SNAP 2021 Exam: Symbiosis International University (SIU), Pune will conduct the Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Online Test on 20 December 2020, 06 January, and 09 January 2021. SNAP is conducted every year to facilitate admission to MBA and MSc courses in 16 Symbiosis institutes. SNAP exam registration process is underway and the last date for application and online fee payment is 28 November 2020 (Saturday).
Applying earlier will help you in easily getting the SNAP exam date as well as the city of your choice. The university will be releasing SNAP admit card for the test on 05 December 2020.
Candidates planning to appear for SNAP must have a clear knowledge about the exam – important dates, eligibility, SNAP application procedure, exam pattern, syllabus, etc. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information about SNAP 2020.
SNAP Exam 2020: Everything You Need To Know
Let us first have an overview of the exam:
|Name of the Exam||Symbiosis National Aptitude Online Test|
|Purpose||Admission to MBA/MSc Courses in 16 Participating Symbiosis Institutes|
|Conducting Body||Symbiosis International University (SIU)|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a Year|
|SNAP Application Mode||Online|
|SNAP Application Process||Separate Registration for Exam & Courses (Programs)|
|Number of Sections||3|
Quantitative-Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
Analytical & Logical Reasoning
|Total Number of Questions||60|
|Exam Dates & Timings||20 December 2020; Time: 11.00 am – 12.00 noon.|
06 January 2021; Time: 11.00 am – 12.00 noon.
09 January 2021; Time: 11.00 am – 12.00 noon.
|Total Test Cities||94|
|No of Applications||2 per candidate (Higher Score will be considered)|
SNAP 2020 Exam Date
SNAP important dates are as under:
|Registration commences on||24 September 2020 (Thursday)|
|Registration closes on||28 November 2020 (Saturday)|
|Registration fee payment closes on||28 November 2020 (Saturday)|
|Admit Card||05 December 2020 (Saturday) on (snaptest.org)|
|SNAP Test 2020||20 December 2020 (Sunday)|
06 January 2021 (Wednesday)
09 January 2021 (Saturday)
Time : 11: 00 am to 12:00 noon
|Announcement of Result||22 January 2021 (Friday)|
SNAP 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates planning to apply for the exam must be aware of the SNAP eligibility criteria. Only eligible candidates should fill up SNAP application form.
- A) The candidate should be a graduate from a recognised/statutory University or Institution with a minimum of 50% or equivalent grade. Candidates belonging to SC/ST category must have a minimum of 45% marks or equivalent grade.
- B) Final year graduate students can also apply for the exam. However, their admission will provisional. If they do not fulfil the above criteria, their admission will be cancelled.
- C) Candidates must also meet the eligibility criteria of their desired program as set by the institute they are applying for.
- D) There is no age limit to appear for SNAP.
- E) A candidate with graduation from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
|For Detailed Eligibility Details||Click Here|
SNAP Participating Institutes & Courses Offered
Candidates should also be aware of the SNAP Participating Institutes and the courses/programs offered by them:
|Name of the Institute||Name of the Programme|
|SIBM, Pune SCMHRDSIBM, Bengaluru SIBM, Hyderabad SIBM, Nagpur||Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
|SIBM – Pune||Master of Business Administration (Innovation and Entrepreneurship)|
|SICSR||Master of Business Administration (Information Technology)|
|SIIB||Master of Business Administration (International Business)|
|SIDTM||Master of Business Administration (Digital & Telecom Management)|
|SIMC||Master of Business Administration (Communication Management)|
|SCIT||Master of Business Administration (Information Technology Business Management)|
|SIHS||Master of Business Administration (Hospital and Healthcare Management)|
|SSBF||Master of Business Administration (Banking and Finance)|
|SSSS||Master of Business Administration (Sports Management)|
|SIBM Bengaluru||MBA (Business Analytics)|
|SSMC Bengaluru||MBA (Communication Management)|
|SCMHRD||Master of Business Administration (Infrastructure Development and Management)|
|SIIB||Master of Business Administration (Agri Business)|
|SIMS||Master of Business Administration|
|SIOM, Nashik||Master of Business Administration (Operations Management)|
|SCIT||Master of Business Administration (Data Sciences & Data Analytics)|
|SIBM Bengaluru||MBA (Quantitative Finance)|
|SIBM, Pune||MBA (Leadership and Strategy)|
SNAP MBA Application Form
In this section, we will help you in registering as well as in filling up your application form. Note you can appear for the test a maximum of 2 times. Follow the below-given steps for filling the application form:
- 1st Step: Visit the official website – snaptest.org.
- 2nd Step: Click on “Register Now”.
- 3rd Step: A new page will open. Click on the “Register” button under ‘New User? Register Here’.
- 4th Step: Read the instructions carefully and then check the box against the statement saying that you agree to the terms and conditions.
- 5th Step: Click on the “I Agree” button.
- 6th Step: Registration page will open. Enter your Registration Information – Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email ID, Nationality, and Category.
- 7th Step: In the next section, select your test city preferences – you can choose up to three cities.
- 8th Step: Upload a current passport size photo of yourself (not older than 3 months). The photograph should be between 5 KB to 5 MB.
- 9th Step: Click on “Save & Continue”.
- 10th Step: Verify the details and click on “OK”.
- 11th Step: A new page will open asking you to submit an OTP. The OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number. Enter the OTP in the required field and click on “Submit”.
- 12th Step: A page displaying your SNAP ID and Email ID will open. Note the SNAP ID. Then click on “Click Here to Make Payment”. You can also opt for making the payment later.
- 13th Step: Select your mode of payment and pay the SNAP application fee.
Useful Information: After successful payment of fee, candidates have to register and choose the courses/programs and institutes they want to get admission to. A separate fee of Rs 1000 per course per institute has to be paid for this.
SNAP Test Application Fee
To complete the registration process payment of application fee is mandatory.
|Application Fee||Rs.1750/- per test|
|Payment Mode||Billdesk Payment Gateway|
Easebuzz Payment Gateway
Indian Bank Payment Gateway
SNAP Test Pattern
The SNAP exam pattern changes frequently. Below we have tabulated the exam pattern or test structure for the aspirants:
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||15||15|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||25||25|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||20||20|
Note the following points about the paper pattern:
- It is a computer-based online test.
- The total time duration is 1 hour.
- For every wrong answer (for both Normal and Special Questions), 1/4th or 25% of the marks allotted to the question will be deducted.
SNAP 2020 Admit Card
SNAP admit card will be released on 05 December 2020 on the official website of SNAP. Candidates should download their admit card at the earliest. They shouldn’t wait until the last day as there might be issues due to high traffic to the website.
The admit card is a document of great importance and must be preserved until the end of the admission process. Without the admit card, the authorities will not allow any candidate to enter the exam hall. Also, the admit card is needed for GE-PIWAT processes.
SNAP 2020 Result & Further Rounds
The SNAP result 2020 will be declared in the online mode and candidates will be able to download their SNAP scorecard from the official website. The result will be declared on 22 January 2021. To download the scorecard, candidates will have to log in using their SNAP ID and Password.
Based on the result, i.e. the marks secured by the candidates, each institute will release a list of shortlisted candidates. These shortlisted candidates will have to appear for the following rounds:
- Group Exercise (GE)
- Personal Interaction (PI)
- Writing Ability Test (WAT)
Candidates will have to qualify in all these rounds.
SNAP Merit List & Final Selection
Each institute will release category-wise SNAP merit lists based on the performance of the candidates in all the rounds of the selection process. While preparing the final merit list, 50% weightage will be given to SNAP Online Test, 30% to Personal Interaction, 10% to Group Exercise and 10% to Writing Ability Test.
So, now you know everything about SNAP 2020. As Symbiosis Institutes are globally recognized and provides world-class education, it is going to be a highly competitive exam. Therefore, one should prepare seriously and make the best use of the time in hand.
FAQs On SNAP Exam 2020
Here we have provided the most useful questions that user search:
A. A candidate can take a maximum of 2 tests in a year.
A. An application fee of Rs. 1750 per test must be paid through online mode or Demand Draft. For details read this article.
A. Yes, a new registration is required for 2nd attempt.
A. The test will have 3 sections –
1. General English
2. Analytical & Logical Reasoning
3. Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency.
A. No, there will only be 3 sections – English, QA-DI, and LR.
As the different sections of the exam are similar to bank exams, taking Bank Mock Test Series of Embibe will definitely help you a lot in your preparation. However, make sure to take a few mock tests having the same paper pattern as that of the actual exam.
We hope this detailed article helps you. If you have any query or confusion, feel free to ask in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.968 Views