VTU Results 2020 Revaluation: The Visvesvaraya Technological University or VTU has declared the BE/ BTech revaluation results for all semester and regions on 19th June 2020. The university has declared VTU Results for CBCS as well as for Non-CBCS. The VTU Scorecard is available for download on the official website.
The VTU Results have been declared for the examination conducted in the month of December 2020. Students can check the Visvesvaraya Results for B.E, B.Tech, BArch, and MArch from the direct link provided below. Also, read this article for more information.
|Latest June 19: VTU Revaluation Results for CBCS and Non-CBCS BE/BTech 1st to 6th sem has been released. Check from below.|
VTU Results 2020
Before we get into the details, let us have an overview of Visvesvaraya Technological University:
|Name of the University||Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU)|
|Name of the Exam||UG/PG exams|
|Program Name||CBCS and Non-CBCS|
|VTU Reval Results Date||19th June 2020 (for BE.BTech 1st to 6th sem)|
|VTU Results Date||9th June 2020 (for BE/ BTech all regions and semesters)|
|Official website for Results||results.vtu.ac.in|
Visvesvaraya Result 2020 Direct Link
Here are the direct links to check the results:
|For Reval CBCS||BE/ BTech 1st to 6th|
|For Reval Non-CBCS||BE/ BTech 1st to 6th|
|For CBCS courses||BE/ BTech 1st to 8th|
|For Non-CBCS courses||BE/ BTech 1st to 8th|
|For Reval CBCS||BArch 1st to 8th |
MArch All Sem
|For Reval Non-CBCS||BArch 1st to 8th|
How To Download VTU Results 2020?
Students can follow the below-mentioned steps to check Visvesvaraya Result 2020:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website of VTU – vtu.ac.in.
- – 2nd Step: Go to the “Examinations” and click on “Results” from the drop-down menu.
- – 3rd Step: On the right side of the page, there is a small window that has “VTU UG/PG Result Notifications” mentioned on it. Under it, click on the relevant tabs from “Reval CBCS”, “Reval Non-CBCS”, “CBCS” and “Non-CBCS” and then click on the link to check the result.
- – 4th Step: Now a new page opens. Enter the “USN” and “Captcha code.”
- – 5th Step: Then click on the “Submit” button.
- – 6th Step: Download and take a print out of the Visvesvaraya Result for future references.
Details Mentioned On Visvesvaraya Technological University Results 2020
Visvesvaraya Results will have the following details mentioned in it:
- Name of the University
- Programme Name (CBCS or Non-CBCS)
- Name of the Examination
- Name of the Student
- Subject code
- Subject name
- Internal marks
- External marks
- Total marks
- Signature of the registrar
What’s After VTU Results – Revaluation
Students who are not satisfied with their score can go for the revaluation process. This procedure is also beneficial for candidates whose exam didn’t go well or for the students who failed to get through the examination. Students can apply for the revaluation process both online as well as offline. As the offline process is much more flexible, students opt for the offline filling of the application. In case, you want to go for offline application, you can follow the below-given steps:
- – 1st Step: Visit your University/Institute/College.
- – 2nd Step: Check the circular published on the college notice board.
- – 3rd Step: Pay the requisite application fees as well as the revaluation fees at the counter.
- – 4th Step: Now, you will receive the revaluation form.
- – 5th Step: Fill in your “Name”, “USN”, and “Challan number.”
- – 6th Step: Submit the form to the college authority or you can post it directly to the VTU.
VTU Results 2020 Frequently Asked Questions
We get you Visvesvaraya Result FAQs and their answers:
A1: Visvesvaraya Technological University has recently released the B.E/B.Tech All semester and all-region results. The university has released both the CBCS as well as Non – CBCS VTU results.
A2: Students can apply for the revaluation process directly through their respective colleges. Candidates mostly make mistakes while filling the subject codes. Hence, candidates are advised to write the subject codes carefully. Once the form is filled the revaluation result will tentatively be declared in a couple of months.
A3: Students can download their VTU result by visiting the official website of checking the result i.e. results.vtu.ac.in and entering their USN and Captcha code.
A4: VTU has declared the BE/ BTech results for all semester and regions on 9th June 2020
A5: As a huge number of students are checking for their results, the server might be crashed due to which you are not able to check your results. Students can try to check their results after some time.
The Visvesvaraya Technological University releases the semester – wise results. The semester result is announced so that the students can know how they have performed in the particular semester exam. Semester results help you identify your weaknesses and strengths. If you are unsatisfied with your results you can always opt for the revaluation process. Do not feel low if you do not achieve the desired target. Work harder and you will definitely improve.
We hope this article on Visveswaraya Technological University Results 2020 has helped you. If you have any queries related to this article on VTU Results 2020, do let us know about it in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.667 Views