SEBI Officer Grade-A Admit Card 2021: The Security and Exchange Board of India, SEBI has successfully conducted phase-1 and 2 exams. Now the board will soon conduct an interview which is Phase 3 of the selection process. Candidates will able to download their Call Letter from the official website – sebi.gov.in. The admit card release date for phase 3 is not yet announced.
Candidates who have successfully cleared the SEBI Grade-A Phase-2 exam will be able to download the SEBI Assistant Manager admit card for phase-3. Candidates will have to enter their Registration/ Roll Number and Password/ Date of Birth to download the SEBI Officer Grade A admit card. Separate SEBI call letters will be issued for Interviews. This article will give you all the details on SEBI Officer Grade A Admit Card. Read on to find out.
SEBI Officer Grade-A Admit Card 2021
SEBI Officer Grade-A Admit Card 2021 is a very important document without which candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. Download your SEBI Officer Grade A hall ticket as early as possible to avoid problems due to heavy traffic to the website at the last moment. For now, you can keep track of the official website to get the latest update.
|SEBI Officer Grade A Phase-3 Admit Card Release||To Be Announced|
|Interview Dates||To Be Announced|
How To Download SEBI Officer Grade-A Admit Card 2021?
The SEBI Assistant Manager Admit card for phase-3 will be released through online mode. The steps to download your SEBI admit card are as follows:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website – sebi.gov.in
- – 2nd Step: Now go to the bottom of the page and click on ‘Careers’.
- – 3rd Step: Click on “SEBI Recruitment – 2021 – Download of Call Letter” under the Human Resource Department (HRD) section.
- – 4th Step: Enter your Registration/ Roll Number and Password/ Date of Birth. Then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- – 5th Step: The SEBI Officer Gade A admit Card will be displayed. Check the details and download the admit card. Take a few printouts for future reference.
Details Mentioned On SEBI Officer Grade-A Admit Card 2021
Candidates can find the following details on the SEBI Officer Grade A Admit Card:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Examination Center / Venue
Candidates are advised to check the accuracy of the information on the Admit card. If there is any discrepancy or any information is missing, candidates must contact the official authority as early as possible and get it rectified.
Documents Required With SEBI Officer Grade-A Admit Card 2021
Along with SEBI Officer Grade-A Admit Card 2020, candidates are also required to carry any one of the Photo ID proof as listed below:
- A recent Passport sized photograph (to be pasted on the admit card)
- Valid Photo ID proof in original
- Photocopy of the Photo ID
Candidates must carry a valid photo ID for his/ her identification. The documents which can be presented as valid photo ID proof are as follows:
- Voter Identification Card
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Passport with Photograph
- Bank Pass Book
- Driving License
- Photo ID proof with Photograph on an official letterhead issued by the Gazetted Officer.
- Valid recent Photo ID Card issued by a recognized college/ university
- Employee ID
- Bar Council Identity Card with Photograph
Note that, the candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter.
SEBI Officer Grade-A Call Letter: Important Instructions
Check the following important instructions before appearing for the upcoming exam.
- Candidates will have to compulsorily carry the hardcopy of the admit card along with the photo ID proof in original and a photocopy of the same.
- No request for a change in exam centre, exam date, time and venue will be entertained by the officials.
- Candidates must report to the exam venue on time as per the details mentioned on the admit card.
- Candidates must not carry any banned items to the exam hall.
- Capturing of biometric and verification will be done by the officials for the phase 2 examination.
- Candidates must observe the COVID protocol as listed by the authority.
- Read all the instructions mentioned on the admit card and abide by the same.
SEBI Officer Grade-A Admit Card 2021: SEBI Officer Grade A Exam Pattern
SEBI Officer Grade-A for Phase-1 and Phase-2 has been conducted successfully. Now, the board will soon release Phase-3 dates and admit card. The candidates appearing for the upcoming SEBI Grade A Assistant Manager exam must be aware of the SEBI Grade A Syllabus and the exam pattern. The SEBI exam pattern is mentioned in the table below:
SEBI Exam Pattern for Phase 1
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Test of Reasoning||40||40|
|Awareness about Securities Market||40||40|
Exam Pattern For Phase 2: General Stream
|Paper||Total Number of Questions||Time Duration|
|(Paper 1) Securities Market||50||40 mins|
|(Paper 2) English Writing Skills||3||60 mins|
|(Paper 3) Economics & Social Issues & Finance and Management||50||40 mins|
Frequently Asked Questions
The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) regarding SEBI Officer Grade A Hall Ticket 2021 are as under:
| Q1: When is the SEBI Officer Grade A Asst Manager Prelims Exam Date? |
A: The SEBI Officer Grade A Phase 1 exam was conducted on January 17, 2021.
| Q2: How can I download my SEBI Grade A Admit Card? |
A: Candidates can download the admit card from the ‘Career’ section of the SEBI official website – seb.gov.in.
| Q3: Will I get my admit card through post or email? |
A: The admit card will not be available through post or email. Candidates will have to visit the official website to download the admit card.
| Q4: Will candidates be allowed to attend the exam without SEBI Officer Grade A Admit Card? |
A: No, carrying SEBI Officer Grade A Admit Card is mandatory in order to attend the exam.
|Q5: My login credentials are being rejected at the time of logging in. What should I do? |
A: Check the inbox of your registered email ID or phone number. The login credentials must have been sent to you through email and SMS at the time of registration.
We hope that this article has addressed all your SEBI Officer Grade A Admit Card related questions. You can now just concentrate on your preparation and try to score as high as possible. Candidates can take Embibe’s LIC AAO mock test series for free and improve the performance for the exam. These tests will help you analyse your mistakes and you can work on your weak areas.
If you have any question pertaining to SEBI Officer Grade A Admit Card, you can drop them in the comment section below and we will get back to you at the earliest.