UPES MET Syllabus 2020 – University of Petroleum and Energy Studies conducts UPES MET, every year, to offer admissions to the aspiring candidates into MBA programs. UPES does not have any defined syllabus for UPESMET, but the syllabus for UPES MET 2020 covers General English, Quantitative, Analytical and Logical Reasoning, and General Awareness as the major topics. There will be a total of 140 questions in UPES MET 2020 exam, 35 multiple choice questions from each section. If you are appearing for the UPES MET for the year 2020, go through the complete article to know the detailed UPES MET Syllabus 2020.
UPES MET Syllabus 2020
The major topics to be covered in the syllabus for UPES MET 2020 are-
Quantitative Aptitude: Questions in this section will require basic calculation skills.
- – The Quantitative section will comprise of 35 questions from Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency.
- – All questions will carry equal weightage.
- – In this section, most of the questions will be based on below-mentioned topics
|Profit and loss||Graph|
|Pie chart||Maxima and minima etc.|
Analytical & Logical Reasoning:
- – Practice as much mock test papers as much you can, as all that Analytical & Logical Reasoning questions require is basic logical and analyzing skills.
- – In this section, the questions will be based on-
|Seating, Visual reasoning||Numerical puzzle|
|Sequencing and arranging||Venn Diagram|
|Statement and conclusion||True/false statements|
- – Under this section, there will be a short passage of around 500-600 words. The candidates will be required to answer the given questions on the basis of inference drawn, central idea of the passage, phrases, idioms, and expression of the passage.
- – This section will include questions from-
|Reading Comprehension||Dangling modifiers|
|Usage of Articles||Subject-verb Agreement etc.|
- – There will be questions from General Knowledge, Current Affairs, and Business Scenarios. The section covers question from-
|GK available in books||Who’s who Monetary and fiscal tools etc.|
|GK based on current reading of newspapers and periodicals||Constitutional knowledge|
|Business & Economics GK||Current affairs|
|National and international GK||International Organizations|
UPES MET Syllabus 2020 – Exam Pattern
As per the UPES MET Exam Pattern 2020 described by the conducting authority, i.e. University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), the UPES MET 2020 exam will be conducted in online mode from January 27th to January 29th, 2020, for the time duration of 150 minutes. There will be a total 140 questions, 35 multiple choice questions from each section. For every correct answer, the candidates will be rewarded with 1 mark each. It must be noted that no deductions will be made in case of any wrong answer; there is no negative marking in this exam.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for latest updates on UPES MET Syllabus 2020.311 Views