SEBI Officer Grade A Admit Card 2020: The Security and Exchange Board of India. SEBI will release the SEBI Officer Grade A phase 1 online Exam Call Letter on the official website – sebi.gov.in. The officials have rescheduled the SEBI Phase 1 exam date to July 04. Thus, the release of admit card can be expected by the last week of June. SEBI will intimate the candidates on the release of SEBI 2020 admit card through SMS/ email.
Candidates successfully completing the SEBI application process will be able to download the SEBI Assistant Manager admit card. Candidates will have to enter their Registration/ Roll Number and Password/ Date of Birth to download the SEBI Officer Grade A admit card. Separate SEBI call letters will be issued for Phase 1, Phase 2 & Interview. This article will give you all the details on SEBI Officer Grade A Admit Card. Read on to find out.
SEBI Officer Grade A Admit Card 2020
SEBI Officer Grade A Admit Card 2020 is a very important document without which candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. Download your SEBI Officer Grade A hall ticket as early as possible to avoid problems due to heavy traffic to the website at the last moment. For now, let’s go through the SEBI Assistant Manager recruitment dates to stay updated with the upcoming events:
|SEBI 2020 Registration & Fee Payment||March 07 to April 30, 2020|
|SEBI Officer Grade A Admit Card Release||Last Week of June 2020|
|Phase 1 Online Exam Date||July 04, 2020|
|Phase 1 Online Exam Date||August 23, 2020|
|Interview Dates||To Be Announced|
How To Download SEBI Officer Grade A Admit Card?
The SEBI Assistant Manager will be released through online mode. The steps to download your SEBI admit card are as follows:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website – sebi.gov.in
- – 2nd Step: Now go to the ‘About’ tab and click on ‘Careers’.
- – 3rd Step: Click on “SEBI Recruitment – 2020 – Download of Call Letter” under the Human Resource Department (HRD) section.
- – 4th Step: Enter your Registration/ Roll Number and Password/ Date of Birth. Then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- – 5th Step: The SEBI Officer Gade A admit Card will be displayed. Check the details and download the admit card. Take a few printouts for future reference.
Details Mentioned On SEBI Officer Grade A Admit Card 2020
Candidates can find the following details on the SEBI Officer Grade A Admit Card:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Examination Center / Venue
Candidates are advised to check the accuracy of the information on the Admit card. If there is any discrepancy or any information is missing, candidates must contact the official authority as early as possible and get it rectified.
Documents Required With SEBI Officer Grade A Admit Card
Along with SEBI Officer Grade A Admit Card 2020, candidates are also required to carry any of the Photo ID proof as listed below:
- A recent Passport sized photograph (to be pasted on the admit card)
- Valid Photo ID proof in original
- Photocopy fo the Photo ID
Candidates must carry a valid photo ID for his/ her identification. The documents which can be presented as a valid photo ID proof are as follows:
- Voter Identification Card
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Passport with Photograph
- Bank Pass Book
- Driving License
- Photo ID proof with Photograph on an official letterhead issued by the Gazetted Officer.
- Valid recent Photo ID Card issued by a recognized college/ university
- Employee ID
- Bar Council Identity Card with Photograph
Note that, the candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter.
SEBI Officer Grade A Call Letter: Important Instructions
Check the following important instructions before appearing for the upcoming exam.
- Candidates will have to compulsorily carry the hardcopy of the admit card along with the photo ID proof in original and a photocopy of the same.
- No request for a change in exam centre, exam date, time and venue will be entertained by the officials.
- Candidates must report to the exam venue on time as per the details mentioned on the admit card.
- Candidates must not carry any banned items to the exam hall.
- Capturing of biometric and verification will be done by the officials for the phase 2 examination.
- Read all the instructions mentioned on the admit card and abide by the same.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) regarding SEBI Officer Grade A Hall Ticket 2020 are as under:
A: The SEBI Assistant Admit Card can be expected to be available for download by the last week of June 2020
A: The SEBI Officer Grade A Phase 1 exam is scheduled for July 04, 2020.
A: Candidates can download the admit card from the ‘Career’ section of the SEBI official website – seb.gov.in. Click on the admit card download link and enter your Roll Number & Date of Birth to download the call letter/ admit card.
A: The admit card will not be available through post or email. Candidates will have to visit the official website to download the admit card.
A: No, carrying SEBI Officer Grade A Admit Card is mandatory in order to attend the exam.
A: Check the inbox of your registered email ID or phone number. The login credentials must have been sent to you through email and SMS at the time of registration.
A: This may happen due to heavy traffic yo the website or due to slow internet connectivity. Try again after some time.
We hope that this article has addressed all your SEBI Officer Grade A Admit Card related questions. You can now just concentrate on your preparation and try to score as high as possible. Candidates can take Embibe’s SEBI mock test series for free and improve the performance during the final exam. These tests will help you analyse your mistakes and work on them.
If you have any question pertaining to SEBI Officer Grade A Admit Card, you can drop them in the comment section below and we will get back to you at the earliest.908 Views