SVUCET 2020 – Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati has released the appllication form for SVUCET of June 3, 2020. The last date to fill the application form has been extended to July 31, 2020. The admit card will be available form August 15. The exam will be conducted in the third week of August.
The authority conducts SVUCET to offer admission to PG level programs offered by its affiliated colleges. Candidates are offered admission to various PG level courses in the field of science, human life science, mathematics, commerce, home science, language, education and more. The admissions are done through an entrance test which is expected to be held in offline mode. Candidates can fill the application form of SVUCET in online mode only.
Candidates can appear for more than one test through a single SVUCET 2020 application form. Based on performance in the entrance test, the candidates will be selected for counselling. The candidates are suggested to read the whole article of SVUCET 2020 to know the vital information such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application process, exam pattern, exam syllabus, result, counselling, and more.
SVUCET 2020 Highlights
|Name of Exam||Sri Venkateswara University Common Entrance Test|
|Also known as||SVUCET|
|Name of Conducting Body||Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati|
|Admission Level||University Level|
|Examination Type||Post Graduate|
|Duration of Exam||90 minutes|
SVUCET 2020 Important Dates
Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati has released the scheduled for SVUCET. candidates can check the dates in the table below which is based on last year’s schedule:
SVUCET Important Dates 2020
|Official notification releases||June 3, 2020|
|Online application begins||June 3, 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form without late fee||July 31, 2020|
|Uploading of Online Application form with fine of Rs.500 along with the registration fee||August 1 -5, 2020|
|Printout of online application submission last date||August 7, 2020|
|Hall ticket of SVUCET 2020||August 15, 2020|
|SVUCET 2020||Third week of August|
|SVUCET Result 2020 Declaration||To be notified|
|Registration for Counseling begins||To be notified|
|Counselling Process Phase I starts||To be notified|
|Last date to pay the fee for Counselling Process Phase I||To be notified|
|Counselling Process Phase-II- Sliding and Admissions||To be notified|
|Counselling Process Phase-III- Spot Admissions||To be notified|
SVUCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are desired to get admission through SVUCET should firstly check the eligibility criteria and then process to fill the application form because if any candidates found to be ineligible after submission of the application form then such candidates will be rejected or such candidates will not be allowed to get admission at the time of counselling. The conducting university has already prescribed the eligibility criteria for all courses. Candidates can check the detailed eligibility:
- The candidates must be holding a graduation degree in the concerned subject with minimum required marks.
- The candidates who want to get admission to M.Sc. Tech in Hydrogeology, the candidates should have obtained 50% marks in their qualifying degree program while the candidates belonging to the SC/ST categories should only be passed.
- The candidates seeking admission to M.Ed program, candidates must have secured at least 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam that is B.Ed.
- Except the M.Ed and M.Sc. In Hydrogeology programmes, the eligibility criteria for the candidates are almost the same in terms of required percentage. The candidates will be required to obtain at least 40% marks in the concerned graduation program.
- Candidates must note that the candidates who are appearing for the final year of their graduation or those who have appeared in the final year of exam but waiting for the result are also eligible to apply for admission.
SVUCET 2020 Application Form
Sri Venkateswara University has released the application form for SVUCET 2020 on June 3, 2020. Candidates can fill the application form using online mode on the official website of the conducting university. The application form should be submitted within prescribed date.
Candidates must note that they can appear for more than one SVUCET test through a single SVUCET application form. In order to fill the application form, the candidates will have to provide the required personal, academic, and contact details.
Thing to be kept ready before filling the SVUCET application form 2020
Firstly, the candidates are suggested to keep the following document ready before starting filling the application form.
- A mobile number
- An email ID
- Scanned copy of passport size colored photograph
- Scanned copy of signature
- Marksheet/ Certificate of last qualifying examination
How to fill the application form of SVUCET 2020?
In order to fill the application form, the candidates need to follow the steps mentioned below:
1st Step – Registration: Firstly, the candidates have to visit the official website of SVUCET at www.svudoa.in. Candidates have to now click on the “SVUCET-2020 for Apply” button. Candidates will be directed to a menu option on their screen and the candidates should read the instructions carefully. After reading the instruction, the candidates need to click on the “Online Application” button given in the menu.
2nd Step – Fill the Application Form: After registration, the candidates will have to fill the application form by providing all academic and other details. Candidates will have to now fill the academic, study, reservation and other personal details and submit the application. The candidates will have to now upload a scanned image of their passport size, color photograph and signature. Candidates can now see the review page of the application form.
3rd Step – Pay the Application Fee: After filling the application form, candidates will be required to make payment of the application fee of SVUCET 2020. Candidates need to now click on the “Online Payment” option. Thereafter, candidates need to click on “Online Payment through SBI Collect / Bill Desk Button”. An instruction regarding making payment of the application fee will appear on the screen which the candidates should read and then click on the checkbox to proceed to pay the application fee. Now, the system will send a message to the candidates on their registered mobile number stating “Your Application is submitted successfully with Application No: XXXX with Payment Ref.Id: xxxxxxxx”. Candidates can pay the application fee using online mode of payments such as debit card, credit card or net banking.
4th Step – Submission of Application Form: Once the candidates are done with filling the application form and making payment of the application form, they need to proceed to submit the same. After 24 hour of payment of the application form, the candidates will receive an SMS to their registered mobile number, a mail will also be sent to their registered email ID carrying the completed application form details in PDF format. Candidates need to take 2 print copies of the same. The printed application form need to be submitted in person or by post to
- The Director, SVUCET-2020
- DIRECTORATE OF ADMISSIONS
- FIRST FLOOR, OLD MBA BUILDING, ONLINE COUNSELLING CENTRE
- S.V. UNIVERSITY, TIRUPATI – 517502
SVUCET 2020 Admit Card
Sri Venkateswara University will release the SVUCET admit card 2020 in online mode. The candidates can access their admit card only through online mode on the official website of the conducting university. It will not be sent through offline mode. The candidates who will successfully fill the application form under the given timeline will only be able to download their admit card. In order to download the admit card, the candidates will be required follow the steps mentioned below:
How to download the SVUCET 2020 Hall Ticket?
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website at www.svudoa.in and then click on the link ” Click here to Download SVUCET-2019 Hall tickets”
- A login page will appear on the screen and the candidates will have to enter application number and Password or date of birth and click on Submit button given there
- The admit card will appear on the screen and the candidates will have to proper check details printed on the admit card. After checking the details, the candidates can take a minimum two print out of the SVUCET 2020 admit card.
Details mentioned over the SVUCET Admit Card 2020
The following details will be mentioned over the hall ticket:
- Name of the candidate
- Exam Centre address
- Subject of Choice
- Candidates photograph and signature
- Examination time
- Reporting time
- Instructions related to the examination
SVUCET 2020 Exam Pattern
The candidates who are seeking admission through the entrance test of SVUCET 2020 must prepare for the test in a proper way so that they can perform better in the exam and can get admission to their desired program. Such aspirants must know the pattern of the exam they are preparing for.
The exam conducting body has prescribed the exam pattern on its website which we have provided here on this page too. The exam pattern includes details such as mode of exam, total marks of the paper, type of questions asked in the exam, duration of the exam and marking scheme. The candidates check the pattern of SVUCET 2020 Exam below:
|Section||No. of Questions (MCQs)||Duration||Marking Scheme|
|A||30||90 minutes||1 mark each|
SVUCET 2020 Result
Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati will declare the SVUCET 2020 result in online mode. The candidates who will appear in the entrance test will only be able to check the result. The SVUCET result 2020 can be checked in online mode on the official website of Sri Venkateswara University. A link would also be activated on this page once the result is declared. Candidates can check subject-wise results on this page.
In order to check the result, the candidate will have to provide login details. The result will contain important details such as the name of the candidate, exam roll number, marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance test, and more. The candidates who will score more than required marks in the in the exam will be selected for admission through SVUCET counselling. In order to check result, the candidates will have to follow the instructions mentioned below:
- Candidates will have to visit the official website of SVUCET at www.svudoa.in.
- Candidates will now have to click on the “View Results SVUCET – 2020” button.
- A login window will appear on the screen and the candidates will have to enter the login details and click on the “Submit” button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen. The candidates will have to check the details mentioned over the result card.
- In the last, the candidates will have to take a printout of the SVUCET 2020 result for future reference.
SVUCET 2020 Rank Card
After declaration of result, the exam conducting university will release the rank card of the exam. The candidates can check the same in online mode. Candidates can check the same on the official website once released, no rank card of SVUCET 2020 will be sent by post. The rank card will be carrying test wise ranks of the candidates which will be prepared completely on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance test.
There will be no provision for Revaluation or Personal Identification of Answer Sheets. To download the rank card, the candidates will have to enter the hall ticket number and date of birth on the official website. After downloading the rank card, the candidates can take a print out of the same. The candidates must check the details printed on the rank card before taking print out of the same. The following details would be mentioned on the rank card:
- Name of the candidate
- Rank Secured
- Marks secured
- Subject appeared for
SVUCET 2020 Counselling
After releasing the result and the rank card, the conducting authority will conduct a counselling process. The candidates whose name has been included in the rank list will be called to participate in the SUVCET counselling process. The candidates must note that the admission will be completely based on performance by the candidates in the entrance test.
The selected candidates who have secured good rank in the entrance test will have to participate in the counselling process which will be conducted in total three phases. The counselling process for the candidates belong to unreserved category will be conducted in online mode while the counselling for the candidates belonging to special categories such as PH/ NCC/ NSS/ CAP/ Sports will be conducted in offline mode at Directorate of Admissions, S.V.University, Tirupati. The candidates can check the detailed counselling process below:
- The candidates who qualify the entrance exam will be called for the certificate verification round. The conducting university will release the SVUCET 2020 counselling schedule after conducting the exam.
- The schedule of SVUCET 2020 counselling will contain the details such as the name of the program, ranks invited, date of verification, time, category, day.
- The selected candidates will be required to register themselves by paying the registration fee. The candidates can complete the registration on the official website of the conducting body. The registration fee for the candidates belonging to OC/ BC will be Rs.500, the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PH category will have to pay Rs.400 for counselling registration.
- After registration, the university will release the seat allotment list based on the entries filled by the candidates. The candidates who will be allotted seats will have to appear for the certificate verification process along with required documents and registration fee detail.
- After completion of the first phase of SVUCET 2020 counselling, if seats remain vacant, the conducting authority will organize the next phase of counselling to fill the vacant seats.
- In case any candidate fails to attend the Certificate Verification under the given time period, they will lose the chance to get admission and their seat will be allotted to the candidate next in rank.
SVUCET 2020 Counselling – Required Documents
The candidates will have to bring the following documents at the document verification centre:
- Class 10 or Intermediate pass certificates
- Caste certificate in original from the Tahsildar in case of SC/ST/BC candidates
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of an armed person
- Marks statements and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Migration certificate
- Rank card and Hall Ticket
- Relevant certificate in case of physically challenged /extracurricular activities category (NCC/NSS/Games & Sports / Cultural Activity)
- Residence Certificate of the parent for the stay in the state of A.P. from Tahsildar in case of candidates who have studied outside A.P./ carried out the private study
- SSC and Intermediate pass certificate
- Study certificates from IX class to the qualifying examination
- Transfer and Conduct certificates (Admission will not be given if T.C. from the institution where the candidate studied last is not submitted)
- Two Passport size photographs
- White Ration Card / Income certificate from the Tahsildar obtained in 2019 (if applicable). Fee concession if eligible, will not be given if income certificate is not submitted.
SVUCET 2020 – Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
Question: When will I be able to fill the application form of SVUCET 2020?
Answer: The application form for SVUCET is available from June 3, last date is July 31.
Question: Can I fill the application form for SVUCET 2020 through offline mode?
Answer: No, you can fill the application form using online mode only, however, after filling the application form, you will have to submit the same through offline mode using post.
Question: DO I need to fill the separate application form if I want to appear for more than one entrance test of SVUCET 2020?
Answer: No, you can opt for more than one entrance test in single application form.
Question: How can I download the admit card of SVUCET 2020?
Answer: the admit card of SVUCET exam 2020 will be made available on the official website of Sri Venkateswara University at www.svudoa.in. You can download the same using application number and Password or date of birth.
Question: What will be the mode of SVUCET test?
Answer: : The exam would be conducted in offline mode using pen and paper; candidates have to mark their OMR answer sheet by darkening the relevant circles with a Ballpoint pen (Blue/Black).
Question: Will there be any negative marking scheme for SVUCET 2020?
Answer: No, there will be no negative marking scheme in the entrance test.
Question: What will be the registration fee for online counselling of SVUCET 2020?
Answer: Candidates belonging to OC/ BC category will have to pay Rs.500 for the registration while the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PH will be required to pay Rs.400 for the registration of SVUCET 2020 counselling.
Question: When will the affiliated colleges of SVUCET 2020 release the vacant seats after the first phase of counselling?
Answer: After the first phase of counselling is completed, the affiliated colleges will release all the vacant seats most probably in the fourth week of August 2020.
Question: Is there any reservation criteria for admission through SVUCET 2020?
Answer: Yes, there is a reservation policy which is followed at the time of admission. Seats are reserved for SC/ST/OBC and PH/ NCC/ NSS/ CAP/ Sports candidates.
We hope that this information on SVUCET 2020 has helped you. If you have any queries then you can ask us and we will answer you. Use the comment section below for any queries and comments.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for the latest updates on SVUCET 20201835 Views