UPSC IFS Admit Card 2020: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) releases the UPSC IFS admit card on the official website. The Commission has released the UPSC IFS new exam dates. The IFS Prelims Exam will be conducted on 4th October, 2020. The officials will release the UPSC IFS Admit Card in the month of September 2020.
Only those candidates who have applied for UPSC IFS 2020 will receive the hall ticket. The UPSC admit card is one of the most essential documents to sit for the examination. Candidates can download the UPSC IFS hall ticket can by entering the Registration ID and Date of birth.
UPSC IFS Admit Card 2020
Let us first have an overview of UPSC IFS 2020:
|Name of the Exam||Indian Forest Service (IFS)|
|Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Release of UPSC IFS Prelims Hall Ticket||3 weeks before the exam|
|UPSC IFS 2020 (Prelims)||4th October 2020|
How To Download UPSC IFS Admit Card?
In order to download the UPSC IFS 2020 hall ticket, you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website of UPSC- upsconline.nic.in
- – 2nd Step: On the home page look for E- admit card: Indian Forest Services Examination, 2020 and click on the link.
- – 3rd Step: Now click on the “Press Here” link.
- – 4th Step: A new page will open. Choose any one of the two options of getting the UPSC IFS admit card – either by roll number or by registration ID.
- – 5th Step: Enter your “Roll number”/“Registration ID”, “Date of birth”, and “Captcha.”
- – 6th Step: Now, click on the “Submit” button.
- – 7th Step: Download the UPSC IFS admit card and take a printout of the same for future reference.
What To Do If You Are Unable To Download UPSC IFS Admit Card?
You will not be able to download the UPSC IFS admit card under the following circumstances:
Circumstance 1: In case you have made any mistake while filling the UPSC IFS registration form then your UPSC IFS admit card won’t be generated.
Circumstance 2: If you are not eligible for the examination, then you will not be able to download the UPSC IFS hall ticket.
If the above circumstances do not arise, then a technical snag is assumed. In such a case, you need to contact the official authority at the facilitation counter located in the Commission’s Office either in person or over the phone. Over the phone, you can contact at 011-23381125 / 011-23385271/011-23098543.
If no communication is received by the Commission’s office from the candidate regarding non‐receipt of his/her e‐Admit Card at least three weeks before the examination, he/she himself/herself will be solely responsible for non‐receipt of his/her e‐Admission Certificate
What To Do In Case Of Discrepancy In UPSC IFS Hall Ticket?
You should check your UPSC IFS admit card for any kind of discrepancy. It should contain all the correct information about the exam as well as you. UPSC IFS admit card should have details that exactly matches with the details entered in the application form.
After downloading the UPSC IFS hall ticket, if you find any discrepancy or wrong information like an error in your name, parent’s name, date of birth, etc. then you should bring it to the notice of official authorities as soon as possible. You can contact the authorities at 011-23381125/011-23385271/011-23098543.
Details Mentioned On UPSC IFS Admit Card
The details on your UPSC IFS hall ticket are as under:
- Name of the candidate
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Roll number
- E-mail ID
- Venue of the exam
- Date of the exam
- Time of the exam
- Reporting time
- Address of the venue
- Important Instructions
Documents To Be Carried Along With UPSC IFS Hall Ticket
- – Carry a print out of the UPSC IFS admit card.
- – Take a photo identity proof like Aadhar card, Voter ID card, Passport, Driving license, PAN Card, etc.
- – Carry two passport size photographs.
UPSC IFS Admit Card: Important Points
Some important points to note are as under:
- You should keep this in mind that your entry to the exam hall is totally dependant on the UPSC IFS hall ticket. Do not forget to carry your admit card if you want to sit for the examination.
- Once you get the question paper, write the roll number exactly as on the UPSC IFS hall ticket.
- UPSC IFS admit card will have the exam timings mentioned on it. Reach the exam hall as per the time mentioned on the hall ticket to avoid any kind of unfortunate circumstances.
- You need to mark the answers on the sheet with a black ballpoint pen. If the answers are not written in a black ballpoint pen they will not be evaluated.
- You are not supposed to carry any electronic gadgets inside the examination hall. Your candidature will be canceled by the board if any electronic gadget is found on you.
Note: As the General English and General Knowledge sections of UPSC IFS are the same as that of the banking exam, you can take the free bank mock tests series of Embibe to prepare for these sections.
The UPSC IFS hall ticket can be downloaded from the official website of UPSC. Without the admit card, you will not be allowed to take your exam. Carry your UPSC hall ticket in order to save yourself from unfortunate circumstances. You should download the admit card as soon as it is available to avoid any issues at the last moment.
If you have any doubts regarding this article, do let us know about it in the comment section below and we will get back to you soon.520 Views