UPSC IFS Admit Card 2019: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released the UPSC IFS admit card for mains on 7th November 2019. UPSC IFS Mains Exam will be conducted from 1st to 8th December 2019. Candidates who got through the UPSC IFS Prelims Exam will be able to download the UPSC admit card. UPSC IFS Hall Ticket can be downloaded till 8th December 2019. The UPSC admit card is one of the most essential documents required to sit for the examination. UPSC IFS hall ticket can be downloaded by entering the Registration ID and Date of birth. Download UPSC IFS Mains Hall Ticket Here!
UPSC IFS Admit Card Highlights
|Name of the exam||Indian Forest Service (IFS)|
|Conducting body||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Release of IFS official notification||February 19, 2019|
|Beginning of IFS application||February 19, 2019|
|Last date to submit the application||March 18, 2019|
|Release of UPSC IFS hall ticket||7th November 2019|
|UPSC IFS 2019 (Mains)||1st to 8th December 2019|
How to Download UPSC IFS Hall Ticket?
In order to download the UPSC IFS admit card, you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- 1st Step: Visit the official website of UPSC- upsconline.nic.in
- 2nd Step: On the home page look for “What’s New” and click on the link that reads “E- admit card: Indian Forest Services Examination, 2019.”
- 3rd Step: Now click on the “Press Here” link.
- 4th Step: You will be taken to another page where you need to choose the option of getting the UPSC IFS admit card either by roll number or by registration ID.
- 5th Step: Enter your “Roll number”, “Date of birth”, and “Captcha.”
- 6th Step: Now, click on the “Submit” button.
- 7th Step: Download the UPSC IFS admit card and take a printout of the same for future reference.
What To Do If Unable To Download UPSC IFS Admit Card?
You can look below for the cases under which you will not be able to download the UPSC IFS admit card:
Circumstance 1: In case, if you have made any mistake while filling the UPSC IFS registration form then it is obvious that your UPSC IFS admit card won’t be generated.
Circumstance 2: If you are ineligible for the examination then you will not be able to download the UPSC IFS hall ticket.
If the above circumstances do not arise, then a technical snag is assumed. In such a case, you need to contact the official authority at facilitation counter located in the Commission’s office either in person or over the phone. Over the phone, you can contact at 011-23381125 / 011-23385271/011-23098543.
In case, you download more than one E- admit card from the UPSC website, you should use any one of those in the examination hall and report the other to the commission office.
In case no communication is received in the Commission’s office from the candidate regarding non‐receipt of his/her e‐Admit Card at least three weeks before the examination, he/she himself/herself will be solely responsible for non‐receipt of his/her e‐Admission Certificate
What To Do In Case Of Discrepancy In UPSC IFS Hall Ticket?
Once the UPSC IFS admit card is generated, you should look for any kind of discrepancy. It should contain all the right information about the exam as well as of you. UPSC IFS admit card should have details that exactly matches with the details entered in the application form.
After downloading the UPSC IFS admit card, if you find any discrepancy or wrong information like an error in your name, parent’s name, date of birth etc then you should bring it to the notice of official authorities as soon as possible. You can contact the authorities at 011-23381125/011-23385271/011-23098543.
Details Mentioned On UPSC IFS Admit Card
Below are the details that will be mentioned on your UPSC IFS hall ticket:
- Name of the candidate
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Roll number
- E-mail ID
- Venue of the exam
- Date of the exam
- Time of the exam
- Reporting time
- Address of the venue
- Important Instructions
Documents to be Carried Along With UPSC IFS Hall Ticket
- – Carry a print out of the UPSC IFS admit card.
- – Carry a photo identity proof like Aadhar card, Voter id card, Passport, Driving license, PAN card, etc.
- – Carry two passport size photographs.
UPSC IFS Admit Card: Important Instructions
- You should keep this in mind that your entry to the exam hall is totally dependant on the production of UPSC IFS hall ticket. Do not forget to carry your admit card if you want to sit for the examination.
- Once you get the question paper, write the roll number exactly as it is mentioned on the UPSC IFS hall ticket.
- UPSC IFS admit card will have the exam timings mentioned on it. Reach the exam hall on the time mentioned on the hall ticket to avoid any kind of unfortunate circumstances.
- You need to mark the answers on the sheet with black ball point pen. If the answers are not written in black ball point pen they will not be evaluated.
- You are not supposed to carry any electronic gadgets in the examination hall. Your candidature will be cancelled by the board if any electronic gadget is found on you.
The UPSC admit card or the UPSC IFS admit card can be downloaded from the official website of UPSC. It is to be noted that without the admit card you will not be allowed to take your exam. Carry your UPSC hall ticket in order to save yourself from unfortunate circumstances. You should download the admit card as soon as it gets released to avoid any issues at the last moment. Also, you should start your preparation for the exam right away by following the UPSC IFS Syllabus. The important topics mentioned in the syllabus would help you in having a great preparation ahead.
If you have any issue with this article on UPSC IFS Admit Card 2019 or while downloading the admit card itself, do let us know about it in the comment section below and we will get back to you soon.