can I submit the PGIMER 2020 application form in the offline mode?
Answer: No, the application form has to be filled in online mode only. No other mode of the application form will be accepted.
Question 4: Who is eligible to apply for PGIMER 2020?
Answer: Candidates who wish to apply for PGIMER must have an MBBS degree from an Institute or University recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
Stay tuned to embibe.com for the latest news and updates on PGIMER application form 202036 Views