TS SSC Time Table For Class 10: Directorate Of Government Examinations, Telangana conducts the board exams annually for the students of Class 10 and Class 12 in the state of Telangana. According to the latest news reports, Telangana SSC Exam Time Table 2019 has been announced and the board exams will tentatively commence from 16th March 2019 to 2nd April 2019.
However, the board officials have not yet announced the TS SSC Time Table for Class on the official website of bsetelangana.org.in. Students of Class 10 who were waiting for TS SSC 2019 Exam Date can now go through the tentative date sheet and get an idea about when the exam will be conducted. In this article, we will provide you with all the information regarding TS SSC Time Table for Class 10. Read on to find out.
TS SSC Time Table For Class 10
Before getting into the details of TS SSC Time Table for Class 10, let’s have an overview of TS 10th Class Exams 2019:
|Name of the Exam||Telangana SSC Exam|
|Conducting Body||Directorate Of Government Examinations, Telangana|
|Exam Start Date||16th March 2019 (Tentative)|
|Exam End Date||2nd April 2019 (Tentative)|
|Category||Telangana SSC Time Table for Class 10|
Detailed TS SSC Time Table For Class 10 2019
Detailed 10th Board Exam Time Table 2019 for SSC, OSSC and SSC Vocational are tabulated below:
|16th March 2019||Saturday||First Language Paper 1 (Group A)
First Language Paper 1 (Composite Group)
|18th March 2019||Monday||First Language Paper 2 (Group A)
First Language Paper 2(Composite Course)
OSSC Mail Language Paper 1 (Sanskrit, Persian, Arabic)
|19th March 2019||Tuesday||Second Language|
|20th March 2019||Wednesday||English Paper 1|
|22nd March 2019||Friday||English Paper 2|
|23rd March 2019||Saturday||Mathematics Paper 1|
|25th March 2019||Monday||Mathematics Paper 2|
|26th March 2019||Tuesday||General Science 1|
|27th March 2019||Wednesday||General Science 2|
|28th March 2019||Thursday||Social Studies 1|
|29th March 2019||Friday||Social Studies 2|
|30th March 2019||Saturday||OSSC Main Language Paper 1 (Sanskrit, Persian, Arabic)|
|01st April 2019||Monday||OSSC Main Language Paper 2 (Sanskrit, Persian, Arabic)|
|02nd April 2019||Tuesday||SSC Vocational Course Theory|
How To Download TS SSC Time Table For Class 10?
Follow the steps as under to download TS SSC Time Table for class:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of DGE, Telangana: bsetelangana.org.in
- Step 2: Scroll down and click on the tab Time Table.
- Step 3: Click on the link provided to download TS SSC Time Table for Class 10.
- Step 4: TS SSC Time Table 2019 will be displayed in the form of PDF. Students are advised to download the Telangana SSC Time Table 2019 for further reference.
Details Mentioned On TS SSC Time Table For Class 10
The following details will be mentioned on the TS SSC Exam Time Table 2019:
- Date of the Exam
- Day of the Exam
- Subject & Paper
- Paper Codes
- Important Instructions
Important Instructions Mentioned On TS SSC Time Table For Class 10
Some of the important instructions mentioned on TS SSC Time Table for Class 10 are listed below:
- The objective paper that is Part-B should be answered in the last 30 mins only.
- For both the SSC Academic course and OSSC Academic courses the academic courses/papers will remain the same.
- The TS SSC board exams will strictly take place as mentioned in the above Time Table even if the Telangana board declares a holiday.
- If candidate answers in the wrong combination then their answers not evaluated. Hence students are advised to answer the questions only in the right combination.
- No students will be allowed to take TS SSC board examination other than the allotted exam centers as mentioned in the TS SSC Hall Ticket.
TS SSC Time Table For Class 10 | Hall Ticket
TS SSC Hall Ticket for Class 10 will be sent to the respective schools. OSSC candidates and Vocational SSC candidates can collect their hall tickets either form their respective regional centers or download it from the official website of bsetelangana.org.in.
Now you are provided with all the information regarding TS SSC Time Table for Class 10. We will update it once the official timetable is released by the board. So, don’t worry about it. Focus on your preparation now.
You can solve Class 10 practice questions on Embibe for Mathematics and Science. You can also take free Class 10 mock tests for these subjects which will help you to improve your problem-solving ability. Embibe also provides detailed exam analysis, which helps to identify your weaker areas and work on them.
We hope the detailed article on TS SSC Time Table for Class 10 helps you! If you have any query regarding this, drop your comments below and we will get back to you at the earliest.