WCL Recruitment 2020: Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) released the WCL Recruitment notification on 25th April 2020. A total of 303 WCL Apprentice Job vacancies have been announced. The last date to apply for WCL Recruitment was 19th May 2020. Candidates were required to fill the online google form and submit it before the last date. WCL enrollment drive 2020 is to fill up the posts of graduate/technician apprentice.
This article will give you all the relevant details of WCL recruitment 2020. Interested candidates should read on to know more about WCL dates, eligibility criteria, application process, and other particulars.
WCL Recruitment 2020
Before we get you detailed WCL notification, let us highlight you on WCL Exam 2020:
|Recruiting body||Western Coalfields Limited (WCL)|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Training Period||12 months|
WCL Recruitment Important Dates 2020
As per WCL notification 2020, below are the important dates:
|Release of Notification||25th April 2020|
|Start of Online Application||5th May 2020 (10:00 am)|
|Last Date of Application submission||19th May 2020 (by 12:00 midnight)|
Important note: Candidates should regularly check the official website and bookmark this page to stay updated on the important dates as WCL dates are subjected to change due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
WCL Vacancy Details 2020
Western Coalfields Limited will conduct the selection drive for a total of 303 vacancies. These include 101 vacancies for Graduate Apprentice and 202 vacancies for Technician Apprentice. Hence, a total of 303 vacancies have been announced.
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
WCL Recruitment Eligibility & Qualification
Candidates must carefully read the WCL official notification. It is crucial for candidates to understand the eligibility criteria before applying for a post.
|Graduated Apprentice||1. Full-time degree course (BE/B.Tech./AMIE) in mining engineering from institutions affiliated to UGC/AICTE/State Govt. /Central Govt|
2. Registered at NATS portal
|Technician Apprentice||1. Full-time Diploma in mining/mining & mine surveying from institutions affiliated to UGC/AICTE/ State Govt./Central Govt.|
2. Registered at NATS portal
How To Apply For WCL 2020?
Candidates could apply for WCL post only in online mode.
- – 1st Step: Unregistered candidates must enroll themselves on the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) web portal.
- – 2nd Step: Visit the official website www.westerncoal.in.
- – 3rd Step: Click on the ‘Apprentices’ section.
- – 4th Step: Click on the advertisement for Graduate/Technician Apprentice.
- – 5th Step: Download the official notification. Read it carefully and verify your qualification.
- – 6th Step: The link to fill up the google form is provided beside the advertisement.
- – 7th Step: Fill in the credentials like Email ID, name, NATS enrollment number, etc.
- – 8th Step: Verify all the details then click on ‘Submit’.
- – 9th Step: After submission, you will receive a system-generated mail. Take a print of the mail.
- – 10th Step: Now, paste a recent passport size photograph and put your signature on the last page. You will have to submit this form during document verification.
Note: There is no application fee WCL Recruitment 2020.
WCL Recruitment 2020: WCL Apprentice Stipend
Apprentices will be paid a monthly stipend from the date of engagement. The details are as follows:
|Graduated Apprentice||Rs. 9,000|
|Technician Apprentice||Rs. 8,000|
Frequently Asked Questions On WCL Recruitment
Given below are some of the frequently asked questions regarding WCL recruitment 2020:
A1. WCL recruitment is conducted by Western Coalfields Limited which is a subsidiary of Coal India Limited.
A2. The WCL application process is over. It was available on the official website.
A3. The last date for the submission of the WCL online application was 19th May 2020 (midnight).
A4. Graduate Apprentice will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs. 9,000. Technician Apprentice will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs. 8,000.
We hope this detailed article on WCL Recruitment 2020 helps you. Post your queries and doubts in the comment section below. We shall get back to you as soon as possible.