UPPSC Recruitment 2020: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has postponed the UPPSC PCS Mains 2019 Exam again. Now the UPPSC PCS Mains Exam will be held from August 25, 2020. The UPPSC PCS Prelims 2020 Exam and UPPSC ACF RFO Mains 2020 are scheduled to be held on October 11, 2020, as per the latest UPPSC Revised Annual Calendar 2020.
Candidates can check UPPSC new exam dates from the official website of UPPSC i.e. uppsc.up.nic.in which we have also provided below in this article.
Around 200 vacancies are available under UPPSC ACF RFO Recruitment 2020 Vacancy and the UPPSC PCS/ACF-RFO Salary is up to Rs 44,500. UPPSC ACF RFO Exam Date was initially scheduled to be conducted on June 21, 2020. However, due to COVID-19, the UPPSC PCS Exam Schedule has been affected and all the exams are delayed.
UPPSC Recruitment 2020
Here are the details regarding the UPPSC ACF RFO recruitment 2020:
|Exam Name||Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Exam, 2020|
|Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Post||Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF) |
Range Forest Officer (RFO)
|Vacancy||200 (Might be increased in due course)|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s degree, 20 to 40 Years|
|Application Mode||Online (from official website)|
|Selection Process||On the basis of written exam|
|Official Notification||Download PDF|
UPPSC Important Dates 2020
Here are the important dates regarding UPPSC Recruitment:
|Online UPPSC ACF RFO Registration Begins||April 21, 2020|
|Last Date to Register & Submit Exam Fee||May 18, 2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||May 21, 2020|
|UPPSC ACF RFO Admit Card Release Date||10 Days before the exam|
|UPPSC PCS 2019 Mains Exam Date||August 25, 2020|
|UPPSC PCS Prelims Exam Date||October 11, 2020|
|UPPSC ACF RFO Mains Exam Date||October 11, 2020|
|UPPSC PCS Mains Exam Date||January 22, 2021|
UPPSC Recruitment Salary 2020
Here is the UPPSC PCS Salary for Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF) and Range Forest Officer of Forest (RFO):
|Posts||UPPSC PCS ACF RFO Salary|
|Assistant Conservator of Forest||Rs 15,600 to Rs 39,100, Grade Pay – Rs 5,400 (Level-10 Pay Matrix Group) Group “B”, Gazetted.|
|Range Forest Officer of Forest||Rs 9,300 to Rs 34,800, Grade Pay – Rs 4,800 (Level-8 Pay Matrix 47600 – 151100) Group “B”, Gazetted.|
UPPSC Recruitment 2020: Reservation
The reservation for Scheduled Castes of UP / Scheduled Tribes of UP / Other Backward Class of UP / Economically weaker section candidates of UP shall be admissible.
Accordingly, reservation for the category under horizontal as Dependents of Freedom Fighters of U.P, Ex-Serviceman of U.P., Physically Handicapped of U.P. and Women candidates shall be admissible.
- The Candidates claiming for the benefit of reservation/age relaxation must obtain, in support of their category a certificate issued by the competent authority
- Candidates claiming reservation/age relaxation in more than one category will be entitled to only one concession, whichever is more beneficial to them.
- In the case of women candidates, the caste certificate issued from father side only will be treated valid
- For Ex-Army personnel, in case of availability of post in class-III, the reservation will be admissible as per rules.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to enclose self-attested copies of all the certificates along with the application forms of Main Examination in support of the claims made by them in their application forms of Preliminary Examination regarding eligibility and category/ sub-category.
UPPSC PCS/ACF-RFO Eligibility Criteria 2020
Here are the eligibility criteria for the UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2020:
Martial Status: Male candidates who are married and have more than one wife living and female candidates who have married a person already having a wife, shall not be eligible unless the Hon’ble. Governor has granted an exemption from this condition.
Age Limit: 21 to 40 Years
There is relaxation in upper age limit for candidates belonging to the reserved categories:
|Scheduled Caste (SC) of UP||5 Years (born before 2nd July 1975)|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST) of UP||5 Years|
|Other Backward Class (OBC) of UP||5 Years|
|Skilled Players of UP of Classified Games||5 Years|
|State Government Employees of U.P. including Teachers/ Staff of the Basic Shiksha Parishad of U.P. and Teachers/ Staff of the Government Aided Madhyamik Vidyalayas of U.P||5 Years|
|Physically Handicapped persons of UP||15 Years (maximum age limit is 55 years)|
|Ex. Servicemen of UP (who have rendered five years service in Army)||5 Years|
UPPSC PCS/ACF-RFO Recruitment 2020: Educational Qualification
Here are the educational qualifications that a candidate needs to have:
Eligibility Criteria For Specific Qualifying Posts Through Written Exam & Interview:
- Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)
– Law Graduate.
- District Basik Shiksha Adhikari / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Officer
– Post Graduate Degree.
- District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)
– Commerce Graduate.
- Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II)
– Degree in Science with Physics or Mechanical Engg. As one subject.
- Assistant Labour Commissioner
– Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Commerce/ Law.
- District Programme Officer
– Degree in Sociology or Social Science or Home Science or Social Work.
- Senior Lecturer, DIET
– Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed.
- District Probation Officer
– Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or Sociology or Social Work or any qualification equivalent thereto or Post Graduate Diploma in any Branch of Social Work from any recognized Institute of Social Work.
- Child Development Project Officer
– Graduate Degree in Sociology or Social Work or HomeScience or any qualification equivalent thereto recognised by the Government.
- Designated Officer / Food Safety Officer
– (1) Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry as one of the subjects from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto, or
– (2) At least one of qualification prescribed for Direct Recruitment to the post of Food Safety Officer given as below: A Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognised University, or any other equivalent/recognised qualification notified by the Central Government, Provided that no person who has any financial interest in the manufacture, import or sale of any article of food shall be appointed to be a Food Safety Officer.
- Statistical officer
– Post Graduate Degree in mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Statistics or Agricultural Statistics from a university recognized by Law in India or equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
- Labour Enforcement Officer
– Bachelor’s degree with Economics or Sociology or commerce and Post Graduate Diploma or Postgraduate Degree in Law / Labour relation / Labour welfare / Labour Law / Commerce / Sociology / Social work / Social welfare / Trade Management / Personnel Management.
Note: In the case of special educational Qualification posts, the candidates must mention their options clearly, ‘yes’.
Under the Assistant Conservator of Forest / Range Forest Officer Services Examination.
For the Post of Assistant Conservator of Forest:
|A Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subject namely Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Geology, Forestry, Statistics or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture |
or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a University established by Law in India or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time,
or a qualification recognised by the Government as equivalent thereto.
|A candidate who has |
(1) served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of two years, or
(2) obtained a “B” certificate of N.C.C. shall other things being equal, be given preference in the matter of direct recruitment.
For the Post of Range Forest Officer:
|A Bachelor’s Degree with two or more of the subjects, namely Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Forestry, Geology, Agriculture, Statistics, Horticulture and Environment or Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture |
or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
or Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science from a University established by Law in India
or possess a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto.
|A candidate who has: |
(I) Served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of two years, or
(II) Obtained a ‘B’ Certificate of National Cadet Corps, or
(III) Represented the state in any game, shall, other things being equal, be given preference in the matter of direct recruitment.
UPPSC PCS/ACF-RFO Recruitment 2020: Minimum Physical Standard
For the Post of Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF) and Range Forest Officer (RFO)
|Sex||Height||Chest girth (Fully expanded)|
|Male||163 cms (152.5 cms*)||84 cms (5 cm expansion)|
|Female||150 cms (145.0 cms*)||79 cms (5 cm expansion)|
Note* for Post ACF – The minimum height standard in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes and to races such as Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese, Meghalayan Tribal, Laddakhese, Sikkimese, Bhutanese, Garhwalies, Kumaunies, Nagas and Arunachal Pradesh candidates shall be 152.5 cms for male and 145.0 cms for female
Note* for Post RFO- The minimum height standard in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes and to races such as Gorkhas, Nepalese, Garhwalies, Kumaunies candidates shall be 152.5 cms for male and 145.0 cms for female.
Walking Test for both ACF & RFO:
|Sex||Distance to Cover||Duration|
|Male||25 km||4 hours|
|Female||14 km||4 hours|
UPPSC Registration 2020
The UPPSC PCS Online Application Form has to be filled in three stages:
- 1st Stage: Registration
- 2nd Stage: Payment of Application Fee
- 3rd Stage: Upload Photo and Signature
UPPSC PCS ACF RFO Application Form 2020
Candidates can follow the below steps to fill UPPSC PCS application form:
- – 1st Step: Go to the official website of UPPSC i.e. uppsc.up.nic.in.
- – 2nd Step: Under the Online Application for Advt. No. [ A-1/E-1/2020, 21/04/2020 ], click on the “Click Here to Apply” link.
- – 3rd Step: A new page will appear where you need to click on the “Apply” button against the advertisement number and date- A-1/E-1/2020, 21/04/2020.
- – 4th Step: Then under the section “आयु गणना की निश्चायक तिथि:- 01/07/2020” table, click on the “Registration” button.
- – 5th Step: A new page will appear where you need to select Yes or No to the question asked. If you are an old user then you need to enter the Registration Number. If you are a new user then you need to start filling the details like:
- • Personal Details like Registration Number, Candidate’s Name, Father/Husband’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, UP domicile, Category, Marital Status, Email-ID, and Contact Number
- • Educational Qualification Details
- • Essential Qualification Details
- – 6th Step: After entering all the details click on the “Validate & Preview” button.
- – 7th Step: Check the details you provided and click on the “Submit Application” button.
- – 8th Step: Check the details you provided and click on the “Submit Application” button.
- – 9th Step: The registration slip will be generated. Take the print out and proceed for the payment.
UPPSC Recruitment Application Fee
Candidates need to pay the required amount of fees as per their categories:
|Category||UPPSC PCS Application Fee|
|Unreserved/ Economically Weaker Sections/ Other Backward Class||Exam fee 100 + On-Line processing fee Rs 25 Total = Rs 125|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||Exam fee 40 + On-Line processing fee Rs 25 Total = Rs 65|
|Handicapped||Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee Rs 25 Total = Rs 25|
|Ex-Serviceman||Exam fee Rs. 40 + On-line processing fee Rs. 25 Total = Rs. 65|
|Dependents of the Freedom Fighter/ Ex-serviceman/ Women||According to their original category|
- For the payment, candidates need to click on the “Click Here To Pay The Required Fee” button present in the registration slip.
- A new page will appear where you need to tick the State Bank MOPS.
- Click on the “Proceed for Fee deposition” button.
- Select the method of payment and make the necessary payment.
UPPSC Application Form: Upload Photo & Signature
Candidates must place the signature just below the Photograph and take the picture as shown above. Candidates must upload the photo:
- Format: jpg/ jpeg/ gif/ tif/ png
- Size: Not more than 50 KB
UPPSC Selection Process 2020
UPPSC PCS Selection Process consists of three stages: Prelims, Mains, and Interview. The exam pattern is the same for the PCS (Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services)- Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF) and Range Forest Officer (RFO). The interview or viva voce will be conducted for 100 marks. The interview marks will also be taken into consideration for compiling the final merit list.
How the Selection will be done? The selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in Main (Written) Examination and Interview.
UPPSC Prelims Exam Pattern
The questions asked in this round will be of MCQ type.
|Paper||Number of Questions/Marks||Timings|
|Paper 1||150/200 marks||9.30-11.30 am|
|Paper 2||100/200 marks||2.30- 4.30 pm|
Paper 1 – General Studies-I: The purpose of this paper is to select the candidates for the Mains round. The score obtained in Paper 1 will not be considered in the final round.
Paper 2 – General Studies-II (Aptitude, Hindi, English): 33% of marks are required to qualify this paper. This paper is also qualifying in nature.
UPPSC Mains Exam Pattern
Here, the questions asked will be of subjective type. This exam consists of 8 papers. The exam duration of each paper will be 3 hours.
|General Studies Paper-1||200 marks|
|General Studies Paper-2||200 marks|
|General Studies Paper-3||200 marks|
|General Studies Paper-4||200 marks|
|Optional Paper-1||200 marks|
|Optional Paper-2||200 marks|
Candidates have to select any two optional subjects from the following:
- Agriculture and Veterinary Science,
- Political Science & International Relations,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Sanskrit Literature,
- Urdu Literature,
- Hindi Literature,
- Civil Engineering,
- Medical Science,
- English Literature,
- Public Administration,
- Commerce and Accountancy,
- Electrical Engineering, and
- Animal Husbandry.
UPPSC Admit Card 2020
Candidates who are applying for the UPPCS exam will be able to download the UPPCS PCS Admit card from the official website of UPPSC. The admit card will contain details like name of the candidate, father’s name, mother’s name, subject, exam centre, exam timings, etc.
UPPSC Result 2020
Test takers can check the UPPSC PCS Result by going to the official website and clicking on the result link. The result will be announced in the form of PDF where the list of all the candidates who have successfully qualified will be mentioned.
We hope this detailed article on UPPSC PCS Recruitment has helped you. If you have any doubt regarding UPPSC PCS 2020 notification then you can ask in the comment section below. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Also for your preparation, you can try taking some mock tests from below since the questions will be similar to that of most of the government exams.
Stay tuned at embibe to get the latest updates about UPPSC PCS ACF RFO Recruitment 2020.1091 Views