UPSEE Mock Test 2020: Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination or UPSEE is going to be conducted by Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University for admissions into UG courses like Engineering, Architecture, and Management etc. To get admission into a top college affiliated to AKTU, it is mandatory to qualify this exam with a good score. It is important for the candidates to crack 12th examination to be eligible for the admission through this exam. UPSEE Exam covers syllabus based on the subjects of 10th and 12th. Attempting Mock tests can sharpen the skills of candidates and prepare them for competitive entrance examinations.
Embibe provides you with a platform where you can attempt previous year UPSEE tests to improve your score. Attempting these exams will not only be helpful in preparing you for every question related to UPSEE exam, but it will also reduce the chances of further mistakes. As you know that UPSEE has a good competition, Previous year UPSEE examination will be proved as a blessing. Considering the same, Embibe has framed a perfect exam portal for you to get ready for the challenges you can face during your UPSEE examination.
Important Events Related to UPSEE Mock Test
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE)|
|Level of the exam||State Level|
|Level of the admission||For Undergraduate Courses|
|Duration of the Exam||3 Hours|
|Sections||Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics|
|Marking System||4 marks for each right answer and no negative marking|
Steps of Attempting UPSEE Mock Test
Most of the engineering exams which are a gateway to admissions for UG level follow the same exam pattern. The levels can be differentiated as per the stages of the exam. Preparing with the help of Previous year UPSEE mock tests will be helpful for many State CET or engineering entrance exams. With the same purpose, Embibe provides you with a perfect portal for sharpening your skills. You can attempt mock tests to improve your problem-solving skills on Embibe. To make the procedure easy for you, we have mentioned detailed steps of attempting the exam below.
- Step 1 Go to the Engineering Test Page.
- Step 2 This Page has a drop-down menu with the related options you are looking for.
- Step 3 Select the exam you want to crack. Here, it’s UPSEE.
- Step 4 Now, you will get access to another drop down menu where you have to select the type of test you want to attempt. Choose Previous year test.
- Step 5 Once you select the test, you will get an option of selecting the year of the test. You can choose the year of the UPSEE Previous year mock test as per your desire to attempt the test from the third drop-down menu.
- Step 6 Now, by clicking on Start Solving, you will be redirected to the page where instructions are given. To start the exam, read the instructions carefully.
- Step 7 At last, click on “I am ready to begin” and the test will be accessible to attempt.
Once you are done taking the Previous year UPSEE mock test, Embibe will give you a detailed summary of the test taken. Here, you will be able to check the way you have attempted your exam. You will know the score you got in respect to the cut-off percentage in the particular exam. The details regarding the time spent on each section or wasted and perfect attempts will also be made available to you. The details will be divided as per the way you have attempted each question. Perfect Attempts, Wasted Attempts, Over-time attempts and Unattempted form the sections in which details are categorized. For each section, solutions will also be available. You will be able to access the solution of each question by just clicking on the number of attempts. It doesn’t matter if the question was a perfect attempt or a wasted one.
UPSEE Mock Test- Detailed Summary, Result and Feedback
- Exam Summary will have the number of correct answers, incorrect answers and the percentage of the score.
- Also, the data will be available in a graphical form.
- Apart from the Exam Summary, you can also unlock some paid services of Embibe which are absolutely beneficial for your preparation. Those services are as follows.
i) Advance Test Analysis: Compare With Rankers- Here you can compare your skills with the top rankers who have successfully attempted the questions within the proper time limits.
ii) Score Time Analysis– Score Time Analysis will provide you with details for wasted, perfect or overtime attempts by you. Overtime attempts are those, whose questions were rightly answered but it took more than the ideal time in solving it. An attempt is said to be a wasted one when the answer is incorrect and the time taken on it is more than the ideal problem-solving time.
iii) Advance Test Analysis: Solution and Concept Wise Analysis- Solution and concept wise analysis provide the details under three segregations Chapter I got wrong, Chapters I got right, Chapters I did not attempt.
We hope that our article on UPSEE Mock test was beneficial for you. Apart from the UPSEE mock test, you can practice for other exams like JEE Mock test on Embibe. Also, stay tuned to Embibe for trending notifications related to various exams being conducted in India for the selection of candidates for various posts.
Hopefully, the article on UPSEE Mock Test was useful for you. In case, you have any query or feedback to share, Please drop a comment below. We will get back to you in no time.209 Views