Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Result 2018: Vijaya Bank has announced the result for the recruitment of probationary assistant managers. Candidates need to enter their registration number/user ID and Date of birth or password to download Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager result 2018.
Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager result is now available on the official website of Vijaya Bank i.e, vijayabank.com. The results can be checked only in the online mode. Candidates need to download the result and take few printouts for future reference. This article will provide you all the information regarding Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager result 2018. Read and find out!
Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Result 2018
Vijaya Bank has conducted the online test for selection of Probationary Assistant Manager. Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager result of the online exam plays a significant role in the next stage of Vijaya Bank selection process. After the results of the Online Test, selected candidates will be called for Personal Interview based on selection criteria decided by the bank.
Before getting into details of the results, let’s have an overview of this exam:
|Name of the Exam||Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Exam|
|Conducting Authority||Vijaya Bank|
|Post Name||Probationary Assistant Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||330|
|Application and Fees Payment Mode||Online|
|Number of Stages of Selection Process||2|
|Selection Criteria||Online Exam and Interview|
|Job Type||Bank Job|
Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Results 2018 | Important Dates
Let’s have a look at the important dates for Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018:
|Starting Date to Fill the Application||12th September 2018|
|Ending Date to Fill the Application||27th September 2018|
|Payment of Application Fees||From 12/09/2018 to 27/09/2018|
|Admit Card Release||11th October 2018|
|Date of Exam||27th October 2018|
|Exam Results||7th December 2018|
How to Check Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Result 2018
Let’s go through the detailed procedure to check Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Result 2018 :
- Step 1: Visit the official website
- Step 2: Go to the career section (Current Career) and check for the link -‘Recruitment of Probationary Asst. Manager (Credit) in JMGS-I’. Check The ‘Archived Career’ if not present in the ‘current Career’.
- Step 3: Click on the “View Details “. A new page opens, click on the result link.
- Step 4: Fill in the credentials like Registration Number/Roll Number and Date of Birth or Password. Recheck the details and click on “Submit”.
- Step 5: Vijaya Bank online exam result will be displayed. Check all the details and download the page.
- Step 6: Finally, take print out of Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Result 2018 for future reference.
Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Result 2018 | Cut-off Score
The Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Cut-Off will be decided on the basis of the number of vacancies, the number of candidates, previous year Vijaya Bank cut-off marks, difficulty level of the exam, etc. The Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Cut-Off will be different for different categories.
Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Result 2018 | Frequently Asked Questions
Let’s go through some of the frequently asked questions regarding Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Result 2018:
I am not able to download The Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Result even after entering all the login credentials?
● Please re-check your login credentials and then try it again.
● There could be a server issue; so try after some time.
● Try to do it on a different computer.
● Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
I have forgotten my password what to do?
● You can get your result using your name and date of birth.
● You can reset your password using your registered email ID or phone if such options are available below the login page.
When will be the results out and till how long can I access it?
Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager result for the online test has been announced. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. Candidates can check their results in the “archived career” section later on.
What are the qualifying marks for the exam?
There is a minimum score that is to be obtained for the online exam in order to appear for the interview. The minimum score will be decided by the bank.
Is only qualifying in the online exam going to be enough to be called for the interview?
● You should be ranking sufficiently high in the online exam to be called for the interview.
● Only qualifying the exam will not be enough to attend the interview.
● The interview will be of 100 marks.
● The minimum qualifying marks for Interview for General/Unreserved categories is 40% and for SC/ST/OBC/PWD is 35%.
We have provided you with all the relevant information regarding Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager result 2018. Please go through the official website to check your results and follow the steps as explained above.
For the recruitment of Probationary Assistant Manager, Vijaya Bank will be adopting a two-stage selection process. The stage 1 – Online Test has been conducted and the shortlisted candidates will have to appear for an interview which is the stage 2 of the Vijaya bank Selection process.
As the results for the online test is released, candidates should now get ready for the upcoming interview. The bank will issue the Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager call Letter for the shortlisted candidates to appear for the interview. We wish you Best of Luck! for your results and the upcoming Interview.
We hope this article has answered all your questions. In case you have any confusion, feel free to post it in the comment section below. We at Embibe will get back to you on that as soon as possible.