WBPSC Admit Card 2021: The West Bengal Public Service Commission has released the hall ticket for WBPSC 2020 mains exam on their official website on August 16, 2021. The direct link to download the admit card has been provided below. Only those candidates can download the WBPSC 2021 admit card who have successfully cleared the prelims exam. According to the official notice, the WBPSC Mains exam is scheduled to be conducted on August 27 to 29 and 31, 2021. The candidates are advised to use their login credentials to download the WBPSC Admit Card 2021 that were created at the time of registration. The login credentials will be the Enrollment number and Date of birth.
West Bengal Public Service Commission Admit Card has been released by the exam conducting authority via online mode. It is mandatory for the candidates to bring the admit card to the exam centre with valid ID proof otherwise they will not be allowed to get entry to the exam hall. Also, the candidates are advised to bring the original ID proof as to the document verification. In this article the candidates can get the complete details regarding the WBPSC 2021 admit card including exam overview, how to download the hall ticket, important schedule, details mentioned on the admit card, important guidelines and much more. Read this article completely to get details about the same.
WBPSC Admit Card 2021: Overview
Before we get into the details of the WBCS Admit Card 2021, candidates must go through the exam overview for a better understanding.
|Name of Exam||West Bengal Civil Services (WBCS)|
|Exam Conducting Body||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Exam Stages||Two Stages (Written & Personality Test)|
|Type of Post||Executive|
|Group of Post||A, B, C, D|
|Exam Level||State level|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
WBPSC Admit Card 2021: Important Dates
The conducting body has released the dates for various WBPSC exams on its official website. The WBCS Admit Card for the Mains exam is already issued. Candidates must go through the tables given below to know more about the dates of important events under the WBPSC Admit Card 2021.
|WBPSC Mains Admit Card Release Date||August 16, 2021|
|WBPSC Mains Exam Date||August 27, 28, 29 and 31, 2021|
|WBPSC Mains Result Declaration||To Be Announced|
|Prelims Admit Card Release Date||August 06, 2021|
|Preliminary Exam||August 22, 2021|
|Prelims Exam Result Declaration||To be announced|
|Mains Admit Card Release Dare||To be announced|
|Mains Exam||To be announced|
|Mains Exam Result Declaration||To be announced|
|Personal Interview Call Letter Release Date||To be announced|
|Personal Interview||To be announced|
|Final Result||To be announced|
How to Download WBPSC Admit Card 2021?
The West Bengal Public Service Commission issues the WBPSC Admit Card on its official website via online mode only. Here, we have enlisted the step by step procedure to download the hall ticket from the official portal. Candidates must go through these steps to know more about the same.
- Step 1: Visit the official website wbpsc.gov.in.
- Step 2: Click on the ‘DOWNLOAD ADMIT-CARD (FOR WRITTEN/ SCREENING TEST)’ link from the ‘Candidate’s Corner’ section.
- Step 3: Now, click on the admit card link in front of the ‘ADMIT CARD OF WEST BENGAL CIVIL SERVICE (EXECUTIVE) ETC. (MAIN) EXAMINATION, 2020 [ADVT NO. 22/2019]’ cell.
- Step 4: A new tab will open on the computer screen.
- Step 5: Enter your login credentials such as Enrollment Number and Date of Birth or First Name and Date of Birth.
- Step 6: Click on the ‘Search’ button.
- Step 7: The WBPSC Mains Admit Card 2020 will be displayed on the computer screen.
NOTE: After downloading the WBPSC Clerk Hall Ticket, do check the details printed on it. In case of any discrepancies in the admit card, contact the examination authority.
Details Mentioned On WBPSC Admit Card 2021
As soon as the candidates download the WBPSC Admit Card from the official website, they will see a lot of details mentioned on it. Candidates must check the information diligently and contact the helpline of the conducting body in case of any discrepancies. Here, we have enlisted the pointers that will be available on the hall ticket. Candidates must go through the same for a better understanding.
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Examination
- Examination Centre Code
- Date of Birth
- Father Name
- Gender(Male/ Female)
- Test Centre
- Enrollment Number
- Reporting Time
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Space for the Candidate’s Signature
- Space for Examiner’s Signature
Documents To Be Carried Along With WBPSC Admit Card 2021
It is mandatory for all the appearing candidates to bring one original ID proof for verification purposes. The conducting body will not allow candidates to enter the examination hall in the absence of the required documents. Here, we have enlisted the ID proofs that are acceptable by the officials. Candidates must go through the same for a better understanding.
- Ration Card
- PAN Card
- Bank Passbook
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Aadhar Card
- Any Valid Identity Proof Signed by Gazetted Office
Important Points Regarding WBPSC Admit Card 2021
Here, we have mentioned the important points regarding the WBPSC Admit Card. Candidates must go through the same to avoid any kind of mistakes which can lead to revoking of the candidature.
- Once the WBPSC admit card is downloaded, candidates must affix the photo in the specified space.
- Candidates must carry a valid photo ID proof along with the WBPSC admit card or call letter.
- Candidates must note that the name of the candidate on the call letter (provided during the process of registration) should exactly match the name on the photo identity proof.
- In case the photo in the WBPSC Admit Card is blurred or not clear, then candidates will be required to provide two separate recent pictures which are clear.
- Candidates must sign on their admit card in front of the invigilator only.
- Candidates should carry all the required documents along with the admit card and submit them at the exam center for verification purpose only.
- Check the date, time, exam venue and other details on the admit card prior to the exam day. Report to the authority in case of any discrepancy or missing details.
- Candidate should carry ball point pen along with them.
- Mobile phones and electronic devices are strictly prohibited in the examination center.
- Any request to change the exam centers will not be entertained once the final allotment of exam centers is done.
- Read the instructions mentioned on the admit card and abide by it.
- Candidates are advised to not to laminate the admit card issued by the officials.
- Candidates who impersonate will be legally punished.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to sit in the examination hall till the exam time completes even after finishing the paper early.
Important COVID-19 Guidelines
Amid the COVID-19 outbreak, the central government released some important guidelines for candidates while arriving at the exam centre. Candidates must check the COVID-19 norms given below for a better understanding.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to have the installed latest version of the ‘Arogya Setu’ App on their mobile phone.
- The Aarogya Setu status must show the candidate’s risk factor.
- Candidates will have to display the AarogyaSetu status at the entry gate. Thereafter, candidates will be required to switch off their mobile phones and deposit it at the designated location, to be collected while exiting.
- Candidates must carry a hand sanitizer, gloves and face masks at the exam centre.
- Candidates’ face should be covered with protective masks.
- Candidates must make sure that they don’t have any COVID-19 symptoms. In case they do, their entry will be strictly prohibited on the spot.
- Also, candidates will have to maintain the social distancing norms at the examination centre.
WBPSC Exam Pattern 2021
While starting the preparation for the Civil Services examination for WBPSC, candidates must be thorough with the exam pattern to know everything about the marking scheme, time duration, number of questions, type of questions, and more. Candidates must scroll down to have full knowledge of the same subject.
- There will be only paper in the the Preliminary exam consists: ‘General Studies’.
- The questions in the exam will be of objective type.
|Current events of National & International Importance||25|
|History of India||25|
|Geography of India with special reference to West Bengal||25|
|Indian Polity and Economy||25|
|Indian National Movement||25|
|General Mental Ability||25|
- There will be 6 compulsory papers and one optional subject in the WBPSC Main exam.
- Candidates who have applied for Group A, B, C, D posts need to attempt all the 6 papers. Whereas for candidates belonging to Group A and B also have give the option subject exam.
|Paper 3||General Studies-I|
|Paper 4||General Studies-II|
|Paper 5||The Constitution of India and Indian Economy|
|Paper 6||Arithmetic and Test of Reasoning|
The subject codes along with optional subjects are given in the table below. The candidates appearing for groups A & B are only required to appear for one optional subject. One optional subject will consist of two papers.
|05-Pali||18-Commerce and Accountancy||31-Physiology|
|13-Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science||26-Mathematics|
WBPSC Admit Card 2021: Frequently Asked Questions
Here we have enlisted some of the important frequently asked questions related to the WBPSC Admit Card 2021. Candidates must read the questions and answers given below to clear out their doubts regarding the same subject.
|Q. When will the WBPSC Admit Card 2021 for Prelims exam release?|
A. The conducting body has already released the WBPSC Admit Card for the Preliminary Exam on its official website on August 06, 2021. The direct link to access the same is given above on this page.
|Q. What will be the details mentioned on the WBPSC Admit Card?|
A. Candidates will see important details printed on the WBPSC Admit Card such as exam time, exam date, exam duration, instructions to be followed, date of birth, enrollment number, and more.
|Q. Is there any other way to access the WBPSC Admit Card?|
A. No. The conducting body releases the hall ticket only its official website via online mode. The admit card will not be available offline at any campus.
|Q. When will be the WBPSC Prelims Exam 2021 be conducted?|
A. As per the official notification, the WBPSC Prelims Exam is scheduled to be conducted on August 22, 2021, at the designated exam centres.
|Q. What should I do if the details mentioned on my Admit Card are incorrect?|
A. If the details mentioned on the WBPSC Admit Card are incorrect, candidates must contact the helpline number of the conducting body as soon as possible and get them corrected.
Now that you are provided with all the necessary information regarding WBPSC Admit Card 2021. Candidates are advised to start preparing for various recruitment examinations and enhance the study level by taking Embibe’s Mock Tests for free. The mock test will help the candidates to make the preparation stronger and stable.
We hope that we have managed to provide you with all the necessary details on the WBPSC Admit Card. If you have any queries, then feel free to ask in the comment section below and we will be glad to help you out.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for the latest updates on WBPSC Admit Card 2021!8 Views