BENGALURU, January 23: REET Notification is likely to be announced soon by Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan. REET 2020 to be conducted for recruitment of nearly 33000 teachers posts. The pen and paper-based REET 2020 would be held on August 2. Eligible candidates can apply for REET once the application process starts.
The REET application can be filled online from the official website – rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in. The teacher recruitment in the state to be done through two exams: REET and School Lecturer recruitment. And candidates based on their educational qualification can appear either for one exam or they can appear for both.
REET 2020 to be conducted by the State Education Board and School Lecturer exam will be held by Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC).
According to information published in several national dailies, guidelines are being prepared for conducting Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teacher (REET) examination for the recruitment of 33,000 teachers in the School Education Department. The statement from state government officials came after Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on Tuesday night reviewed the status of vacant positions in various government departments and asked officials to complete the pending recruitment in all departments at the earliest.
REET 2020 Important Dates
REET application process is likely to begin from January last week or February first week. The application can be filled online only from the official website. Candidates can the important dates of REET 2020 from the table.
|REET Exam Events||REET 2020 Dates (Tentative)|
|Releasing of REET Notification||January Last Week 2020|
|Starting Date of Online Form||February First Week 2020|
|Last Date to submit Online Form||March First Week 2020|
|Date of Examination||August 2, 2020|
REET 2020 Eligibility Criteria for Level – 1 For Primary Teachers (Class 1 to Class 5)
Candidates should have any of the below educational qualifications for REET Primary Teachers
- 1. Candidates must have completed Senior Secondary with 50% Marks and must pass or appearing in 2–year D.El.Ed
- 2. Candidates must pass Secondary with at least 45% Marks and passed or pursuing in Final Year of 2 years D.El.Ed in accordance with the NCTE
- 3. Senior Secondary at least 50% marks and passed or pursuing in the final year of 4 Years of B.El.Ed.
- 4. Higher Secondary with 50% marks and passed or pursuing in the final year of 2 Years Diploma in Education (Special Education)
- 5. Graduation Degree and passed or pursuing in the final year of two-year Diploma in elementary education
REET 2020 Eligibility Criteria Level – 2 For Upper Primary Teachers (Class 6 to Class 8)
Candidates should have any of the below educational qualifications for REET Upper Primary Teachers
- 1. Graduation with 50% marks or appearing in a 2-year Diploma Course in Elementary Education.
- 2. Graduation with 45% or passed 1 year B. Ed or appearing in Final Year of 2 Year B.Ed Course.
- 3. Passed Higher Secondary with a minimum of 50% marks or appearing in Final Year of 4 Year BA BEd/BSc BEd
- 4. Higher Secondary with 50% marks or appearing in Final Year of 4 Year B.El.Ed
- 5. Graduation with 50% marks and passed 1 Year BEd (Special Education)
Mr Gehlot, according to news agency PTI, said it is a state government priority to provide employment opportunities to the youth and to fill all the vacancies within the stipulated time. He also said that monthly review meeting to be conducted to review overall REET 2020 recruitment process.
Stay tuned to https://www.embibe.com/for latest news and updates on Exams and Preparation59 Views