SNAP Sample Paper 2019 – If you are preparing for the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test, SNAP 2019 sample papers will be required. The sample paper of SNAP 2019 will help candidates in better preparation of the post-graduate management exam. The SNAP sample paper will provide question papers of previously held examinations. The candidates can practice the SNAP 2019 sample papers to know their preparation level and then plan accordingly. Further, the SNAP sample papers will also help aspirants in knowing the type of questions in the examination. Scroll below to know more about SNAP sample paper 2019 including how to download the sample papers.
Important Features of SNAP 2019 Exam
To practice the sample paper of SNAP 2019, one needs to know a brief about SNAP 2019. Read the table below to know the basic and important features of SNAP.
|Name of examination||Symbiosis National Aptitude Test|
|Exam Duration||Two hours|
|Total Number of sections||Three|
|Total number of questions||110|
|Nature of questions||Objective type|
How to Download SNAP Sample Paper 2019?
To download the sample paper of SNAP 2019, candidates can follow these steps.
- Click on the link given on the webpage.
- Click on the tab ‘free download.’
- File will be downloaded in PDF format
- Take the print and start practicing
- Step 2: After registration,
SNAP Sample Paper 2019 – Benefits
Candidates must practice sample paper 2019 before going for the entrance exam of SNAP 2019.
- It helps in knowing the exam pattern and having a better understanding for the types of questions.
- It removes the fear from the tough exam of SNAP.
- It helps in managing time for the final test day of SNAP.
- It helps in improving the performance. It also helps in identifying the strengths and weaknesses.
SNAP Sample Paper 2019: Syllabus
For solving the sample paper a candidate needs to get well aware with the syllabus as well. To know the detailed syllabus candidate needs to read the following table.
|Name of the section||Particulars|
|Data interpretation, data sufficiency, and quantitative||
|Logical and analytical reasoning||
SNAP 2019: Test Structure
The test is divided into three sections:
- General English: Reading comprehension, verbal reasoning, and verbal ability.
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning.
- Quantitative, Data interpretation & Data Sufficiency.
Read the table given below to know the detailed information about these three sections of SNAP 2019 sample paper.
Section-wise table for SNAP 2019:
|SECTION||NORMAL QUESTIONS||MARKS PER CORRECT QUESTION||SPECIAL QUESTIONS||MARKS PER CORRECT QUESTIONS||TOTAL QUESTIONS||TOTAL MARKS|
|General English: Reading comprehension verbal reasoning and verbal ability||34||1.5||0||0||34||51|
|Analytical& Logical Reasoning||36||1.5||0||0||36||54|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||35||1||5||2||40||45|
SNAP Sample Papers 2019 – Click here (Link will be activated as and when the question papers are available)
SNAP 2019: Marking Scheme & Question Paper Pattern
- SNAP Test 2019 will be a 120-minute online test.
- The normal questions will be of objective type. Each question will have 4 options (only Normal Questions) out of which candidate will select the appropriate answer.
- Wrong answers will have a deduction of 25% of the marks for normal and special questions.
- The quantitative section of special questions will have blanks for answers to be entered. For this, the candidates have to use a virtual keyboard.
- For correct answers candidates will be awarded 1 mark for normal answer for Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency and current affairs.
- For correct answer in General English: Reading, Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability, and analytical and logical reasoning candidate will be awarded with 1. 50 marks.
- For special answers, 2 marks will be awarded.
Important Guidelines for the SNAP 2019 exam day:
- The candidate should report at the center by 12 PM. This saves time for admit card, ID proof verification, digital fingerprint scan, and biometrics.
- After 02:10 PM no candidate shall be allowed to appear for the SNAP 2019 exam.
- The test will take place for 2 hours i.e. from 2 PM to 4 PM. No extra time shall be given to anyone.
- The test invigilator will check the admit card and ID proof.
- No mobile phones, calculators, watch calculators, digital watches or any electronic gadget will be allowed in the examination hall.
- A candidate may attempt any section in any order.
- Any candidate will not be allowed to leave the hall till 02:45 PM. After the submission of the test, candidate will not be allowed to re-enter the exam hall.
- Any candidate found using any unfair means will lose their chance of being considered for admission and will be debarred too.
- The scores published by Symbiosis Test Secretariat shall be final and not subject to any revaluation.
- Differently abled candidates are required to contact STS (Symbiosis Test Secretariat) with scanned copies of their medical certificates for establishing the percentage of their disability. If someone fails to do the same, he/she will be considered in the open category.
Important Note: If a candidate selects a differently-abled category in the application form of SNAP 2019. SIU does not provide any writer. He/she may need to arrange a writer for the exam. The maximum qualification of the writer should be the second year of graduation and the minimum can be matriculation.
How to Prepare for SNAP 2019 Exam?
Take mock tests
Discover the quantitative, verbal and logical reasoning, know your strengths and weaknesses and get familiar with the kind of questions, format and timings.
Prepare your study agenda
This is an important step in order to crack exam. One may have a lot of tasks or job to do which may need one’s complete attention immediately. This makes hard for one to schedule time for preparing and hence ends up in procrastinating. One should clearly avoid procrastination.
Prepare your study plan
One can find good books and online resources to prepare. In one’s study plan, he/she focus on the most challenging part. For some it could be reasoning or for some it could be stats. Dividing the time according to strengths and weaknesses is the best study plan for the entrance.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for latest updates on SNAP Sample Paper 2019342 Views