About UIIC Assistant Mains Exam 2022
The United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) conduct UIIC Assistant Recruitment to select eligible candidates for the posts of Assistants. The official notification and application for UIIC Assistant 2022 will be released soon. The last recruitment notification was issued in 2017, with a total of 696 vacancies.
The UIIC Assistant selection process comprises two stages: Prelims and Mains. Candidates who qualify for the Prelims and Mains are further shortlisted on the basis of the Regional Language Test. Check out the article to know more about the important dates, vacancies, salary, registration process and other relevant details.
UIIC Assistant Mains 2022 Exam Summary
Let us have an overview of the UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2022 before getting into other details:
|Name Of The Exam
||Uiic Assistant Recruitment
||United India Insurance Company Limited
||Once In A Year
|Mode Of Examination
UIIC Assistant Mains Latest Update 2022
As of now there are no updates issued by the United India Insurance Company Limited. This section will be revised upon the release of any update by the recruiting body. Keep visiting the page for the latest updates and important notifications of the UIIC Assistant Mains 2022.
UIIC Assistant Mains Notification 2022
The UIIC Assistant 2022 notification will be released soon on the official website. This will include all information such as exam dates, registration procedure, exam pattern, syllabus, and other important information. Once the officials release the UIIC Assistant notification, we will update the direct download link in this article.
UIIC Assistant Mains Important Dates 2022
We will update the UIIC Assistant important dates in the table below once the notification for the same is released.
|Notification Release Date
||To Be Announced
|Application Start And End Dates
||To Be Announced
|Admit Card Release Date
||To Be Announced
|Preliminary Exam Date
||To Be Announced
|Main Exam Date
||To Be Announced
||To Be Announced
UIIC Assistant Mains Vacancy 2022
UIIC has not yet announced the number of vacancies for UIIC Assistant Mains 2022. However, we have provided the last recruitment vacancy details so that a candidate can get an idea about the vacancy distribution for various categories.
||UIIC Assistant Recruitment Vacancy
UIIC Assistant Mains Salary & Job Profile 2022
Candidates applying for the position of UIIC Assistant should perform various duties related to an assistant’s profile and share responsibilities given by their superiors. Hence, the candidates must know their responsibilities and duties before applying for the position.
The job description of an assistant includes but is not limited to the following:
- Assistant’s responsibilities at UIIC include helping the Administrative Officer and providing support to their teammates.
- It also includes the creation and maintenance of the client database.
- An assistant needs to do insurance-related chores like filling out insurance forms with proper documentation, providing insurance policies, and settling customer insurance claims.
- Newly hired UIIC assistants are also expected to perform regular administrative duties.
- Their job responsibilities may change accordingly depending on the departmental or branch needs.
The UIIC Assistant salary structure comprises a salary scale, a grade up, and a variety of extra perks and allowances depending upon the company’s standards. Look at the table below for more details about the salary structure:
||United India Insurance Company Limited
||INR 14435-840(1)-15275-915(2)-17105-1030 (5)-22255-1195(2)-24645-1455(3)-29010-1510(2)-32030-1610(5)-40080
||INR 23,000/- Per Month
||House Rent Allowances
City Compensatory Allowances
UIIC Assistant Mains Eligibility Criteria 2022
The only eligibility criteria to appear in the UIIC Assistant Mains exam is to qualify in the prelims exam. However, if candidates fail to meet the following eligibility criteria, they will not be permitted to take the Mains examination. Following are complete details about these requirements.
Age Criteria for UIIC Assistant
The minimum age to apply for the post of assistant is 18 years and the maximum age is 28 years as of the examination date.
Following is the list of the age limit and age relaxation:
|A Resident Of Assam State During The Period From 01.01.1980 To 15.08.1985
||Maximum Age Shall Be 33 Years
|Persons Domiciled In Jammu & Kashmir During The Period From 01.01.1980 To 31.12.1989
||Gen: 5 Years
Obc: 8 Years
Sc/St: 10 Years
|Ex-Servicemen, Disabled Ex-Servicemen
||Maximum age criteria is relaxed for servicemen. They can add the number of years of service put in by the candidates in the armed forces getting a relaxation of upto 3 years, provided that the maximum age in these cases do not exceed 45 years
|Displaced Persons From East Pakistan Who Have Migrated To India On Or After 01.01.1964
||Maximum age : 33 years
|Existing Employees Of The Company
Educational Qualification for UIIC Assistant
Candidates applying for the assistant post must have a graduate degree from a recognised university to be eligible for the exam. Apart from that, they should also be able to communicate in their regional language, the state for which they have applied.
Number of Attempts for UIIC Assistant
The UIIC has not specified any limit to the number of attempts so far. However, all candidates appearing for the exam must be within the age limits stated by the UIIC and should also meet other eligibility criteria. Candidates are advised to be aware of the UIIC Assistant syllabus and exam pattern in advance in order to avoid multiple attempts.
Language Criteria for UIIC Assistant
Candidates must be able to read, write, and speak in the regional language of the state where they are applying.
UIIC Assistant Mains Application Form 2022
There is no separate application form for the UIIC Assistant Mains. Candidates who have registered for Prelims and cleared it will be directly selected for the Mains examination.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for the UIIC Assistant exam:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of UIIC.
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Apply online’ link and proceed further.
- Step 3: Then, click on the new registration tab and enter all the necessary details.
- Step 4: Click on submit tab. The registration number and password will be generated. Make sure to note it down,
- Step 5: Log in to your account and fill in the details correctly and then click on submit.
- Step 6: Then, upload your signature and photograph.
- Step 7: Pay the UIIC Assistant application fee.
- Step 8: Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
UIIC Assistant Application Fee
Candidates must pay a fee to complete the process. Following are the category-wise application fee for UIIC Assistant Recruitment:
|For Candidates Other Than SC/ST/PwD/
UIIC Assistant Mains Exam Centre 2022
Candidates can only apply for vacancies in one state, and they can only choose a centre in that state. Following are some important points regarding the exam centre:
- The exam will be held online at the venues given in the call letters.
- Please note that UIIC will not consider any requests for a change of examination centre, venue, day, or session.
- UIIC, on the other hand, reserves the right to terminate and/or establish new centres, based on its discretion, response, administrative feasibility, and other factors.
- UIIC reserves the right to place the candidate in any centre other than the one for which he or she applied.
- Candidates must take the examination at an examination centre at their own risk and expense, and UIIC will not be liable for any injuries, losses, or other damages of any kind.
- There are a limited number of exam centres for main exams.
Following is the list of exam centres for the prelims examination, a limited number of centres will be chosen for the UIIC main exam:
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands
||Chirala, Srikakulam, Guntur, Kadapa, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Tirupati, Kakinada, Chittor, KanchiKacherla, Eluru, Vizianagaram
||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur
||Arrah, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea, Samastipur, Biharsharif
||Durg- Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur
||Ahmedabad/Gandhinagar, Anand, Bhavnagar, Himmatnagar, Mehsana, Navsari, Jamnagar, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara
||Hisar, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Sonipat, Ambala, Bhadurgarh, Panipat
||Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Dharamsala, Kullu, Shimla, Solan, Una, Mandi, Kangra
||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi
||Bengaluru, Bidar, Dharwad, Hassan, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udipi
||Aurangabad, Amravati, Kolhapur, Mumbai/Navi, Mumbai/Thane/, Greater Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Satara, Sangli, Ratnagiri, Chandrapur, Jalgaon, Latur, Dhule
||Delhi – NCR
||Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Sambalpur, Baripada, Jharsuguda, Dhenkanal, Balasore, Rourkela
||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala, Sangrur
||Ajmer, Bharatpur, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur, Alwar
||Gangtok – Bardang
||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Thanjavur, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Dindigul, Nagercoil, Perambalur, Kanyakumari
||Hyderabad/Rangareddy, Karimnagar, Warangal, Khammam
||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Faizabad, Gorakhpur, Ghaziabad, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Muzaffarnagar, Sitapur, Varanasi
||Roorkee, Haridwar, Dehradun, Haldwani
||Asansol, Bardhaman, Berhampur, Durgapur, Hooghly, Howrah, Kalyani, Kolkata/Greater Kolkata, Siliguri
UIIC Assistant Mains Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates qualifying the mains are further shortlisted based on the regional language test. UIIC Assistant Mains examination consists of a total of 200 questions for 250 marks. Check out the exam pattern for the UIIC Assistant Mains from the table below:
||Number of Questions
|Test of Reasoning
|Test of English Language
|Test of General Awareness
|Test of Numerical Ability
UIIC Assistant Mains Syllabus 2022
The UIIC Assistant syllabus covers subjects such as the English language, Reasoning Ability, Computer Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness. The topics included in these five subjects are as follows:
Fill In The Blanks
Odd One Out
Error Spotting//New Pattern Error Spotting
Sentence Correction/Sentence Improvement
Alphanumeric Series/Number Series/Alphabet Series
Order And Ranking
Direction Based Questions
Seating Arrangement (Circular, Linear, Square).
||Fundamentals Of Computer
Computer Shortcut Keys
Types Of Computer
Hardware And Software
Input And Output Devices
Components Of Computer
Important Computer-Related Terms
Database Management System (Dbms)
Quantity Based Problems
Ratio & Proportion
Percentage & Averages
Profit & Loss
Simple Interest & Compound Interest
Time, Work And Wages
Time & Distance
Permutation, Combination & Probability
Mixtures & Allegations
Pipes And Cisterns
Boats And Streams
||Banking, Insurance & Financial Awareness
Awards And Recognitions
UIIC Assistant Mains Preparation Tips 2022
Following are some general preparation tips that will help you achieve your goal:
- Go through the latest UIIC Assistant Mains syllabus and exam pattern.
- Set an appropriate timetable as per their daily routine
- Try to finish all important topics at least 1 or 2 weeks prior to the exam date and spend quality time revising.
- Ensure revise each topic well before starting the next topic/subject.
- Be thorough with basics, especially in subjects like the English language, numerical ability sections, etc.
- Solving previous year’s papers will help you better understand your level of preparation. In this way, you will get to know your strong and weak areas that require more attention.
- Take a sufficient number of UIIC Assistant Mains mock tests.
UIIC Assistant Mains Admit Card 2022
The UIIC Assistant Mains admit card will be available approximately 15 days before the exam date. Admit cards will be issued only to applicants who have successfully submitted the application form and paid the application fee. Follow the instructions below in order to download the admit card:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the UIIC.
- Step 2: Look for the link that says ‘Hall ticket for assistant recruitment 2022’ and click on it.
- Step 3: After entering your registration number and password, click the submit button.
- Step 4: The UIIC Assistant recruitment admission card will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Step 5: Take a print of the admit card after downloading it.
UIIC Assistant Mains Answer Key 2022
The recruiting body will release the UIIC Assistant Mains answer key after the completion of the exam. The answer key will be released on the official website. Candidates can compare their responses and estimate their scores with the help of the answer key. Once the answer key is released we will provide the direct link to download the answer key in this article.
UIIC Assistant Mains Result 2022
The list of selected candidates under UIIC Assistant Recruitment will be available 25 to 30 days after the completion of the written exam. Follow the below-mentioned steps to check the UIIC Assistant Mains Result:
- Step 1: Visit the official website and log in to your UIIC account.
- Step 2: Search for the ‘UIIC Assistant Exam Result for Mains’ link under the “recruitment” or “notifications”.
- Step 3: Enter all the necessary details.
- Step 4: You will be redirected to a new page and now click on the “Download” button.
- Step 5: Take a print out of the answer key for future reference.
UIIC Assistant Mains Cut-Off 2022
Cut-off is the minimum marks needed to be obtained by the candidate in order to clear the exam. Follow the below steps to check and download the UIIC Assistant Mains cut off marks:
- Step 1: Visit the UIIC’s official website.
- Step 2: Click on “Career” from the menu, and then choose the “Recruitment” link.
- Step 3: Now, search the UIC Assistant Cut-off download link and click on it.
- Step 4: Cut-offs for various categories and states will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5: Download, save and print a copy of the cut-off for future reference.
FAQs on UIIC Assistant Mains 2022
Following are the frequently asked questions and their answers related to UIIC Assistant Mains 2022:
Q1: When will the UIIC Assistant Recruitment Notification 2022 be released?
Ans: The UIIC Assistant Notification 2022 will be released soon on the official website.
Q2: What is the selection process for UIIC Assistant Recruitment?
Ans: The UIIC Assistant exam consists of 2 stages: Prelims and Mains. The Main exams are followed by a regional language test which is qualifying in nature.
Q3: How many vacancies are released for UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2022?
Ans: The vacancies for UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2022 are yet to be announced.
Q4: What are the five sections included in the UIIC assistant mains?
Ans: Reasoning, English language, general awareness, computer knowledge and numerical ability are the five sections or subjects included in the UIIC assistant mains.
Q5: What is the educational qualification required for the UIIC Assistant?
Ans: Candidates appearing for the UIIC Assistant exam should have a graduation degree from a government-recognised university. Also, they must be fluent in the regional language of the state to which they are applying.