UPSEE Application Form 2020: Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) is conducted every year by the Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) to select candidates for admission to B.Tech. and other UG and PG courses in various colleges in the state of Uttar Pradesh. AKTU has released the UPSEE notification 2020 on the official website of UPSEE.
In order to appear for the exam, candidates will have to fill up the UPSEE application form. The online registration for the exam is started from January 27, 2020. Also for online registration, candidates must fill up the UPSEE application form at the earliest to avoid facing any technical issue that huge traffic to the website at the last moment can cause.
Candidates appearing for the exam must have a clear idea about UPSEE application form 2020. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information regarding the UPSEE 2020 application form. Read on to find out.
UPSEE Application Form 2020
|UPSEE Online Registration||27 Jan 2020 (2:00 pm) – 15 Mar 2020 (11:59 pm)|
|Application Form Correction||16 Mar 2020 (2:00 pm) – 3 Apr 2020 (11:59 pm)|
|Release of UPSEE Admit Card||27 Apr 2020 (2:00 pm) – 10 May 2020 (5:00 pm)|
|UPSEE Exam||10th May 2020|
|Declaration of UPSEE Result||June 2020 (Tentative)|
|Counselling||June 2020 – July 2020 (Tentative)|
UPSEE Application Form: How To Apply For UPSEE 2020
Candidates need to fill up the UPSEE application form only in the online mode. Follow the steps as under to fill up UPSEE application form 2020 to appear for UPSEE for engineering:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of UPSEE 2020: upsee.nic.in.
- Step 2: Click on “Online Application Form for B.Tech., B.Arch., B.Des., B.Pharm., BHMCT, BFAD, BFA, B.Voc., MBA Integrated, MCA Integrated, M.Tech. Dual Degree”.
- Step 3: Click on “Apply” under the New Candidate Registration. The Application Form is set to “Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination For UG, MCA(Integrated) & MBA (Integrated) Course – 2020″.
- Step 4: Read the instructions carefully.
- Step 5: Check the box against the declaration: “
- Step 6: Click on “Click Here To Proceed”.
- Step 7: Enter the following details:
b. Father’s Name
c. Mother’s Name
e. Identity Type (Passport/Voter ID/Student ID/Ration Card/Bank Account/Other Valid Govt Identity)
f. Identity Card Number
g. Postal Address
h. Email ID
i. Mobile Number
- Step 8: Set up your password, security question, and its answer.
- Step 9: Enter the security pin and click on the “Submit” button.
- Step 10: After a successful submission, the system will generate an Application Number for you. Use the Application Number and Password to log in.
- Step 11: Enter other details, like domicile of your parents, the state from which you passed/appeared for the qualifying examination, subjects in the qualifying examination, the paper you are applying for, preferred exam city, etc.
- Step 12: Verify all the details and go to the next step.
- Step 13: Upload scanned images of your passport size photo and signature in the required format.
- Step 14: Click on “Save” and go to the payment tab.
- Step 15: Choose the payment mode; the UPSEE application fee can be paid only in the online mode, i.e. through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Step 16: Pay the application fee.
- Step 17: A Transaction Number will be generated after successful payment of fees. Note it down.
- Step 18: Download the Confirmation Page for future reference.
It is not required to send the page to the institute or conducting body. Confirmation page must be secured just for future reference
UPSEE Application Form Fees 2020
The UPSEE application fee 2020 for different categories are as under:
|Male/ OBC /Transgender Candidates Belonging to General Category||Rs. 1300|
|Female, SC/ST & Physically Handicapped Candidates||Rs. 650|
Documents Required For UPSEE Application Form 2020
Before you start filling up the UPSEE Application Form, make sure you have the following documents with you:
|1||Valid Identity Card|
|2||Scanned Copy of the Candidate’s Passport Size Photo.|
|3||Scanned Copy of the Signature of the Candidate.|
UPSEE Application Form 2020: Specifications For Photograph & Signature
It is mandatory to upload the scanned or digital copy of a candidate’s passport size photo and signature.
- a. The face of the candidate should be clear in the photograph.
- b. Background of the image should be white or off-white color.
- c. Size of the photograph should not exceed 100 kb.
- d. The dimension of the photograph should be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm.
- e. The signature should be clear and on a white paper.
- f. The dimension of the signature should be 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm.
- g. Size of the signature image should not exceed 30kb.
- h. The format of both images should be JPEG.
UPSEE Application Form Correction
Candidates will be given the chance to make corrections in their UPSEE application form 2020. However, the following details cannot be corrected:
- a. Name of the Candidate
- b. Gender
- c. Date of Birth
- d. Domicile
- e. Nationality
- f. Aadhaar Details
After updating the form, a revised confirmation page will appear on the screen. Students are advised to take print out of the same.
Hopefully, the information we have provided regarding UPSEE application form 2020 helps you. Focus on your UPSEE preparation and make the best use of the remaining time. Also, you can solve JEE Main practice questions to improve your scores and performance. Also, JEE Main and UPSEE syllabus is almost the same but UPSEE is easier in the comparison. So, the higher difficulty level of JEE Main mock tests will also be helpful in sharpening the skills of UPSEE aspirants on the optimum level.
In case, if you have any query or feedback to share regarding this article on UPSEE application form, please feel free to drop your comment below. We will get back to you at the earliest.54 Views