Firstly, there’s a lot of confusion among students about revaluation and re-verification.
Here’s the difference:
The answers would be evaluated again, i.e the content would be rechecked and marks would be given accordingly.
For students who are willing to give their paper for revaluation, they need to undergo three steps.
Step1 – Re-verification
Step 2 – Process for getting Photocopies of Answer Book
Step 3 – Process for Revaluation
While a student who simply wants to get his marks re-totaled, it can be directly done in Step 1.
Here are the steps:
Dates for Re-verification:
XIIth – Apply between 25.05.16 (Wednesday) – 28.05.16 (Saturday)
Last date of payment through e-challan is 31.05.16 (Tuesday)
Xth – Apply between 31.05.16 (Tuesday) to 07.06.16 (Tuesday)
Last date of payment through gateway is 07.06.16 and for those paying by e-challan is 10.06.16.
Process for Re-verification
- Apply within 7 days of result declaration i.e with effect from 21st May, 2016.
- The fee for re-verification per subject is Rs 300/-.
- Application fee has to be paid online. No offline payments would be accepted.
- You’ll find the form for re-verification below.
- The results would be uploaded on the internet; although students who have their marks changed because of re-verification would also receive a mark sheet through speed post.
Dates for Photocopies:
XIIth – Apply between 03.06.16 (Friday) to 06.0616 (Monday)
Payment can be done through e-challan maximum by 07.06.16 (Tuesday)
Xth – Apply from 14.6.2016 (Tuesday) to 18.6.2016 (Saturday)
Last date of payment through gateway is 18.06.16 and for those paying by e-challan is 21.06.16.
Process for getting Photocopies of Answer Book.
- Only those candidates who have applied for re-verification of marks shall be eligible to apply for obtaining photocopies of the evaluated answer books.
- Applications will be received only online with payment through e-challan/electronic payment gateway along with required documents duly scanned.
- An undertaking has to be uploaded in the prescribed format. It has to be scanned and uploaded with the application
- Incomplete application submitted will be rejected and fees deposited shall be forfeited without any further reference.
- Photocopy of the evaluated answer book would be provided after blocking all information relating to the identity of the Examiner/Evaluators/any other official associated with the examination process
- Photocopy of the evaluated answer book shall be uploaded on the net.
- The candidate shall have to certify that the photocopy of the evaluated answer book shall not be given to any institution or school for display, for commercial purpose or to print media by him/her or anyone on his/her behalf
- Decision of the Competent Authority of the Board on the marks awarded shall be final and binding on the candidate.
- The Board will not be responsible for any loss or damage or any inconvenience caused to the candidate, consequent to the delay in communication for reasons beyond control
- The same shall also not be challenged by any student in the court of law or make any claim, on account of this in any forum. An undertaking to this effect will be obtained from the candidate in his/her application.
- If a candidate finds any error in totaling of marks or finds that any answer has not been evaluated in the photocopy of the answer book, he/she will approach the Regional Office concerned immediately within seven days.
- However, if he/she desires to challenge the marks awarded to any question, then he/she will have to apply online, as per the schedule and only in the subjects notified.
Dates fir revaluation:
XIIth – Apply between 07.06.16 (Tuesday) to 09.06.16 (Thursday)
Last date for payment through e-challan is 13.06.16
Process for revaluation
- Only those candidates who have applied for obtaining photocopy of the evaluated answer book shall be eligible to apply for revaluation or challenge the marks awarded to any questions in the following subjects only: English (core, elective and functional), Hindi (core & elective), Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Business Studies, Economics & Accountancy.
- Request for maximum 10 questions shall be entertained only for theory portion in the above subjects @Rs.100/- per question.
- Applications will be received only online with payment through e-challan/electronic payment gateway.
- No second request for any additional questions shall be accepted.
- The applicant will have to refer to the marking scheme in the subject concerned which would be available on the website along with the question paper and then submit application for revaluation in the required questions with reasoning.
- In case there is variation of marks of +5 marks or more in the subject concerned after revaluation, then the marks awarded in the first evaluation in respect of that subject shall stand annulled and the fresh marks awarded in the revaluation shall only stand valid for that particular subjects and a fresh marks statement will be issued incorporating the marks awarded in the revaluation. However, if after revaluation, any change is observed in questions of up to 02 marks i.e. 01 and/or 02 marks, the same shall be considered for addition.
- In cases where marks are increased or decreased a fresh marks statement shall be issued to such candidates after surrendering the old Marks Statement by the candidates concerned.
- The status of revaluation shall be uploaded on the net followed by a formal letter by speed post in the subject and questions for which applied for
- In case of an upward revision of marks in the question, fee paid for revaluation shall be refunded for that particular questions only.
- The decrease even by one mark shall be given effect.
- In case the marks already awarded remain unchanged or decreased, then the amount of fee paid for revaluation shall not be refunded.
- No appeal or review against the revaluation would be entertained.
- Candidate shall also have to give an undertaking to the effect that the result of Revaluation shall not be challenged in the Court of Law or make any claim on account of revision of marks in any forum.
- The Board will not be responsible for any loss or damage or any inconvenience caused to the candidate, consequent to the revision of marks, if any or delay in communication for reasons beyond control
- A request for re-verification under RTI will not be accepted.
If there’s anything else that you’re confused about, do let us know in the comment section.11 Views