UPSEE Application Form 2020: Dr A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh, has rescheduled UPSEE 2020 exam dates from August 2 to September 20. This decision was taken after analyzing the current COVID-19 situation in the country. Moreover, AKTU has allowed UPSEE 2020 Form Correction edit exam center in the application form from the official website at upsee.nic.in and is opened till July 26. The last date to register and fill the application form was May 31, 2020.
In this article, we will give you the complete information related to UPSEE Application Form along with the revised exam dates so that you can keep track of all the UPSEE exam events. Continue reading this article to know the latest updates regarding UPSEE Application Form 2020.
- – (i). UPSEE 2020 exam has been rescheduled to September 20, 2020.
- – (ii). UPSEE 2020 correction window is opened till July 26, 2020. The authorities have allowed the candidates to change their exam cities.
UPSEE Application Form 2020
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) is conducted every year by the Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) to select candidates for admission to B.Tech. and other UG and PG courses in various colleges in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Here is an overview of UPSEE 2020:
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE)|
|Conducting Body||Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Uttar Pradesh|
|Exam Type||State Level (Admission to Engineering, Other UG & PG Courses)|
|Exam Date||September 20, 2020|
|Eligibility||Minimum 45% in 12th board exam for every paper|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Mode||Online and Offline depending on the paper|
UPSEE Application Form: Important Dates
Here are the important dates for UPSEE application form and other exam events. This will help you be on track with the important events:
|Online Registration||27th Jan 2020 – 15th May 2020|
|Application Form Correction Window||20th Mar 2020 (2:00 PM) – 26th May 2020 (11:59 PM)|
|Availability of Admit Card||First Week of September (Tentative)|
|UPSEE 2020 Exam Date||20th September 2020 (Announced)|
|Declaration of Result||To Be Notified|
|UPSEE Counselling||To Be Notified|
UPSEE Application Form: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check their eligibility before filling out their UPSEE application form. Check the details below:
There is no age limit required if you want to appear for the exam.
For getting admissions to B.Tech. courses, candidates must fulfil the following education qualification criteria:
- Passed Class 12 or equivalent examination from a recognized Board/University.
- Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects (Physics and Mathematics or Biology for B.Tech. in Biotechnology) and any one of Chemistry/ Bio-Technology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject (Chemistry/ Bio-Technology / Technical Vocational subject for B.Tech. in Biotechnology) in their Class 12 (or equivalent) examination.
- Secured a minimum of 45 percent (40 percent for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories) in aggregate in the three subjects required.
Candidates must be Indian. However, certain candidates such as NRI, FN, PIO are also eligible.
How To Fill UPSEE 2020 Application Form?
Candidates need to fill up the UPSEE application form only in the online mode. Follow the steps as under to fill up UPSEE application form 2020 to appear for UPSEE for engineering:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website of UPSEE 2020: upsee.nic.in.
- – 2nd Step: Click on “Online Application Form for B.Tech., B.Arch., B.Des., B.Pharm., BHMCT, BFAD, BFA, B.Voc., MBA Integrated, MCA Integrated, M.Tech. Dual Degree”.
- – 3rd Step: Click on “Apply” under the New Candidate Registration. The Application Form is set to “Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination For UG, MCA(Integrated) & MBA (Integrated) Course – 2020”.
- – 4th Step: Read the instructions carefully.
- – 5th Step: Check the box against the declaration: “I have downloaded Information Bulletin, read and understood all the instructions.”
- – 6th Step: Click on “Click Here To Proceed”.
- – 7th Step: Enter the following details:
– a. Name
– b. Father’s Name
– c. Mother’s Name
– d. Gender
– e. Identity Type (Passport/Voter ID/Student ID/Ration Card/Bank Account/Other Valid Govt Identity)
– f. Identity Card Number
– g. Postal Address
– h. Email ID
– i. Mobile Number
- – 8th Step: Set up your password, security question, and its answer.
- – 9th Step: Enter the security pin and click on the “Submit” button.
- – 10th Step: After successful submission, the system will generate an Application Number for you. Use the Application Number and Password to log in.
- – 11th Step: Enter other details, like domicile of your parents, the state from which you passed/appeared for the qualifying examination, subjects in the qualifying examination, the paper you are applying for, preferred exam city, etc.
- – 12th Step: Verify all the details and go to the next step.
- – 13th Step: Upload scanned images of your passport size photo and signature in the required format.
- – 14th Step: Click on “Save” and go to the payment tab.
- – 15th Step: Choose the payment mode; the UPSEE application fee can be paid only in the online mode, i.e. through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
- – 16th Step: Pay the application fee.
- – 17th Step: A Transaction Number will be generated after the successful payment of fees. Note it down.
- – 18th Step: Download the Confirmation Page for future reference.
Note: It is not required to send the page to the institute or the conducting body. Confirmation page must be secured just for future reference.
UPSEE Application Form Fee
The UPSEE Registration Fee 2020 for different categories are as under:
|Category||UPSEE Application Fee|
|Male/ OBC /Transgender Candidates Belonging to General Category||₹1300|
|Female, SC/ST & Physically Handicapped Candidates||₹650|
Documents Required For UPSEE 2020 Application Form
Before you start filling up the UPSEE Application Form 2020, make sure you have the following documents with you:
- Valid Identity Card
- Scanned Copy of the Candidate’s Passport Size Photo.
- Scanned Copy of the Signature of the Candidate.
UPSEE Application Form: Specifications For Photograph & Signature
It is mandatory to upload the scanned or digital copy of a candidate’s passport size photo. Here are the requirements that the candidates should follow:
|Size||Should not exceed 100 kb|
|Dimension||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm|
|Other Important Points||The face of the candidate should be clear|
Background of the image should be a white or off-white colour
It is mandatory to upload the scanned or digital copy of a candidate’s signature. Here are the requirements:
|Size||Should not exceed 30kb|
|Dimension||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
|Important Point||The sign should be clear and on a white paper|
UPSEE Application Form Correction
AKTU has allowed the candidates to change their exam cities in the UPSEE Application Form Correction Window-II. This will help the candidates to take their exams from the native cities they are in. Previously, candidates were given to make necessary corrections in their UPSEE application form 2020 till 5th May 2020. Please note that the following details cannot be corrected:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar Details
After updating the form, a revised confirmation page will appear on the screen. Students are advised to take the print out of the same.
Hopefully, the information we have provided regarding the UPSEE application form 2020 helps you. As the exam dates have been announced, start focussing on your UPSEE preparation and make the best use of the remaining time. Finish the UPSEE syllabus 2020 thoroughly and take UPSEE mock tests on a regular basis. These tests of Embibe are available for free and will be of great help to you in your preparation.
In case, if you have any query or feedback to share regarding this article on UPSEE application form, please feel free to drop your comments below. We will get back to you at the earliest. Embibe wishes you good luck for UPSEE 2020!288 Views