SBI SO Notification 2020: The State Bank of India has released the official SBI SO notification 2020. The SBI SO recruitment notification is for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in State Bank of India. The SBI Specialist Officer is one of the most sought-after jobs in India and hence, is highly competitive. Online registration for SBI SO exam 2020 has started on 23rd June 2020. The last date to fill up the online SBI SO application form is 13th July 2020. Vacancies for 24 different positions of Specialist Cadre Officers have been announced in the SBI SO notification.
Aspirants must go through the SBI SO notification thoroughly before filling up the SBI SO application form. In this article, we will give detailed information about SBI SO notification 2020. Read on to find out.
SBI SO 2020 Notification
Before getting into the details of SBI SO Notification, lets us have an overview of the exam:
|Name of the Exam||SBI SO 2020|
|Conducting Body||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Posts Offered||Special Cadre Officers (Engineers, Architects, Designers, Assistant Managers, Officers, Administrators, Developers, Tester, Manager, Analysts, Test Lead, Innovation Specialist & More)|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Number of papers||2|
|Question paper type||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Medium of exam||English and Hindi|
|Number of questions||Depends on the post you apply|
SBI SO 2020 VACANCIES
The SBI SO notification 2020 has announced the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers for 24 different positions in SBI. The name of theses positions along with the number of vacancies for each position as per the SBI SO notification are listed below:
|Name of the Posts||Total Vacancies|
|SME Credit Analyst – Regular Basis||21|
|Product Manager – Regular Basis||7|
|Manager (Data Analyst) – Regular Basis||3|
|Manager (Digital Marketing) – Regular Basis||1|
|Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata – Contract Basis||4|
|Sr. Executive (Digital Relations) – Contract Basis||3|
|Sr. Executive (Analytics) – Contract Basis||3|
|Sr. Executive (Digital Marketing) – Contract Basis||3|
|Executive (FI & MM) – Contract Basis||251|
|Sr. Executive (Social Banking & CSR) – Contract Basis||88|
|Banking Supervisory Specialist||1|
|Manager – Anytime Channel||1|
|Deputy Manager (IS Audit) – Regular Basis||9|
|Chief Officer (Security) – Contract Basis||1|
|Vice President (Stressed Assets Marketing) – Contract Basis||2|
|Chief Manager (Special situation Team) – Contract Basis||4|
|Deputy Manager (Stressed Assets Marketing) – Contract Basis||4|
|Head (Product, Investment & Research) – Contract Basis||1|
|Central Research Team (Portfolio Analysis & Data Analytics) – Contract Basis||1|
|Central Research Team (Support) – Contract Basis||1|
|Investment Officer – Contract Basis||10|
|Project Development Manager (Technology) – Contract Basis||1|
|Relationship Manager – Contract Basis||53|
|Relationship Manager (Team Lead) – Contract Basis||4|
SBI SO 2020 Notification: SBI SO Eligibility Criteria
The SBI Specialist Cadre Officer eligibility criteria – age limit, educational qualification, and experience/skill requirement for the 24 positions of SBI Specialist Officer (Contractual) are different. Candidates, if they fulfil the eligibility criteria, can apply for more than one post separately.
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria for the post they are applying before filling up the SBI SO application form.
The eligibility criteria for each of the post is given below:
|Name of the Post||Eligibility Criteria|
|SME Credit Analyst||Click Here|
Manager (Data Analyst)
Manager (Digital Marketing)
|Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata||Click Here|
|Sr. Executive (Digital Relations)|
Sr. Executive (Analytics)
Sr. Executive (Digital Marketing)
|Executive (FI & MM)|
Sr. Executive (Social Banking & CSR)
|Banking Supervisory Specialist|
Manager – Anytime Channel
|Deputy Manager (IS Audit)||Click Here|
|Chief Officer (Security)||Click Here|
|Vice President (Stressed Assets Marketing)|
Chief Manager (Special situation Team)
Deputy Manager (Stressed Assets Marketing)
|Head (Product, Investment & Research)|
Central Research Team (Portfolio Analysis & Data Analytics)
Central Research Team (Support)
Project Development Manager (Technology)
Relationship Manager (Team Lead)
SBI SO Notification: How To Fill Up SBI SO Application Form
The steps to fill up the SBI SO online application form are tabulated below:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website of SBI SO – sbi.co.in
- – 2nd Step: On the home page, click on “Careers” on the top right corner.
- – 3rd Step: Scroll down the careers page and click on the “Current Openings” tab under the Join SBI section.
- – 4th Step: A list of openings is displayed on the screen. Click on the post/advertisement number which you want to apply for.
- – 5th Step: Click on “Apply online”. In the new window click on “Click for New Registration”.
- – 6th Step: Fill in all the details such as “Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, Security Code and click on “Register”.
- – 7th Step: Enter Details, Qualification, and then Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature and click on “Next”.
- – 8th Step: Make a payment of SBI SO application form fee using Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking.
- – 9th Step: E-Receipt of the transaction and your online application form will be generated.
- – 10th Step: Download and take a print out of the application and keep it for future references.
SBI SO Notification: SBI SO Application Fee
SBI SO Notification: Documents To Be Uploaded
Details of Document to be Uploaded
- Brief Resume (PDF)
- ID Proof (PDF)
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
- Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate (PDF)
- Experience certificates (PDF)
- Latest salary slip (PDF)
- Caste certificate/OBC Certificate/EWS certificate, if applicable (PDF)
- PWD certificate, if applicable (PDF)
SBI SO Photograph Requirements
Photograph File Type/Size:
- The photograph must be a recent passport-style colour picture.
- Size of file should be between 20 kb-50 kb and Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- The size of the scanned image must not be more than 50kb.
SBI SO Signature Requirements
Signature File Type/Size
- The signature must be on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script does not match the signature on the Call Letter, the candidate will be disqualified.
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb and Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb.
- Signature in the capital letters will not be accepted.
SBI SO Document Requirements
Document File Type/Size:
- All Documents must be in PDF format.
- Page size of the document must be A4.
- Size of the file should not exceed 500 KB.
- In case of Document being scanned, ensure it is saved as PDF and size must not be more than 500 KB as PDF.
Note: Documents once uploaded cannot be edited. The page size of the documents should be A4.
SBI SO Selection Procedure
According to the SBI SO notification, candidates will first be shortlisted based on certain parameters decided by the Shortlisting Committee. The shortlisted candidates will be called for one or more rounds of Personal Interview. Final merit list will be made based on the candidates’ score in the Interview only.
Embibe hopes that this detailed article on SBI SO Notification 2020 helps you understand the essential points regarding the exam.
Take free Bank Mock Test Series on Embibe in order to boost your confidence as well as to keep track of how well prepared you are for the exam.
We hope this detailed article on SBI SO Notification 2020 helps you. If you have any query, feel free to comment below and we will get back to you.260 Views