Syndicate Bank SO Exam Pattern 2019: The officials of Syndicate bank has invited applications from the candidates for the post of Specialist officer under various vectors in Syndicate Bank. The authorities have released Syndicate Bank SO Recruitment PDF on the official website on 29th March 2019. Aspirants who wish to secure a job under Syndicate Bank can visit the official website and apply online on or before 18th April 2019.
Those candidates who have successfully applied for Syndicate Bank SO Recruitment must have started their Syndicate Bank SO preparation. And the first step towards the Syndicate Bank SO Preparation is to be aware of Syndicate Bank Exam Pattern & Syllabus to crack the exam easily. So here is a detailed article on Syndicate Bank SO Exam Pattern for all the phases along with detailed selection procedure. Read on to know everything about Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer Exam Pattern.
Syndicate Bank SO Exam Pattern
Before getting into the details of Syndicate Bank SO Exam Pattern, let’s have an overview of the exam:
|Exam Name||Syndicate Bank SO Recruitment|
|Conducting Body||Syndicate Bank|
|Application Form Release Date||29th March 2019|
|Last Date To Fill Application Form||18th April 2019|
|Exam Date||To Be Updated|
|Number Of Vacancies||129|
Syndicate Bank SO Exam Pattern – Syndicate Bank SO Selection Procedure
The officials of Syndicate Bank will decide the selection procedure for the recruitment of Specialist officers under Syndicate Bank. The Syndicate Bank SO Selection Procedure consists of 3 stages and those candidates who are qualified in all the three stages will be appointed as Specialist Officer in Syndicate Bank. The Syndicate Bank SO Selection procedure is listed below:
- a. Phase – 1: Computer Based Test
- b. Phase – 2: GD/Personal Interview
- c. Phase – 3: Document Verification
Syndicate Bank SO Exam Pattern For CBT Stage 1
The Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer Exam Pattern for stage 1 is tabulated below:
|Section||Total Questions||Maximum Marks|
| Professional knowledge
(Relevant to the Post)
- The duration of the exam is 150 minutes.
- For every incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- The exam will be conducted in online mode only.
- The exam has 200 MCQ questions.
- Total marks of the exam is 200.
- For every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- There are four sections in the Syndicate bank specialist officer exam.
- The sections are Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Professional Knowledge relevant to the post, & English language.
Syndicate Bank SO Exam Pattern For GD/Personal Interview
Those candidates who are qualified in Syndicate Bank SO Prelims exam will be called for GD/Personal Interview. GD/Personal Interview is conducted to asses the candidates personality, level of communication, clarity & problem-solving innovativeness, level of efficiency, willingness to work in any part of the country, suitability for the post, etc., The minimum qualifying marks for General category students in interview is 50% whereas for the other category students the general qualifying marks is 45%.
Highlights Syndicate Bank SO GD/Personal Interview:
- i. Candidates possessing more than prescribed work experience in the relevant discipline and acquired relevant certifications shall get preference.
- ii. Candidates who are merely satisfying eligibility norms will not be called for GD/Interview.
- iii. The bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for GD/interview after preliminary screening /shortlisting with reference to candidates qualifications, suitability, experience, etc., prescribed for the post.
Syndicate Bank SO Exam Pattern – Document Verification
Once the GD/Personal Interview is over, the officials will release a list of qualified candidates. Those candidates must bring the specified documents for the document verification. Once all the process is completed, the officials will appoint the shortlisted candidates as a specialist officer under Syndicate Bank. The list of documents to be carried are given below:
- Downloaded Interview call letter
- Downloaded Application (submitted to Syndicate Bank)
- Caste/Tribe/Community/Disability Certificate – if applicable
- SSLC or equivalent Certificate-Proof of the date of birth
- Higher Secondary School Examination Certificate or equivalent
- Graduation Certificate & Mark card/ CGPA/OGPA – Year wise
- Post Graduation Certificate & Mark card/ CGPA/OGPA – if applicable
- Original fee paid challan
- Photo Id (Pan Card / Passport / Voters ID / Driving License / Bank Pass Book with attested Photo)
Now that you are provided all the necessary information regarding Syndicate Bank SO Exam Pattern 2019. Candidates can also take free Banking Mock Tests on Embibe to identify your Syndicate Bank SO Preparation. Taking this mock tests will help you crack Syndicate Bank SO exam easily.
We hope this detailed article on Syndicate Bank SO Exam Pattern 2019 is helpful. If you have any query regarding this article or Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer Exam Pattern, leave your comments in the section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.