UPSC Result 2019 – The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released UPSC IAS Mains 2019 result on 14th January. Around 2500 students have qualified for the personality test which is the final stage of UPSC selection process. Candidates can download the result declared by the UPSC on the official website and can check their roll number in the pdf. if they have qualified for the next round.
Personality test for the mains qualified candidates is likely to commence in the month of February 2020 and will continue till April 2020.
The e-Summon Letters of Personality Tests will be made available from 27th January, 2020, which may be downloaded from the Commission’s Website https://www.upsc.gov.in . The candidates, who will not be able to download
their e-Summon Letters, must immediately contact the office of the
Commission through letter or on Phone.
Earlier on 12th July 2019 UPSC had declared the result of IAS prelims 2019 . The UPSC results was published only in the online mode. The candidates who had qualified the UPSC Prelims 2019, appeared for the mains exam between 20th to 29th September 2019. Upon clearing all three round, candidates will be recruited as IAS, IFS, IPS, etc.
UPSC Prelims 2019
The UPSC 2019 Prelims exam was held on 2nd June 2019 across the country for 896 vacancies and lakhs of aspirants have appeared for UPSC Prelims exam. Candidates who find their names in UPSC result 2019 can appear for Mains exam followed by the Interview. Based on the combined scores of the Mains exam and Interview, the officials will publish the final UPSC result. Read 0n to find out everything about UPSC 2019 result for IAS, IFS, IPS, etc.
UPSC Result 2019 For Prelims
The officials of UPSC released the UPSC 2019 results for IAS, IFS, IPS by the 12th July 2019. The UPSC Prelims result has been published in the form of a merit list. Aspirants who have appeared for UPSC Prelims exam can visit the official website of UPSC to download the UPSC Prelims merit list. Before getting into the details of how to check UPSC result with Roll Number, let’s look at the important dates:
UPSC 2019 Dates
|UPSC Prelims Exam||2nd June 2019|
|Release of UPSC Prelims Result||12th July 2019|
|Release of UPSC Prelims Cutoff||3rd Week of July 2019|
|UPSC Mains Exam||20th September 2019|
How To Check UPSC Result For IAS, IFS, IPS 2019?
The steps to check UPSC result are listed below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of UPSC – upsc.gov.in.
- Step 2: From the homepage, under What’s New tab -“click on the link provided to check UPSC IAS, IFS and IPS result.
- Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page and PDF of UPSC Prelims 2019 merit list will be opened.
- Step 4: Now use “CTRL+F” to search for your Roll Number. If it is there in the list, you have qualified in the Preliminary exam.
- Step 5: Download and save the PDF. Also, take a print out of the same.
Details Mentioned on UPSC 2019 Result
Apart from the Roll Numbers of the qualified candidates, the UPSC result will consist of information regarding how to fill up UPSC DAF form.
UPSC Result 2019: UPSC 2019 Cutoff
According to the UPSC 2019 exam analysis, the difficulty level of the exam was found to be moderate to difficult. So the UPSC cutoff for General Category is expected to be around 95 to 105. The expected UPSC 2019 cut off is tabulated below:
UPSC Expected Cutoff 2019
What Next After UPSC Result?
Candidates who clear the UPSC Prelims cutoff will be eligible to appear for the Main exam and in order appear for the Mains exam, candidates must fill up the Detailed Application Form (DAF). The UPSC DAF will be available on the UPSC official website, i.e. upsconline.nic.in after the declaration of UPSC 2019 results. The guidelines for filling up the DAF (CSM) are as under:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on “Register for DAF (CSM)”.
- In the registration module, candidates must enter details like Name (as recorded in the matriculation/secondary examination certificate), Roll Number (in six digit format) and Date of Birth (as recorded in the matriculation/secondary examination certificate) and e-mail address.
- Click on “Submit”. After that, candidates will receive their login credentials to their email ID.
- Now candidates must log in with the help of those credentials and fill up the following details:
- i. Personal Information
- ii. Educational Information
- iii. Parental Information
- iv. Employment Information
- v. Upload Documents and
- vi. Final Submission.
After entering the necessary information in the above six modules, candidates must review the details click on “Final Submit“. Once the ‘Final Submit’ button is clicked, candidates cannot make any change.
UPSC Result 2019: UPSC Selection Procedure
The UPSC exam is conducted in 3 stages namely – Prelims, Mains, and Interview.
1. UPSC Preliminary Examinations
The Preliminary examination comprises two papers carrying 200 marks each. Both the papers will be of objective type (multiple choice questions). Candidates who qualify in UPSC Prelims exam will be eligible to appear for UPSC Mains examination
2. UPSC Mains Examination & Interview
The Main examination will consist of 9 papers of conventional essay type. Each paper will be of three hours duration.
The interview will carry 275 marks. The candidate will be interviewed by the UPSC Board.
3. Final Selection
Marks obtained by the aspirants in the Main Examination (written part as well as interview) would determine their final ranking. Aspirants will be allotted to the various services based on the candidates rank.
Now you are provided with all the necessary information regarding UPSC result 2019 and we hope this detailed article on UPSC 2019 results helps you. If you have any query regarding this article on USPC 2019 results, drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.1041 Views