RRB NTPC Paramedical Recruitment 2019: Under paramedical category, RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) NTPC has released the official notification for the recruitment of a total of 1937 vacancies. These 1937 vacancies will include various posts such Health & Malaria Inspector Grade III, Optometrist, Perfusionist, Dietician, Staff Nurse Dental Hygienist, Dialysis Technician, Extension Educator, etc under RRB NTPC (Non-technical Popular Categories) paramedical recruitment as level-1 posts. Candidates who are interested to apply for the vacancies under paramedical staff category must meet the eligibility criteria and apply online on the official website using their mobile number and email id.
The RRB NTPC Paramedical Exam will be conducted tentatively during the first week of June 2019 and the last date to apply for the exam will be on April 07, 2019. This article will provide you with all the necessary details regarding the RRB NTPC Paramedical recruitment 2019 including the eligibility criteria, RRB NTPC Paramedical registration process, RRB NTPC Paramedical syllabus and exam pattern along with their respective procedures. Aspirants are required to go through the notification thoroughly so, follow this article to find detailed information on RRB NTPC Paramedical recruitment 2019.
RRB NTPC Paramedical Recruitment 2019:
Railway Recruitment Board will examine the individual abilities before selecting the candidate for a particular role under a paramedical category. Few tests might even include medical which will be prescribed by the Railway Recruitment Control Board authorities. RRB NTPC Paramedical recruitment 2019 exam will be conducted online in CBT (Computer Based Test) mode.
Let us look at the overview of the exam before getting into the details of the vacancies.
|Category of the Job||Government job|
|Recruiting organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Mode of registration||Online|
|Link to download the official notification||Click Here|
|Number of vacancies||1937|
|Exam mode||CBT mode (Computer Based Test)|
Now let us look at the type of vacancies and the number of posts under each RRB NTPC Paramedical Recruitment 2019:
RRB NTPC Paramedical Recruitment 2019: Important dates
|RRB Paramedical Categories Release Date||04-03-2019|
|Online registration of application- Start date||04-03-2019 (10:00 am)|
|Online Registration Last date||02-04-2019 (23:59 pm)|
|Online payment last date||05.04.2019 ( 22.00 pm)|
|Final submission of Application||07.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.|
|RRB NTPC Paramedical Recruitment CBT date||1st Week of June 2019|
RRB NTPC Paramedical Recruitment -Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria set by the recruitment board before applying to any of the posts mentioned above. Furnishing wrong information will result in candidature rejection. So, make sure you go through the eligibility criteria thoroughly and satisfy all the requisite requirements as per the official notification.
- a) Age limit as on 01.07.2019: Candidates’ age must be in between 18 to 40 years old. Look at the picture below for more detailed age limit.
There is also relaxation for the categories as per the board rules.
- b) National Citizenship: Candidate must be a citizen of India or a citizen of Nepal, Bhutan, or a Tibetan refugee or a person of Indian origin who migrated to another country. Candidate belonging to any other country except India must furnish an original document proving their citizenship.
- c) Educational Qualification: Candidates applying for the respective posts must possess the minimum educational qualification set by the RRB. Look for the educational qualification below in the attached file.
**Note: RRB will conduct a document verification with reference to the original documents submitted by the candidate.
RRB NTPC Paramedical Recruitment 2019: Application Form
Interested candidates can apply for any of the posts mentioned in the notification under paramedical staff as per the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates must fill in the application form for RRB NTPC Paramedical Recruitment through online.
- The board will not entertain any changes or edits to the application form, so candidates must enter their details during registration with utmost care.
- Candidates must keep all the required documents ready before uploading to avoid any discrepancies.
- Candidates must keep their personal mobile number and personal email id active throughout the application form to receive notifications from the board.
- Candidates must also keep an eye on the updates or notifications released by the Board from time to time.
- Candidates must also make sure the documents that need uploading are in the prescribed size.
|Specifications of the document upload|
|Color photograph in JPEG format with size -20KB to 50KB|
|Signature of the candidate in JPEG Format- 10KB to 40KB|
|SC/ST Certificate in JPEG Format with size- 50 to 100KB|
|Scribe Photo (If applicable)- in JPEG Format with size- 20 to 50KB|
How to apply for RRB NTPC Paramedical Recruitment 2019?
Interested candidates of RRB NTPC Paramedical Recruitment 2019 must follow the below mentioned steps to fill in the application form:
- Visit the official website of RRB recruitment @www.rrbcdg.gov.in
- On the home page look for the exam, you are willing to apply and click on the link with the title “apply”.
- After clicking apply, candidates must fill in the required details such as biodata, personal details etc.
- Upload the scanned documents in the prescribed format and size.
- After uploading and filling in the information, make the necessary payment of the application form.
- Post payment, verify your details before the final submission once again thoroughly to avoid any mistakes.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- After successful submission, click on download and take a printout of it for further purposes.
** Note: Candidates can only apply once for the RRB or RRC, multiple applications will lead to the candidature failure.
RRB NTPC Paramedical Recruitment 2019: Application Fee
During the form filling, candidates will be redirected to a payment gateway i.e., online bank or post office challan where they must the payment of the specific amount to successfully complete their registration for RRB NTPC Paramedical Recruitment 2019. The payment made through post office or offline may take a little bit of extra time between 24hrs to 48hrs to get the confirmation.
For more details on the application fee look for the table mentioned below:
|For candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / PwBDs / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class. The total fee of `250/- shall be refunded to their bank account after deducting bank charges as applicable, on appearing in CBT.||250/-|
|For all candidates except the fee Concession categories mentioned below. Rs 400/- will be refunded to their bank account after deducting bank charges, on appearing in CBT.||500/-|
RRB NTPC Paramedical Recruitment: Mode of payment
|Online fee payment||Through internet banking or debit/credit cards or UPI|
|Offline fee payment||1. SBI Bank Challan Payment mode in any branch of SBI
2. Post Office Challan Payment mode in any branch of the computerized post office
**Note: Incomplete application fees will not be refunded by the board and might lead to the cancellation of application.
RRB NTPC Paramedical Recruitment 2019: Exam Pattern
The exam for RRB NTPC Paramedical Recruitment will be conducted in CBT (Computer-based test) mode. The exam is conducted for a time duration of 90 minutes for 100 questions and 120 minutes will be provided for PwBD candidates. The question paper will contain an objective type of questions provided with a choice of four answers to be selected from.
Let us take a look at the section wise marks for each section in RRB NTPC Paramedical Recruitment 2019:
|Section||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|General Arithmetic, General Intelligence, and Reasoning||10||10|
**Note: There is also negative marking for the examination. 1/3rd marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
You can also refer to the detailed syllabus and exam pattern of RRB NTPC Paramedical Exam 2019 by clicking on the link here.
Now that you are provided with all the required information applicants must make use of the time left between now and the exam to just prepare and practice. Very often take mock tests to analyze your performance. When you take mock tests to identify your weaker areas and try to improve them by just focusing on those areas. Since the syllabus of RRB NTPC Paramedical Recruitment exam is same as most bank exams, you can directly click on the link below to start taking bank mock tests for free on Embibe. Using these RRB NTPC mock tests, you will see an improvement by taking the feedback from Embibe. Gradually move onto the actual mock tests of RRB NTPC Paramedical Recruitment exam 2019 to reach the actual difficulty level of the exam.
We hope this detailed article on RRB NTPC Paramedical Recruitment 2019 is helpful to you. If you have any query regarding this article on RRB NTPC Paramedical Recruitment 2019, drop your comments below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Embibe wishes you all the very best for your exam!!277 Views