BENGALURU, 13 AUGUST: The RRB NTPC Answer Key 2021 will be released on August 16. The NTPC Answer Key PDF will be released by (RRBs) Railway Recruitment Boards on its official website. Candidates can download RRB NTPC 2021 Answer Key with the exam User ID and Password. The NTPC answer key will be released for all seven phases of exams held from December 28 to July 31 in online mode in various slots. The direct link to download NTPC answer key 2021 has been provided below on this page.
Along with the answer key, candidates can also download the RRB NTPC question paper and response sheet. With the help of the answer key, candidates can verify their opted answers in the exam and accordingly, they can calculate their score based on the correct and incorrect answers. Candidates score one mark for each correct answer and 0.25 mark (one-fourth) for each incorrect answer. Candidates who secure a cutoff score as per their category will be selected for the next round of the selection process. Approximately 20 candidates will be selected for the RRB NTPC CBT 2 under the community-wise vacancies. Read on to know more!
The direct link to download the answer key of RRB NTPC CBT 1 – Click here.
RRB NTPC Answer Key 2021: Important Dates
Check the below table to know more about the dates and events under the release of the RRB NTPC Answer Key 2021.
|RRB NTPC Exam Date||28 December 2020 to 31 July 2021|
|NTPC Answer Key, Question Papers & Response Sheet||16 August 2021, 20:00 hrs onwards|
|Question Objection Window||18 August 2021, 20:00 hrs onwards|
|Last Date to View Question paper & Objection Raising||23 August 2021 at 23:59 hrs|
|RRB NTPC Final Answer Key||September 2021 (Tentative)|
|RRB NTPC Result||October 2021(Expected)|
RRB NTPC Answer Key 2021: Steps to Download
To download the NTPC Answer key, candidates must enter the User ID and Password in the login portal.
– Step 1: Visit the official regional website of the RRB from where you have applied for
– Step 2: On the homepage, click on the RRB NTPC Answer Key 2021 download link.
– Step 3: In Login Window, enter exam User ID and Password.
– Step 4: Among the three tabs: Exam information, candidates’ response, and objection tracker – Click on Candidates Response.
– Step 5: Download the Answer Key of RRB NTPC and the response marked by you for every question along with the correct answer.
RRB NTPC Answer Key 2021: How to Raise Objection
Candidates can raise objections against the mistakes of RRB NTPC questions and answers from August 18. The last to raise objections against any question-and-answer discrepancy is August 23, 2021. For objecting, candidates must pay Rs.50 plus Bank Charges per question. If the raised objection is found to be correct during the subject matter expert review, the fee will be refunded to the individual’s account.
– Step 1: Go to the ‘Objection’ tab in the Candidate login section.
– Step 2: Select the Question ID for which objections have to be raised.
– Step 3: Select the desired language to object RRB NTPC Answer key 2021.
– Step 4: Mention the reason to raise objections along with the documentary proof.
– Step 5: Pay the requisite fee of Rs. 50 for each question in the online mode.
– Step 6: To save the objections, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
RRB NTPC CBT 1 Expected Cut-off: Marks Required to Qualify
RRB NTPC Cut-off score is the minimum mark required to qualify for the exam. Candidates have secured minimum qualifying marks as per their category and post opted during the examination. RRB NTPC CBT is based on the difficulty level of the exam and the number of candidates. Candidates can check the table below to know category-wise expected cut-off marks for RRB NTPC CBT-1 Exam.
|Candidate’s Category||Expected RRB NTPC Cut-off Marks|
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has conducted NTPC 2021 exam in 7 phases to recruit Junior clerk cum typist, Trains Clerk, Junior Timekeepers, Traffic Assistants, Goods Guards, Station Masters etc. The exam was held from December 28, 2020, to July 31, 2021. A total of nearly 1.25 crore candidates appeared for the exam for 35,208 Group B level vacancies.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for the latest news and updates on the RRB NTPC Answer Key 2021!1795 Views