Current Affairs Quiz for January 30, 2020: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. The current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for January 30, 2020
1. Who among the following is the new General Manager of Western Railway?
(A) Anil Kumar Gupta
(B) R Chittora
(C) Ummesh Narayana
(D) Alok Kansal
(E) Chinmay Sakrani
2. Which Indian company has announced to launch a new project on using plastics in road construction?
(A) Larsen & Toubro
(B) Reliance Industries
(C) GMR Infrastructure
(D) Jaiprakash Associates Limited
(E) Punj Lloyd
3. Which district has topped the NITI AAYOG’s list of Aspirational Districts of India for the month of December 2019?
4. RBI has imposed Rs 1 crore penalty on which bank for non-compliance of KYC norms?
(A) ICICI Bank
(B) PayTm Payment Bank
(C) HDFC Bank
(D) IDBI Bank
(E) Bank of Baroda
5. Reserve Bank has appointed _____________ as member of Monetary Policy Committee .
(A) M D Patra
(B) Janak Raj
(C) Sarath Kumar
(D) Raman Mehta
(E) Shrichand Singhvi
6. What is the percentage of additional duty benefit to mobile phone export that has been restored by the government?
7. Rajasthan govt released _______ amount as the fourth instalment of PM Kisan Nidhi scheme to farmers.
(A) Rs. 110.93 crore
(B) Rs. 118.93 crore
(C) Rs. 108.93 crore
(D) Rs. 128.93 crore
(E) Rs. 118.93 crore
8. Who among the following has been appointed as the Ambassador of India to the United States?
(A) Indrajeet Benarjee
(B) Param Kapoor
(C) Taranjit Sandhu
(D) Harpreet Singh
(E) Binjoy Khana
9. The skill development centre ‘Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Centre for Empowerment and Livelihoods’, is to be built in which state?
(A) Tamil Nadu
(C) Andhra Pradesh
10. India’s first case of Coronavirus has been reported in which state?
(A) Tamil Nadu
(C) Andhra Pradesh
Taking these current affairs quiz will surely help you to crack the upcoming government exams. Preparing well for the general awareness section of government exams is a gradual process and regular learning and practicing helps a lot. Besides that, you must also be updated with all the upcoming Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri, such that you can apply for these upcoming Sarkari Naukri and put your efforts into action. Thus, go through all the latest and updated Sarkari Naukri Page on Embibe to stay tuned with the ongoing and upcoming government jobs.
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe is crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.688 Views