UPES MET Cut Off 2020 – After the declaration of the result, the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) will release the cut off for shortlisting the UPES MET qualifying candidates for further rounds. The official declaration of results for UPES MET 2020 is expected in the month of February 2020. Soon after the declaration of the result, UPES will release UPES MET Cut Off 2020. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of cut off for UPES MET 2020 will be then called for group discussion and personal interview round. Cut off is nothing but the minimum scores required by the candidates to be eligible for the admissions. Read the complete article to know the factors affecting the UPES MET Cut Off 2020.
UPES MET Cut Off 2020
Apart from qualifying UPES MET exam, the candidates with valid scores in CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/NMAT by GMAC/GMAT, will be eligible for admission process. Such candidates will have no need to appear for UPES MET exam. The UPES MET Cut Off 2020 for other exams is mentioned below-
UPES MET 2020 Cut Off:
|Name of the exam||Cut-off Score|
|NMAT by GMAC||140 Score|
In order to get admissions into MBA courses as offered by UPES and to be eligible for group discussion and personal interview round, it is mandatory for the aspirants to qualify the cut off criteria.
How to check UPES MET Cut Off 2020?
In order to check the cut off for UPES MET 2020, the candidates will need to follow the steps mentioned below-
- – Visit the official website of UPES.
- – Click on the ‘Month of Exam’ button.
- – Login using the login credentials and click on the ‘Submit ‘ button.
- – You will be redirected to the UPES MET Cut-Off window.
- – Download the cut off by clicking on the ‘Download’ button.
- – It is advisable to the candidates to keep the cut off list safe with them until the end of the admission process
What are the factors affecting UPES MET Cut Off 2020?
There are certain factors considered by the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) before deciding the cut off for the exam. The factors affecting the UPES MET cut-off 2020 are as follows-
- – Difficulty level of the exam and the marking scheme
- – Number of questions asked in the exam
- – Total number of candidates appeared for the exam in the particular year
- – Total number of seats available for admissions in various courses
UPES will conduct the UPES MET 2020 exam from January 27th to 29th, and the result is expected to be declared by the month of February 2020. After the declaration of results and release of UPES MET Cut Off 2020, the UPES MET qualifying candidates and candidates with valid scores in CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/NMAT by GMAC/GMAT will be required to participate in the selection process.
Candidates who will be shortlisted during the selection process will be granted with admission into MBA course as offered by UPES.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for latest updates on UPES MET Cut Off 2020.