UniPune Exam Form 2020-21: As per the latest notice issued by the university on 11th August 2020 all the university and affiliated colleges exams scheduled to be conducted in October-November have been postponed. Candidates who filled the examination form will be able to take the exams once the new dates are released by the university. Once the university is done with the April/May 2020 exams it will release the academic calendar for 2021 containing the dates for all the events along with the starting & last date to fill the exam form for the new session.
In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information regarding how to fill out the SPPU Exam Form. Read on to find out everything about UniPune/Pune University Exam Form.
|Pune University Exams Postponed Notice||Check Here|
UniPune Exam Form 2020-21
Before getting into the details of how to fill up the UniPune Exam Form, let’s have an overview of the exam:
|Exam Name||Savitribai Phule Pune University Regular/External Exam|
|Conducting Authority||Savitribai Phule Pune University|
|Category||Regular/External Semester Exams|
Documents Required For Filling Pune University Exam Form/UniPune Exam Form
Candidates must keep the following documents ready in order to fill up the UniPune exam form:
- Aadhar Card Number, if the student is an Indian
- Passport Number, if the student is from a foreign country
- Valid Email ID for OTP verification
- Valid Mobile Number for OTP verification
- Passport Size Photo
- Candidates Signature in JPEG form
How To Fill UniPune Exam Form 2020-21?
Follow the steps as listed below to fill out the Pune University Exam Form:
- 1st Step – Visit the official website of Pune University – www.unipune.ac.in.
- 2nd Step – On the homepage, click on “Student’s Corner”.
- 3rd Step – Click on the Examination Information link from the drop-down menu. Else you can click on the link “Examination”.
- 4th Step – Now, click on the “Exam Forms Online”.
- 5th Step – A new page will open. Now the list of instructions will be displayed on the screen. Read the instructions carefully.
- 6th Step – Scroll down the page. A list of links will be tabulated. Now click on any of the links.
- 7th Step – The page will be directed. Now click on the Login button.
- 8th Step – A new page will open. If you already have an account click on “Login”.
- 9th Step – If you don’t have an account, click on the “Create Account”.
UniPune Exam Form: Create Account
In order to create a new account, follow the steps as listed below:
- 1st Step – Click on the button “Create Account”.
- 2nd Step – A list of instructions will be displayed on the screen. Now read all the instructions carefully.
- 3rd Step – Select “Nationality” from the drop-down menu.
- 4th Step – Enter “Student’s Name” as per previous year Marksheet
- 5th Step – Enter Email ID and Mobile Number.
- 6th Step – Click on “Verify Email ID & Mobile No”.
- 7th Step – Now enter the OTP which you have received in mobile no and email ID.
- 8th Step – Now enter the unique 10 digit code assigned to each college by the university.
- 9th Step – Enter your Eligibility Number. (Every student gets this number when his eligibility is done by the college in eligibility online portal. This number is a must for creating a profile. Please contact your college to get this number. This number is not applicable to International Students.)
- 10th Step – Enter your PRN: Permanent Registration Number (This number is allotted to a student when he/she first appears for university exam. This number is a must for creating a profile. This number is printed on student’s university mark sheet.)
- 11th Step – Enter your Previous Exam Marksheet. (Keep Previous Exam Marksheet with you while creating a profile.)
- 12th Step – Upload your Photo (Passport Size): Scan copy of passport size photo in JPEG format and the file size must be less than 300KB.
- 13th Step – Upload your Signature: Scan copy of your signature in JPEG format and the file size must be less than 50KB.
- 14th Step – Now follow the steps which are listed under UniPune Exam Form/Application Form – Login Account
UniPune Exam Form/Application Form: Login Account
Now, follow the steps as under to log in fill up the application form:
- 1st Step – Click on “Login By” and select the option which is convenient for you from the drop-down menu.
- 2nd Step – Enter the Password.
- 3rd Step – Resolve the “Captcha”.
- 4th Step – Click on the “Login” button.
- 5th Step – Enroll for the Course.
- 6th Step – Fill up all the Personal Information.
- 7th Step – Click on the ExamFrom from the Dashboard.
- 8th Step – Process the unipune application fee.
- 9th Step – Take the printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
UniPune Exam Form Fee
The Pune University Exam Form fee is tabulated below
|Online Exam Form Processing Fee||Professional||Rs 30/-|
|Online Exam Form Processing Fee||Non-Professional||Rs.20/-|
FAQs Regarding UniPune Exam Form
The frequently asked questions regarding UniPune Exam Form are listed below:
A. Each and every student will receive an eligibility number which will be created by the College officials in eligibility online portal. If students don’t have this number, then they should contact their respective colleges to get this number.
A. PRN is also known as Permanent Registration Number. The first time a candidate takes the Pune University exam, they will receive a number that is issued by the university officials. Candidates can check the SPPU PRN Number from their mark sheet.
A.PunCode is nothing but the unique 10 digit number assigned by the university officials.
Now you are provided with all the necessary information regarding UniPune Exam Form. We hope this detailed article helps you.
If you have any queries regarding this article, feel free to ping us through the comment box below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.3386 Views