RRB NTPC Mock Test Series: RRB NTPC, being one of the most demanding government jobs in the country, is highly competitive. With lakhs of candidates appearing for this exam, it is very difficult to ensure selection, unless you score very high and be a top ranker. RRB NTPC preparation should, thus, be properly planned and methodical. One of the integral parts of your RRB NTPC preparation is taking RRB NTPC mock test series. This will prepare you to face the actual exam with full confidence and ensure a high score. In this article, we will provide you with RRB NTPC mock test series – how to take them, how to develop a smart test-taking strategy to ensure you can take the actual exam successfully and overall benefits of taking an RRB NTPC mock test.
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) released the RRB NTPC 2019 notification for the recruitment of around 35,000 candidates in various posts under Non-Technical Popular Categories (RRB NTPC). The dates of the exam are not released yet but candidates seeking this prestigious job must start their RRB NTPC preparation at the earliest. Read on to find out how to take the RRB NTPC mock test series.
To help you with your preparation, Embibe has launched RRB NTPC mock test series which you can take for free. Make the best use of these tests and take your preparation to the next level.
Free RRB NTPC Mock Test Series
RRB NTPC includes different non-technical posts. The RRB NTPC selection process and RRB NTPC exam pattern are different for the different posts. However, the first two stages – RRB NTPC Prelims and RRB NTPC Mains are common to all the posts. Both Prelims and Mains, which are Computer-Based Tests (CBT), have the same four sections:
- General Science
- General Awareness
Embibe has launched the RRB NTPC mock test series for Prelims which are based on the latest RRB NTPC exam pattern and syllabus. Let us now see how to take the RRB NTPC mock test.
How To Take RRB NTPC Mock Test?
Follow the steps as under to take the RRB NTPC mock tests of Embibe:
- a. Go to this link: embibe.com/railway/test.
- b. Click on “Select Exam” on the left side of the screen. From the drop-down menu, select “RRB NTPC 1st Stage”.
- c. Next, click on “Select Test Type” just below the “Select Exam” option. From the drop-down menu, select “Full Test”.
- d. Now, click on “Select Test” just below the “Select Test Type” option. Select the test that you want to take from the drop-down menu.
- e. Click on “Start Solving” to take the test. You can also click on the “Start Test” option.
- f. Read the instructions carefully and then click on “I am ready to begin” to take the test.
Benefits Of Taking RRB NTPC Mock Test Series
Taking RRB NTPC Mock Test is highly recommended because it will help you in many ways:
- Taking mock tests will build your stamina, concentration, and confidence.
- Attempting mock tests on a regular basis will help you get used to the difficulty level of the exam.
- Analyzing your paper after every test will help you identify the topics that you need to revise, practice and improve on.
- If there is any gap in your test-taking skills, like time management and question selection, you will identify them as well.
- It helps in developing a smart and effective test-taking strategy.
How To Attempt RRB NTPC Exam In A Smart Manner
Your score in any exam depends not only on the knowledge you have but also on your skills. In fact, your test-taking skills and strategy form 39 percent of your score. In order to ensure you are able to convert your knowledge into marks, attempt your paper in the following manner:
- Start off with the section which you are strong at. Move on to the other sections later. Keep your weakest section for the last.
- Read all the questions carefully as they appear. But do not attempt all the questions. Assess their difficulty level and attempt only those questions which you think you will be able to solve correctly for sure.
- Mark the questions which you are not fully sure of but you think you might be able to solve.
- Skip the questions which you have no idea about.
- Once you have gone through the whole paper and answered the questions that you are absolutely sure about (thus, ensuring high accuracy), try to attempt the questions that you have marked.
- Keep track of the time you are spending on each question – do not go overtime in any question, do not answer any question too fast, do not spend time on questions which you are not sure about.
As you take the RRB NTPC mock test series, develop these habits and improve your test-taking strategy.
Now you know how to take RRB NTPC mock test series and how to attempt the paper in a smart manner. Start off with your preparation and finish the RRB NTPC syllabus at the earliest. Then start taking the mock tests and get used to the nature of the exam. You will definitely crack the exam with a high score.
We hope this detailed article on RRB NTPC Mock Test Series helps you. If you have any query regarding RRB NTPC Mock Test, feel free to ping us. We will get back to you.1210 Views